It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random aviation photos

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I swear to god the people at RAAF Edinburgh know when i go to take photos . Today ,pull up outside home and i see an orion taking off in the distance , then it comes around again . Touch and goes , got the camera and the time so of i head to the end of the runway . 3 times on the way there it comes around the last time i am 6-700 meters from my spot . Get out the car and i see it taxying in the distance , thank you RAAF .

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

G'day Hutch. You loading up any pics?

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Nah they know when im coming and land everything . Will get some shots one day . The spot is roughly 400 meters from the end of the runway .

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Took a to the west of England today to see my family. Stopped at RNAS Yeovilton to see what i could spot. Managed to arrive at a good spot just in time to catch a few Wildcats and a Merlin departing

ive got a few more shots but they are pretty much the same plus i dont have the time to post them all today just thought id share a few with you

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So I'm staying with family down in Cornwall in the south west off England. Near my dads house is a regional airport called Newquay which use to be called RAF St.Mawgan. Recently, speaking on the phone to my dad he says that an A400 sometimes does touch and goes at the airport before all the civilian aircraft are due to come in. So over the last few weeks I had been watching on ADS-B an A400 doing circuits around the airfield. So this morning I looked on ADS-B and noticed the A400 was about so I shot down to an area at the end of the runway and managed to capture its last touch and go run before it flew off to Brize Norton. Not the greatest of pics as I was messing around with my camera settings but thought I'd share

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Saw Bloodhound do its test runs there.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Woody510
I was gutted when I the A400 leaving back for Brize on ADS-B I'd only just got to Newquay .. that will teach me for laying around in bed this morning lol might try and visit again later in the week

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It landed at Exeter as well. link

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510

It landed at Exeter as well. link

Oh nice catch .. it went into Exeter instead then. Although I know is I got my shots off and then saw it leaving the area and it made grumpy so stopped tracking it lol

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Not to boast or anything but to get one up on the professional photographers, RIATs social media pages (fbook twitter Instagram) ran a mini competition for followers to post their pics of an A400 taken at their shows. Out of the free social media sites they chose three winners ... and I won! I've posted it before but here it is again

Sorry I live a lonely life

WOA!!! A 400! That Picture is awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edit: love this one, the bird makes it complete.

And don't feel lonely. I live near an airport, so I'm out on my back porch taking pics and enjoying planes flying past every day. I even started an Instagram acct just to post my photo's.

SeeπŸ‘

Off to post some pics in this forum.

edit on 11-2-2019 by Bigburgh because: Strategic Cheese Factory

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
(((Looking to see if anyone's around πŸ‘€)))

Dropping these off..
China Eastern Airlines Boeing 777

Navy C-130

911th AW Pittsburgh

FAA Registered Lear Jet making several passes. Not sure what they were inspecting, But was pretending to be in a NASCAR Race making LEFT TURNS.

Probably a repost, but here's Qatar Cargo passing over my home to land on 28R Pittsburgh International Airport.

edit on 11-2-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Some 100mph tape will sort that out no problems. Off topic, i have my truck test on Wednesday. Been enjoying the training and driving with a trailer the reversing is still a bit of a pain to getting use to

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Loving the C-17 pictures, c-17 is my second favourite transporter (my first is/was the C-141 starlifter). Unfortunately I do not live near any military bases. I have two about and hour and half away drive from me. The closest I have to me is a small regional airport that's does mainly internal UK flights or short hops across the English Channel

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Great pics! If you have an iphone you can D/l the Open ADS-b app and go mobile with it

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Great pic!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Follow the Yellow line they said...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT

Great pics! If you have an iphone you can D/l the Open ADS-b app and go mobile with it

Didn't know there was an app I've always gone to ADSB exchange website on my phone, thanks for the heads up

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

originally posted by: FredT

Didn't know there was an app I've always gone to ADSB exchange website on my phone, thanks for the heads up

Pulls data from ADS-B exchange and other sources. If you have an IPhone its a no brainer

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It's a neat little app. He sends me 15 or 20 screenshots a day of stuff flying around.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join