It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Gipsy secret

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: TerryDon79

No, its based on a Legend.. Just like most freemason stories are.. I think you are mixing apples and oranges..
Or you have a problem with freemason connections to gypsies? Bigot?

Ah. I think you're confusing history with stories. Like you have in the past.

I've not got a problem with a Freemason being anything. I've got a problem with someone who can't tell the difference between history and stories.

It's not like I'll ever take you seriously. Why would I? You believe that freemasonry was formed in 1717, even though there's history proving otherwise.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Haha, no ,Terry it's stories.. Do you believe the bible is real or stories?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Haha, no ,Terry it's stories.. Do you believe the bible is real or stories?

It's called history. Try looking at it one day. Especially before you make a thread about history that's actually not about history lol.

As for the bible. It's stories, in my opinion, as none of it can be proven. I don't see how that's relevant to your fairy tales about gypos.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I do everyday, why don't you ask a Freemason if he believes the bible is real or not..

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I do everyday, why don't you ask a Freemason if he believes the bible is real or not..

Why would I do that? Not all Freemasons believe what's written in the bible. It's open to everyone of every religion.

Kind of a stupid question.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I believe the stories are real, I also believe the gypsies formed freemasonry.. But it's what I believe and I shared a story from a book a high level Freemason wrote.. Not even my own words but a Freemason.. Just like you believe freemasonry existed before 1717 from a story

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I believe the stories are real, I also believe the gypsies formed freemasonry.. But it's what I believe and I shared a story from a book a high level Freemason wrote.. Not even my own words but a Freemason.. Just like you believe freemasonry existed before 1717 from a story

Have you got anything besides opinion? No? Shock!

Try going HERE and disproving the actual evidence in history.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Well, bloodline exist.. Some parts of the heritage exist, but yeah..its doesn't exist any longer..

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Most things we do in life is read stories, a story is not fact.. It's just a story your belief is a fact..

Did you ever ask yourself with ancient Freemason history there is always a gipsy in there? Did they put him there cause of the ideals of freedom? Or did Indian priests actually have a temple in Egypt?

Stories terry, use some logic with it
edit on 2016811 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Most things we do in life is read stories, a story is not fact.. It's just a story your belief is a fact..

Did you ever ask yourself with ancient Freemason history there is always a gipsy in there? Did they put him there cause of the ideals of freedom? Or did Indian priests actually have a temple in Egypt?

Stories terry, use some logic with it

Blah blah blah.

Saying the same thing over and over again won't make fiction turn into truth.

You want your lying, cheating, thieving gypos to be heroes? Have at it.

You want to believe myth over fact? Have at it.

You want to tell people that history is wrong? You need proof.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I'm stating things which are there, I didn't even write them, Freemasons did.. If it's fiction maybe everything they write is fiction?

I'm quoting Freemasons, and I believe theFreemasons I'm quoting..

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I'm stating things which are there, I didn't even write them, Freemasons did.. If it's fiction maybe everything they write is fiction?

I'm quoting Freemasons, and I believe theFreemasons I'm quoting..

Good god that's ironic!

You believe that Freemason because he has an opinion, but you won't believe others who have facts?

SNIP
edit on 8/11/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: remove racial slur

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
That's merely the opinion of Manly P. Hall, not the beliefs of the entire fraternity.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Anything involving myth legend or stories will be annihalated here but thank you I at least enjoyed your posts

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

So his is an opinion? Terry when you become a Freemason I will take your opinion seriously, before that I will only see you as someone who wants to be a Freemason.. Hope you have a nice day

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Still beliefs as you yourself quoted..

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

So his is an opinion? Terry when you become a Freemason I will take your opinion seriously, before that I will only see you as someone who wants to be a Freemason.. Hope you have a nice day

You won't take any Freemason on this site seriously. You haven't once this years alone.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Well, I take ksigmason seriously and bedlam.. That's about it

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Well, I take ksigmason seriously and bedlam.. That's about it

And you take opinions of a dead Freemason seriously lol. And take myths and legends as history.

I'm done with this thread. It's like arguing with a 2 y/o over the existence of Santa because an elf on the TV said he's real lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Have a nice day Terry! Please let me know when you actually do join, maybe we could enjoy a philosophical discussion about reality.. Before that a word of advice " it's all stories "

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join