It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Gipsy secret

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Im not asking for the stories you just repeat, im asking for your opinion.. Is their an opinion in that vessel of yours which is your own?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
Im not asking for the stories you just repeat, im asking for your opinion...

Several of your previous screen names asked for those as well. They are all in my posting history. Go read it.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No, its just a repeat the same old story.. No purpose or meaning, just a fine little story in a cracked glass bubble..
One thing my mentor told me, always be critical and be logical when placing any opinion..
Dont just repeat what you hear or read, use what you have inside your skull..

The ones who believes in stories will just keep repeating them until it becomes a reality, i believe a Nazi quoted that during WW2;" Goebbels "

I know i wont have your opinion, but you sure share a story..

I believe freemasons would not even exist if it wasnt for the persecution of the gypsies.. And how do i know, metallurgy is a fine thing of evidence in storytelling.. And those folk tales of Indo-european decent.. They are universal, not imaginary..

Do come back when you have your own opinion...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hey OP... I for one am always open to wise men and women who have studied and written countless books regarding our history. Yes, they are all stories however there is just something about Mr. Hall that fascinates me. Maybe it's his writing and lecture style and maybe it's the fact he has such a memory and way with words.

I have the book in the op just haven't gotten around to that part about the gypsies just yet,

Years ago wasnt many videos/lectures by him but today there are many.

RIP Manly P. Hall!!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

I listen to anyone who isnt on a repeat button, but actually did some extensive research through all his life..
Manly P. Hall is an interesting character, i would have loved to be at one of his speeches

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I do not understand what you wrote, it makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Yes, he was a very interesting character indeed !!

I'm really glad they have put his lectures out on YouTube~

Here is one of my favorites...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I know you do understand, its just a childish maneuver from your side trying to provoke a reaction...

You have realized i will be around for a very long time, either you accept that fact and try to have a mature discussion..

What made me realize about the gipsy heritage wasnt stories, it was actually looking at my family and realizing that their past heritage and present living coincided with freemason stories.. The books and teachings you share is part of their life, not a story or a ritual..

You did this before, you do it now.. Its the same old August..

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I know you do understand...

No, I do not. You rarely, if ever, are cogent and this has been the case with all your previous screen names. I find your pronouncements to be rambling and incoherent which, while I am certain that they make sense to you when you are typing them, are completely indecipherable to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

I believe the greatest message he told, was be kind and loving.. A great Freemason both alive and in spirit, i wish more followed his prime example..

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Seems you are the only one, im sorry for that.. I will be around for a very long time, and everytime i found something thats interesting from a gypsy pow, i will share it.. And likely there will also be a freemason tale included..
So if you have an opinion, share it.. Otherwise the broken tape recorder gets kinda boring..

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Seems you are the only one...

If that were the case you would not be needing to constantly create new accounts.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Have we a new Bernard in the making

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

But there's no proof, just conjecture.

Next.

Proof? Is the mystery of all of this simply lost on you? The mystery, which to some such as myself, is a joy?
I'm no Santa-believing fool. But there are no hard claims here. Speculation in a lost artifact. Conjecture, yes.

But let me tell you something. When people are only interested in "proof", it blinds them to the breadcrumbs....very, very small breadcrumbs...that do lead to proof.

Your waving off the notion of this thread like so much dandruff on a black suit...well, suffice it to say I hope that some day you'll open your eyes.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Adding your opinion to the topic?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Who is Bernard?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I already did. Go reread it.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

He is a man of mystery a ATS legend

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The part you called him a liar? Before he became a 33rd freemason? Do you think he changed his beliefs after he joined or were they just verified..? He never mentioned his book where wrong..

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Once more, reread it, my answer is there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join