It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service spoke to Trump campaign about 2nd Amendment comment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So no such conversation took place. Well that means CNN are a bunch of two bit tabloid Hay they saw Elvis at the 711 down the road yesterday bunch of cheep dips.

LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I will slightly agree with you but there are other threads discussing what was/wasn't said.

The article from the beginning to end is propaganda and it comes from a source that a good portion of Americans would blindly trust.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Look, I'm all for hating on the MSM too but Trump is a pathological liar! Besides, I don't CNN is the source of this, or are they?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Look, I'm all for hating on the MSM too but Trump is a pathological liar! Besides, I don't CNN is the source of this, or are they?

CNN is the source. Claiming a source within the secret service

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: marg6043

Not even a gun owner SHOULD be ignorant enough to vote for Trump! My gosh people, give it up, the man is poison! Too many main supporters have realized he is unfit for presidency and backed out! Wake up!!!!!!!

Too many POLITICAL supporters. That should tell you something.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Not even a gun owner SHOULD be ignorant enough to vote for Trump! My gosh people, give it up, the man is poison! Too many main supporters have realized he is unfit for presidency and backed out! Wake up!!!!!!!

Too many POLITICAL supporters. That should tell you something.

Tells me he's nuts enough to make some in his own party allow Hillary to win

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

It tells me he's not playing by their set of rules. Seeing how those rules are setup to subvert the will of the people, I am inclined to err on the side of caution.

To each their own though.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Really if its all out anything goes warfare political then I would lie to and say the SS never talked to me. Let them CNN and the SS do a little stepping and fetching like they do for Hillary daily.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I don't recall hearing anything about invalidating any amendment of the Constitution.

Refresh your memory:

My bad. He said "abolish."

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

If CNN were a poster on ATS, they would be ridiculed and everything put in LOL/Hoax bins.

MSM is a joke and millions of Americans get their news from those sources!

HA!

"It" should be a member of ATS!
LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
IMHO he was refering to the possibility of those who support 2nd Amendment Rights putting up a battle with the Judges Hillary could and will appoin to action her intended NATIONAL GUN REMOVAL pogram.

IMHO Trump was not even in the LEAST REFERRING TO HILLARY BEING HARMED.....he was referring to the inferred and onvious to me and everyone else likelyhood of civil unrest should Hillay appoint and use he own Judges to remove Americans guns so they can no longer protect themselves from the Government or the Terrorists the Government cannot protect them from.

This is a cheezy attempt to spin-doctor a comment.....The Donald should go on the offensive and simply explain what he meant and show Americans what Hillary is making of it to show them how much of a Water-Witch she really is and what she will also continue to do to them.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Ah yes, he said Hillary wants to abolish the 2nd. I can see her trying to do that with her pick of SCOTUS judge.

Does that mean he thinks she will do it alone? I guess I'm not exactly following your thought train here.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This is the kind of crap that just irks me to the core.

(CNN) — A US Secret Service official confirms to CNN that the USSS has spoken to the Trump campaign regarding his Second Amendment comments.

"No such meeting or conversation ever happened," Trump tweeted in response to CNN's report.

There should be some sort of responsibility in media. I get it, Clinton News Network. Truth is this will be forgotten about in a day or two and on to the next bonehead story.

"Words matter my friends, and if you are running to be president or you are president of the United States, words can have tremendous consequences," Clinton said. "Yesterday we witnessed the latest in a long line of casual comments from Donald Trump that cross the line."

Words matter. Does intent?

Link to CNN story

Words matter? That's rich coming from that group.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

There should be some sort of responsibility in media. I get it, Clinton News Network. Truth is this will be forgotten about in a day or two and on to the next bonehead story.

I'm going to venture that you actually don't "get it" and you don't watch CNN so you're running around repeating something somebody else said that you thought was clever.

CNN might as well be called "Trump Central" right about now. They hired Corey Lewandowski ffs. Trump surrogates are on CNN non-stop — their absolute favorites are Jeffrey Lord, Scottie Nell Hughes and Kayleigh McEnany. Kayleigh McEnany was on for it seemed like the entire CNN coverage of the Democratic Nation Convention, talking smack on Hilary.

You talk about accountability for the media but the CNN journalist who broke that story is sticking by his source — what if Lyin' Donald Trump is just lyin' again? It seems like he can't get through an unscripted sentence without at least one lie. He invents videos of planes he never saw, crowds of cheering Muslims that didn't exist, etc. Will there be a follow up thread if it turns out that Trump lied/was wrong?

edit on 2016-8-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The Voting Power of 95 Million American Gun Owners . In Reality , that is what he was eluding to , not what some others might Read Into that for some Imagined LAME Political Gain .
edit on 10-8-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is insane. CNN COMPLETELY made up the story about the secret service speaking with him.

Reuters

We always suspected that the mainstream media was a joke, but having it confirmed is still kinda shocking. How long have they been like this and what things have they tricked me into believing!?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I love the fact the NewYork daily news said Donald Trump needs to end his campaign, and "This Isn't A Joke Anymore" LMAO

NY Daily news? National Inquirer connected Cruz's father to the JFK assignation. Did you believe that too?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yea, I don't know why they would post a story where they didn't have the facts either. /shrug

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

So CNN's source says they did and Reuter's source says they didn't. Since we don't know who the sources are, who is the one to believe?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

sir

Your really great at coming up with expanded info!!

I agree. It's a smack in the face being so intentional.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join