It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is throwing the election away for Hillary. Wake up ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Been saying this all along. So many on ats has fallen for it....that I did not expect.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
what if, Trump wins it, Hillary somehow makes it safely out of prison, then she gets voted in or whatever through some clever marketing and further elimination of "obstacles" , an lots and lots of cash. Then Hillary goes full on Invade Russia, WW3, NWO/UN , but we end up getting our third party candidates? That would be trippy.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Are we not going to mention ALL the politicians Trump has donated money too? I believe Trump is in it to win it. His ego wouldn't allow him to "throw the fight". Nice try OP.

As much as I want to believe, I fear the OP is correct...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I've never seen you post before. Maybe you should have been more vocal.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

His ego wouldn't allow him to "throw the fight".

Unless when money is involved. The only thing that challenges Trump's ego is money. He made what? Millions more due to his presidential run:

In a statement, Trump said his new financial disclosure form, required by the Office of Government Ethics of all presidential candidates, “shows a tremendous cash flow, and a revenue increase of approximately $190 million.”

abcnews.go.com...

You think he'd let his 'ego' get in the way? The only reason his ego exists is to make him more money.

Think outside the square. He's probably banking on people forgetting these elections after afew years. This isn't exactly a stupid idea. For somebody who cares so much about profit, it makes sense.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

It sure isn't the first time I have said he is a plant.
Sorry you missed them.
I think it is all great entertainment I don't have a bone in it but it is like watching a car crash I can not look away.
edit on 6-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
THANK you for finally putting this information together! I have been trying to tell people that this is a freakin' pony show to placate the emotionally undercooked masses of our country..

Alas, nobody listens to the facts & paper trail. They only SeeNN the fake.
eyes only for what they want to msnbSEE.

the Fox is out in full force, friends.

edit on 6-8-2016 by ErosGates because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I have been saying this for ages.

The trumpeters though seem to caught up in his lies.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I disagree.

his ego is way too big! he did it for his brand and his ego, nothing more.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

So why do they need Trump in order for Hillary to win? Who is the candidate that would have stolen Hillary's victory if Trump hadn't been there, and why didn't this candidate get further in the first place?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Hillary's campaign is spending a LOT of money at the moment to "correct the record".

I'm pretty sure some of that money has made it's way here to ATS as well, look at some of the posts of the brand new people, they aren't hard to find.

Wow, I always wondered what desperation would actually sound like. On ATS support for Trump is bordering on rabid, and based on the demographic of ATS that is in America and is probably actually undecided, wouldn't that be one of the biggest wastes of money? I guess you just can't believe not everyone agrees with you so they must be paid to think otherwise, right?

Of course the constant links to blogs, innuendo driven articles with no facts behind them aimed at Clinton are just from concerned little netizens though, right?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
a reply to: Vector99

Cruz is an insanely dedicated evangelical

Him being nominated would have only served a religious agenda. He says he would put country first, but we all know that is a lie.

Not to mention, I prefer to vote for candidates that don't believe and adult version of santa claus dictates our eternity.

What I find fascinating is the blatant religious discrimination that has devolved
over the last several years, as your post reflects. You might be to young to
understand this, but John F Kennedy was also an insanely dedicated evangelical,
and many believed he did a wonderful job.

No, JFK was a Roman Catholic, which is about the same as saying he was from an old Irish family. Evangelicals are a whole 'nuther breed entirely, and sanity is not one of their high points.

And it's not 'blatant religious discrimination devolving (?)' to point out that an increasing number of people see clearly enough to realize that the idea of 'god' worrying about our petty affairs and listening to our mental wanderings is insane. Declare you're Napoleon, get a straitjacket. Declare 'god' tells you to invade another country, and you're applauded by peabrains everywhere and gets thousands of people killed for nothing...

Do you believe in Apollo and Zeus too, or are you an unequal opportunity theist?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I give up on trying to explain this to people. The globalist agenda is knocking at our door, and our country is now unofficially a corporate oligarchy. Watch as Hillary continues to chip away at our rights. Aldous Huxley and George Orwell saw this coming from a mile away

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Heck even the BBC posed the question.

www.bbc.co.uk...

and this was in December.

This interested me.

Also suspicious - for those predisposed to suspicion, at least - is a "mystery" phone call between Mr Trump and Bill Clinton in May, less than a month before the real-estate tycoon tossed his hat into the presidential ring.

Shouldn't we be looking into this phone call?./
edit on 6-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm not even sure Trump knows he is a plant, Bill eggs him on to do it knowing he will not win because he will as we have seen destroy his own campaign....Clintons are laughing at many tbh.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Why do they need Trump in order to win?? Have you seen Hillary's popularity rating? She's one of the most unpopular party nominees in recent history. The only way she could win is to put somebody who is in par or WORSE in the GOP side. Enter Trump. He polls lower than her and I believe him and Cruz were the only ones. I think Jeb and Marco Rubio performed much better that Hillary in terms of popularity.

Is this not apparent?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It is anything but clinton for most and that is Trumps campaign.
Oh please vote him in though the rest of the world needs a laugh.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
No one in the white house does anything without orders from the Council on Foreign Relations. Founded in 1921 to control American media, they are the de facto shadow government comprised of over 4000 members. Every single Secretary of State with the exception of one has been a member of the CFR. Presidents, philanthropists (George Soros), MSM media from CBC,ABC,CNN, FOX, Republicans, Democrats, etc, etc. CFR founded by Paul Warburg (banker), David Rockefeller (banker), JP Morgan (banker), Jacob Schiff (banker) among others. The same bankers responsible for funding the French revolution, Bolshevik revolution, World war 1, world war 2 and creating the Federal Reserve in 1913

The CFR was the answer to swaying public opinion and get the United States into the globalist agenda. After the failure of the League of Nations founded after ww1, a hub for controlling all media was established on Park Ave New York across from the Russian embassy 1921. Several declassified documents from the FBI show great concern at the time from prominent people inquiring about investigations into the CFR.

threads
here
and
here

FBI Vault Link

Subsequently, the United Nations was formed in 1945 following ww2 and it too was stationed in New York. The UN was America's baby, unlike the League of Nations, despite being formed by Woodrow Wilson and the Globalists now have the US on board with total and full control of the propaganda machine. From the turn of the century, the Bavarian secret society members who were disbanded in 1785 have flourished unimpeded with their roots set into all facets of governments. The UN is the New World Order and Trump is nothing more than a stooge planted by the CFR.

edit on 6-8-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
a reply to: Vector99

Cruz is an insanely dedicated evangelical

Him being nominated would have only served a religious agenda. He says he would put country first, but we all know that is a lie.

Not to mention, I prefer to vote for candidates that don't believe and adult version of santa claus dictates our eternity.

What I find fascinating is the blatant religious discrimination that has devolved
over the last several years, as your post reflects. You might be to young to
understand this, but John F Kennedy was also an insanely dedicated evangelical,
and many believed he did a wonderful job.

You went the Kennedy route?

Great guy, and a great president until the unfortunate, but let's not think a full Kennedy term is the bar.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: Vector99

Hillary's campaign is spending a LOT of money at the moment to "correct the record".

I'm pretty sure some of that money has made it's way here to ATS as well, look at some of the posts of the brand new people, they aren't hard to find.

Wow, I always wondered what desperation would actually sound like. On ATS support for Trump is bordering on rabid, and based on the demographic of ATS that is in America and is probably actually undecided, wouldn't that be one of the biggest wastes of money?t?

Of course the constant links to blogs, innuendo driven articles with no facts behind them aimed at Clinton are just from concerned little netizens though, right?

You managed to hear sound from my post?

Did you hear Hillary through the trees?

I guess you just can't believe not everyone agrees with you so they must be paid to think otherwise, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join