It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is throwing the election away for Hillary. Wake up ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
WHY are we not talking about this more?? The idea that Trump is part of Hillary's campaign. For ALL the conspiracies we entertain on this forum. From 9/11 being an inside job, to Obama's birth certificate and government cover up. We talk about the pending one world government constantly. We have how many threads about the rigged two party system. But the minute ANYBODY brings up this idea that Trump is playing for the Clintons people get all uppity, defensive in here and dismiss it.

It is no secret that this man has for some time supported the Clintons and the Democratic Party.

When Clinton last ran for office, Trump was torn between supporting her and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani. ” They’re both terrific people, and I hope they both get the nomination,” he told CNN in 2007,

time.com...

In 2012, as Obama was running for re-election, Trump called Clinton “terrific” again in an interview with Fox News, saying she performed well as Secretary of State.

“Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman,” he told Greta Van Susteren. “I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

time.com...

Trump donating to Hillary over the years

Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.

www.politico.com...

Trump has donated more money to the Democratic Party than to the Republican party

illionaire Donald J. Trump, an early presidential favorite among tea party activists, has a highly unusual history of political contributions for a prospective Republican candidate: He has given most of his money to the other side.

The real estate mogul and “Celebrity Apprentice” host has made more than $1.3 million in donations over the years to candidates nationwide, with 54 percent of the money going to Democrats, according to a Washington Post analysis of state and federal disclosure records.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Oh yea yea, Trump just made a friendly call to Bill in May last year for a friendly conversation right?

Bill Clinton’s personal office confirmed that the call occurred, telling the New York Times “that Mr. Trump reached out to President Clinton a few times.”

“President Clinton returned his call in late May,” the aide told the Times. “And, that while we don’t make it a practice to discuss the president’s private conversations, we can tell you that the presidential race was not discussed.”

The four Trump sources, however, told the Post that Trump was candid about the run.

time.com...

I call BS. It was more than a friendly conversation.

Why are we so quick to dismiss this possibility huh? On ATS?

Is it cognitive dissonance? It's too politically inconvenient for most people on here?
Are people so desperate to believe Trump is being genuine in his actions?

I'm not asking people to vote for Hillary. On the contrary if anything the idea Hillary would be behind such a thing would be all the MORE reason not to vote for her along with Trump.

"Oh why can't can't they just be friends omg" some people will make. For goodness sakes this is ATS. Since WHEN did we make room for such an excuse when it comes to shady politicians? Why is Hillary and Trump all of a sudden an exception to this?? Yet the minute somebody like Paul Ryan or Obama have any questionable connections and relations we EAT IT UP on here without a SHRED OF DOUBT. The desperation on here among some members stinks.

Wake up ATS. That's all I'm asking.

I don't want it to be November, Hillary wins by a landslide, and people here are left wondering WTF just happened. I want people to spot this for what it is NOW.

I'm going Gary Johnson. Bernie was cheated out of the Democratic primaries and what's worse, he gave in to the Clinton Machine. I'm constantly besides myself at the idea Hillary virtually has a shoe in because of Trump's obvious actions to give away the elections. I want others to start seeing what I am seeing.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Hillary's campaign is spending a LOT of money at the moment to "correct the record".

I'm pretty sure some of that money has made it's way here to ATS as well, look at some of the posts of the brand new people, they aren't hard to find.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
And what?

Suppose what you say is true. This has been a popular theory to crop here since Trump through his hat in the ring. I already did my part and voted for someone else in the primary, but my voice was not in the majority. So now I have to go to war with the army I have, not necessarily the one I wanted.

Sure, I can throw my vote away on Johnson who isn't actually libertarian or Stein who is left of Bernie and would be a true waste electing someone who would be completely against everything I believe. Or I can just give up and fall into line like a good little prol and vote Hillary. Or I can stay the course and at least retain my right to complain when things don't improve as they won't under a Clinton presidency.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I wish you were wrong- but after hearing what some people outside of ATS have to say (ermagherd, I'm terrified if trump wins so I better vote for satan pantsuit) I think this is the case.

It's time- this is the reason the second amendment was born. The tree of liberty, etc.

Shame the only people standing up to the cause are being labeled as terrorists so the masses are against them.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Either Hillary or Trump is going to win in November.

That's a given.

Voting or a 3rd party candidate is smart in states either red or blue. Only a few swing states will make a difference anyway. Those states should vote for Trump.

Hillary is just wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And what?

Suppose what you say is true. This has been a popular theory to crop here since Trump through his hat in the ring. I already did my part and voted for someone else in the primary, but my voice was not in the majority. So now I have to go to war with the army I have, not necessarily the one I wanted.

Sure, I can throw my vote away on Johnson who isn't actually libertarian or Stein who is left of Bernie and would be a true waste electing someone who would be completely against everything I believe. Or I can just give up and fall into line like a good little prol and vote Hillary. Or I can stay the course and at least retain my right to complain when things don't improve as they won't under a Clinton presidency.

No kidding,

We have 4 Progressive Candidates running. Trump being the oddball Progressive but generally still a Progressive.

We are so screwed.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Remember all the reports in the media about vote corruption during the primaries?

No, forgot all that already.

multiple articles

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Either Hillary or Trump is going to win in November.

That's a given.

You could say it 'til you're blue in the face ... and people are still gonna be too dumb to understand.

In regards to the OP, I have to agree. The Democrats have already won this election. Trump beat the stuffing out of the RINO party. Winning the Presidency could be seen as nothing more than a victory lap at this point.

Now we're left with a choice between the New World Order candidate and the PTB candidate. Are they really different?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I like to entertain this idea, but I end up wondering why he would do something that is costing him a lot financially and makes him look like a complete moron.

How would he benefit from this? How is she going to help him recover all the money he spent on his campaign + extra? By passing some kind of legislation? What would that legislation be?

They must be really good friends if they are conspiring together to have her win the presidency. That is a humongously dangerous thing to do and could result in severe punishment. Imagine if YOU and one of your friends conspired to become president of the united states to pass sneaky laws. Doesn't that sound insane? But they could be ACTUALLY doing it. That's nuts in itself when you really think about it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

A brave thread.
With Trump sounding all the time more like 'uncontrolled opposition':
and all the gaffes, I doubt anybody that smart couldn't be in
the tank for Hil. The historic relationship, including Trump being a
Democrat for a long time and the two families being longtime friends
is inescapable fact.
It probably shakes down to egos by now... does HE really want it?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Cruz would've annihilated Hillary, abolished the IRS, and repealed ALL of Obamacare... which is why Hillary threw out the Trump card.

This election is nothing but progressive liberal entertainment now.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Cruz would've annihilated Hillary, abolished the IRS, and repealed ALL of Obamacare... which is why Hillary threw out the Trump card.

Cruz is an insanely dedicated evangelical

Him being nominated would have only served a religious agenda. He says he would put country first, but we all know that is a lie.

Not to mention, I prefer to vote for candidates that don't believe and adult version of santa claus dictates our eternity.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Trump is throwing the election away for Hillary. Wake up ATS

And destroying the GOP in the process. I don't know if it's intentional but it sure looks that way!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Are we not going to mention ALL the politicians Trump has donated money too? I believe Trump is in it to win it. His ego wouldn't allow him to "throw the fight". Nice try OP.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Bone75

Him being nominated would have only served a religious agenda.

What exactly does getting rid of the IRS and Obamacare have to do with religion?

He says he would put country first, but we all know that is a lie.

Because Trump told you so? Lol

The one thing I'll give him credit for, is that he's made a much needed mockery of our election system and showed just how easily the masses are manipulated.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Are we not going to mention ALL the politicians Trump has donated money too? I believe Trump is in it to win it. His ego wouldn't allow him to "throw the fight". Nice try OP.

That over inflated ego is part of his act silly.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The reason that wouldn't makes sense is because if Trump was to take a dive for Hillary it will ruin his name completely and that's what his legacy and massive ego is riding on at this point. He literally makes his money be selling out the Trump name for other people to use to put on their products to give them the appeal and idea of success. If he ruins that he's through. The name of Trump will go down in history as the new name Mudd.

Why the hell would he do that to himself and his family and his businesses and the Trump name.

I don't see the logic in it or what could possibly be worth that to him.

Makes more sense that he went in thinking he could get some good publicity and kick out a few other players that he didn't like and things would go back to normal only with some more fame to add to his name. However, his message sold and he got voted in and he started listening to his own PR team about how great he is, which he already thought anyway, so now he's going for the big win.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle
I like to entertain this idea, but I end up wondering why he would do something that is costing him a lot financially and makes him look like a complete moron.

How would he benefit from this? How is she going to help him recover all the money he spent on his campaign + extra? By passing some kind of legislation? What would that legislation be?

They must be really good friends if they are conspiring together to have her win the presidency. That is a humongously dangerous thing to do and could result in severe punishment. Imagine if YOU and one of your friends conspired to become president of the united states to pass sneaky laws. Doesn't that sound insane? But they could be ACTUALLY doing it. That's nuts in itself when you really think about it.

Assuming it is true, then there might be some massive pay off down the road, such as a "friend" of a "friend" offers some kind of massive business deal that makes it all worth it.

Not saying that this is true. But such things are not unknown in other circumstances.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Hillary's campaign is spending a LOT of money at the moment to "correct the record".

I'm pretty sure some of that money has made it's way here to ATS as well, look at some of the posts of the brand new people, they aren't hard to find.

Lol..."correct the record....". More like manipulate the dialogue. How do you correct facts without lying?

edit on 6-8-2016 by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Him being nominated would have only served a religious agenda. He says he would put country first, but we all know that is a lie.

Not to mention, I prefer to vote for candidates that don't believe and adult version of santa claus dictates our eternity.

What I find fascinating is the blatant religious discrimination that has devolved
over the last several years, as your post reflects. You might be to young to
understand this, but John F Kennedy was also an insanely dedicated evangelical,
and many believed he did a wonderful job.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join