It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive New Leak From Edward Snowden Expected Soon

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Any day now ...

Probably tomorrow ...

How many times do some of you have to be absolutely and utterly mistaken about ... well, everything ... before you start trying to modify the echo chamber you're living in?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Any day now ...

Probably tomorrow ...

How many times do some of you have to be absolutely and utterly mistaken about ... well, everything ... before you start trying to modify the echo chamber you're living in?

It's not like there have been no leaks coming out... we seem to be learning something new every couple of days based on leaked information. The Clinton Foundation information seems it might well lead to another FBI investigation, for example.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yes, yes ... Hillary will be indicted next week, next month, next year .... the Clinton Foundation too, Bill's dying, Hillary's sick, they're both murdering kingpins operating in the public eye for thirty years, yet, they're incompetent, yada, yada, yada, yada, second verse, yada, yada, third, yada, yada, yad ...

What was it old William SShakespeare said? "a tale told my an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"?

I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Yes, yes ... Hillary will be indicted next week, next month, next year .... the Clinton Foundation too, Bill's dying, Hillary's sick, they're both murdering kingpins operating in the public eye for thirty years, yet, they're incompetent, yada, yada, yada, yada, second verse, yada, yada, third, yada, yada, yad ...

What was it old William SShakespeare said? "a tale told my an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"?

I'm not holding my breath.

I haven't heard any report that says Hillary will be indicted next week. I have heard a lot of news relating to the several leaks that have come out in the last month though. Assange has also said he has specific new evidence that he will be leaking in the coming weeks.

I think it's pretty fair to be waiting for the next instalment.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

He posts at least a few times daily at his Help Edward Snowden Twitter account, not as much at his main Twitter account.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

He posts at least a few times daily at his Help Edward Snowden Twitter account, not as much at his main Twitter account.

Thanks for this... is that 100% his account?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

As far as I know. I've been watching it for at least a year. It has to be longer than that. His tweets always seem to be his and I've never had reason to question if they may not be.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

As far as I know. I've been watching it for at least a year. It has to be longer than that. His tweets always seem to be his and I've never had reason to question if they may not be.

Thanks - good news if so as it makes it far more likely he has not come to a sudden end...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think he's still with us.
I keep tabs on his Twitter accounts and a few others in relation to him. I think if something really happened to him his buddy Glenn Greenwald would be the first to announce it.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Fox just said Snowden made $200k in speaking fees. lol.

I'm sure it will be written up somewhere soon.

Give up the goods, dude!!!

We're all waiting!

The guy has not posted anything for a few days - hopefully he is still alive!
His last post was on August 5th.

"As history has taught us, you can get to anyone, anywhere." Michael Corleone

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Snowden tweeted...he's alive !

Don't know how to link to Twitter but he said " The Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated" and a photo I don't know who it is.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I thought Snowden was a damage limitation exercise? The NSA knew the public would learn about the spying one way or another so they used Snowden as a figure head, a logo, a damage limitation face.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Snowden is back with a new array of tweets, which could be damning for the NSA:

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated".

@Snowden

In summary:

Here's where it gets interesting: the NSA is not made of magic. Our rivals do the same thing to us -- and occasionally succeed. Knowing this, NSA's hackers (TAO) are told not to leave their hack tools ("binaries") on the server after an op. But people get lazy. What's new? NSA malware staging servers getting hacked by a rival is not new. A rival publicly demonstrating they have done so is. Why did they do it? No one knows, but I suspect this is more diplomacy than intelligence, related to the escalation around the DNC hack.

Circumstantial evidence and conventional wisdom indicates Russian responsibility. Here's why that is significant: This leak is likely a warning that someone can prove US responsibility for any attacks that originated from this malware server. That could have significant foreign policy consequences. Particularly if any of those operations targeted US allies. Particularly if any of those operations targeted elections. '

Accordingly, this may be an effort to influence the calculus of decision-makers wondering how sharply to respond to the DNC hacks. TL;DR: This leak looks like a somebody sending a message that an escalation in the attribution game could get messy fast. Bonus: When I came forward, NSA would have migrated offensive operations to new servers as a precaution - it's cheap and easy. So? So... The undetected hacker squatting on this NSA server lost access in June 2013. Rare public data point on the positive results of the leak. You're welcome, @NSAGov. Lots of love.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Metropolis1927

Don't know how to link to Twitter but he said " The Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated" and a photo I don't know who it is.

Mark Twain

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

@Snowden

In summary:

Here's where it gets interesting: the NSA is not made of magic. Our rivals do the same thing to us -- and occasionally succeed. Knowing this, NSA's hackers (TAO) are told not to leave their hack tools ("binaries") on the server after an op. But people get lazy. What's new? NSA malware staging servers getting hacked by a rival is not new. A rival publicly demonstrating they have done so is. Why did they do it? No one knows, but I suspect this is more diplomacy than intelligence, related to the escalation around the DNC hack.

Circumstantial evidence and conventional wisdom indicates Russian responsibility. Here's why that is significant: This leak is likely a warning that someone can prove US responsibility for any attacks that originated from this malware server. That could have significant foreign policy consequences. Particularly if any of those operations targeted US allies. Particularly if any of those operations targeted elections. '

Accordingly, this may be an effort to influence the calculus of decision-makers wondering how sharply to respond to the DNC hacks. TL;DR: This leak looks like a somebody sending a message that an escalation in the attribution game could get messy fast. Bonus: When I came forward, NSA would have migrated offensive operations to new servers as a precaution - it's cheap and easy. So? So... The undetected hacker squatting on this NSA server lost access in June 2013. Rare public data point on the positive results of the leak. You're welcome, @NSAGov. Lots of love.

Good news - now hopefully he has something more to share

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

@Snowden

In summary:

Good news - now hopefully he has something more to share

If he doesn't, someone most certainly does.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Okay, just a guess but tell me what you think.

The reason the leaders of the Mormon Church hate Donald Trump is because he's not going to put up with their spying ways.

The NSA is located in Utah, and employs all kinds of Mormon people.

Wonder if the church has any kind of super secret special access?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

@Snowden

In summary:

****************************************************************************************************************************************************** ************************
This is HUGE, unless I completely misunderstand. I'll start a new thread in the morning if you don't .... I'm beginning to think between Assange, Snowden and a few others, there's a concerted effort to take down the MSM 'choices' for POTUS. Certainly a huge monkeywrench.

edit on 18-8-2016 by SentientCentenarian because:
edit on 18-8-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: fixit
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Personally meeting Edward Snowden in Hong kong, I believe that he did a lot more than just sit in his hotel leaking stuff. I have heard of rumors from friends that he was meeting a bunch of people around Hong Kong, from coders to investors.
I have a good feeling that his next big leak will be related to the benefit or the fall of Russia. He recently did a talk on his work in Russia (which could be good or bad) and he mentioned he is working a lot more than he did in the NSA.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
To all those who say...Dump all the Data....... not a good idea. The attention span of the common citizen isn't long enough. Be it 5 pages or 50..... you have the attention of people for about 12 minutes.... and then something shiny catches their eye and ya lost them.
it definitely needs to be metered to allow for proper digestion.... Plus this gives the people whose names may appear in the leaks time to concoct an excuse...... which in turn could shown to be false on the next leak..... thereby making themselves look worse

Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practise to deceive! Sir Walter Scott,

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join