It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive New Leak From Edward Snowden Expected Soon

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
a reply to: efabian

I have seen a second key! Now I need to find it again.

But I do need to mention, that first hash may have been a checksum.

It is, actually.
But if you do happen to find the keys please post both (or message) of them so I can verify the validity.

I would be most grateful.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

But I thought this was about Snowden, not WikiLeaks?
Still interesting points though as it confirms the second WikiLeaks dump is on the way.

It seems they are working together on this one, WikiLeaks could be the proxy and backup from where Snowden releases.
I agree that there is indisputable confirmation that something is on it's way. At least the Hillary shill force can't discredit this fact, even though deflection is always an option.

edit on 8/7/2016 by efabian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian

Still interesting points though as it confirms the second WikiLeaks dump is on the way.

It seems they are working together on this one, WikiLeaks could be the proxy and backup from where Snowden releases.
I agree that there is indisputable confirmation that something is on it's way. At least the Hillary shill force can't discredit this fact, even though deflection is always an option.

Interesting. Keep us posted! (oh, and stay safe)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
OK SNOWDEN,

$hit or get off the pot!!

It's time.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It would appear, at least, that Snowden is still alive...

sputniknews.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian

Is this why Snowden and Assange were trading barbs on twitter several days ago? Arguing over what to release and when?

ETA: Found an article on that:

www.complex.com...
edit on 7-8-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Soo, the story and the following events since may of this year may come to some result after all.

I was losing hope.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I believe this is the main issue between them.
As some members mentioned earlier on the thread, Snowden wants to "curate" the information to remove any potentially harmful info that doesn't work toward the "no surveillance" ideology he works by. Assange on the other hand, is for full disclosure and if there are repercussions the fault lies on the perpetrator not the messenger, he is more against the globalists as a whole.

Let's hope they reached an agreement, a middle ground if you will.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I would say the reason is clear, its a way to share a key to decrypt for those that have his files and if he felt at risk he could easily post like this. A 'dead mans switch' let's say.

His protection is his ability to put fear into the US that want him dead and those that risk loosing something. The reason Edward Snowden right now does not blow the lid off everything there is to spill on, is for this reason alone. It is his only backup and Russia are supporting him probably for having information too. His information is his life line, can not go spilling all out at once.

On a desert island, you would not drink all your fresh water supplies too fast now.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
OK SNOWDEN,

It's time.

I'm with you. For that matter Wikileaks can stop with the games.

If they got something...Lets see it.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Can someone explain to me why this new revelation from snowden is somehow connected to a Cold War type scenario ?

Is it mostly hype or are there any facts to support a Cold War 2.0 attitude after this leak has come out ?

It's just people's imaginations.

Anyway as if anyone takes Snowden seriously.
He ha a verified account on Twitter lol.
That fact alone should make you all sceptical on who he is really working for, but people have been dumbed down to such an extent the bleeding obvious in front of them goes unnoticed.
Hence why the people who get away with crimes against their own people's and nations are able to do so easily while maintaining their positions of wealth and power.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
OK SNOWDEN,

It's time.

I'm with you. For that matter Wikileaks can stop with the games.

If they got something...Lets see it.

Again...timing is everything. As soon as any information comes out, TPTB will distract and hide as much as they can from our barely-able-to-pay-attention eyes. A skirmish with Russia, another terrorist attack, etc. You see how Clinton benefits from not speaking in front of average people? How debates are pitted against sports events? The same conspiracy that keeps her from losing more votes will do everything to burn this information...whatever it is.

It has to be released in the right way and at the right time to cause maximum impact and visibility. Whomever released the emails from the DNC did it right. Lets hope they are involved and do it again. Personally...I'm guessing early October.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

That hash could be anything, most likely bitcoins, a payment of some kind? Snowden making funds available? I mean the guy is in trouble 24/7, he might be making preparations for something. Seems to me he's on the move. After all, paranoia sort of comes with his job.
edit on 8-8-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Why do these people always say I have some thing big to release..... Then mums the word for a week or two. Then they dribble somthing little out, then nothing again? What is so hard about not saying a damn thing until your ready to release, why the dog and pony show. Makes me feel like it is scripted.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
Why do these people always say I have some thing big to release..... Then mums the word for a week or two. Then they dribble somthing little out, then nothing again? What is so hard about not saying a damn thing until your ready to release, why the dog and pony show. Makes me feel like it is scripted.

Yeah - makes me think they are sending out a message that they want to be bribed to not release the information.
Perhaps Snowden is angling for some money and an amnesty deal... likewise with Assange.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

It reminds me of the scene in the movie "V", where V flicks the one domino that starts the whole process.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Is this what you mean ?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The tweet was a PGP key so ES could establish secure communication with the person he was looking for when he asked the twitterverse "did you work with me?" (paraphrase)

The hurdle in establishing end-to-end encryption when both parties want to be anonymous is that you have to somehow share the PGP key with the other party so they can encrypt their messagees and decrypt yours.

The woman who published a documentary on ES and met with him for several interviews recounts how ES instructed her on how to establish this same line of secure communications in a discussion panel viewable at the YouTube link below and she even mentions that ES recommended she share her PGP key via a tweet.

www.youtube.com...

The reason it was posted as a general viewable-by-all tweet was because of the metadata mentioned in the other tweet. Given how stringently ES commmunications are being monitored by the 3 letter agencies, he can't risk exposing sources or contacts via a direct message on Twitter. They probably have a load of monitors connected to a direct feed of all direct messages that ES receives on Twitter, AND the metadata contained in each.

As speculated in the article below, the metadata contained in direct messages on Twitter could reveal when the recipient/sender is online, GPS location, what device is being used and probably more "anonymous statistics."

www.makeuseof.com...
Edit: added 2 words for clarity and fixed typo. Also, there were 2 PGP keys tweeted by ES, not just one.

edit on 8-8-2016 by GoatJuggler because: added 2 words for clarity and fixed typo

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Is it possible that Snowden and Assange are still alive because they HAVE NOT released their most important information troves yet? Maybe they think that after this info is released/published, it will be the last thing they do...literally.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

My god, their web security is atrocious. No. Actually it's nonexistent! Ugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join