It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two prominent anti-Clinton activists found dead in two days mainstream media blackout.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Plus 3 other questionable deaths making 5 deaths in 6 weeks.
All of whom are associated with the DNC or the fallout from subsequent events.
I'm almost speechless...
Here's hoping it's all just a coincidence.

On August 1st, Victor Thorn (below, pictured with his books), a seasoned Clinton researcher and writer for American Free Press, was found dead from a gunshot wound on a mountaintop near his home. It was his birthday. He would have been 54 years old.

Shawn Lucas (above), who was recently featured in a video (below) personally serving the Democratic National Committee and Debbie Wasserman Schultz with a nationwide class action lawsuit at the DNC HQ accusing the DNC and its former chairwoman of committing fraud by favoring Hillary Clinton and rigging the primary process in her favor over Bernie Sanders, was found dead from so-far “unknown causes”.

Best known for his investigate research on the Clintons, Thorn wrote the Clinton trilogy —three definitive works that delved into the history of the power couple including their sordid scandals, Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults of multiple women, and the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state.

Just a few weeks ago, DNC staffer Seth Rich (below), a 27-year-old in charge of the DNC’s voter expansion data, was gunned down around 4 a.m. while out walking near his home in D.C. He was shot twice in the back and was found with bruises on his face, his hands, and his knees.

This one is disturbing...

A few weeks prior to that on June 23rd, former United Nations official John Ashe died while lifting weights. The UN reported Ashe’s death as a heart attack, but local police reported his throat had actually been crushed when he supposedly accidentally dropped a barbell on himself working out. (Interestingly, an episode of Columbo called “An Exercise in Fatality” features a plot where a murderer drops a barbell on a victim to kill him, staging it to look like a weightlifting accident.)

Source
Video discuses other deaths and shows video of Shawn Lucas issuing a class action lawsuit to the DNC HQ.

edit on 5-8-2016 by JAY1980 because: Source

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Looks like too many people are getting close to the Clinton criminal enterprises.

They are cleaning house.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

And in another, completely unrelated incident, we have the following:

Joe Montano, a close aide to Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) and a prominent activist in the Washington area’s Filipino American community, died July 25 at his home in Falls Church, Va. He was 47.

His parents said he had hypertension and died of an apparent heart attack.

In addition to working for the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Party of Virginia, he served as national vice chairman of the Filipino Civil Rights Advocates group and executive director of the National Federation of Filipino American Associations (NaFFAA).

WaPo

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Here's hoping it's all just a coincidence.

That's what they're counting on. Few breadcrumbs were left to follow. A messy house got cleaned, loose ends that might unravel got nipped off, and nobody is the wiser.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The killings will only increase if this terrorist-supporting murdering crime family take office again

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The killings will only increase if this terrorist-supporting murdering crime family take office again

Well they armed Isis that committing atrocities around the globe. What makes you think these poor souls mattered?

I mean I'm skeptical about presidential candidates offing people, but really how many coincidences can someone have circling around them at once.

This definitely needs looked into, but then again how deep does the corruption run?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
On average 6136 people die every hour on earth, grasping at straws oh boy.

Oh and no im not a clinton fan.
edit on 5-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
[in case theyre watching me... ]

...i love the Clintons and everything they stand for.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

How often do groups of people that work around you die within days multiple times in your career?

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

How often do groups of people that work around you die within days multiple times in your career?

Oh and right after huge scandals come to light and the people pushing for justice are the ones dieing. Using a random statistic doesn't do justice for these.
edit on 5-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
"What difference does it make?"
edit on 5-8-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
maybe Trump can use this.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

I know, huh...

if 5 people that worked on fire hydrants died in six weeks it would be easy to connect those dots.

But with Hillary its what, who. nahhh.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Those statistics did cross my mind too.
Out of 6000+ American deaths a day.
What are the chances 2 healthy individuals closely related to the corruption at the DNC both die within 48 hours of one another?
I'd say about 300 million to one...

[in case theyre watching me... ] ...i love the Clintons and everything they stand for.

I have to admit I did hesitate a little before hitting "post".

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The moral of the story being: If you get involved in politics you get killed!

Politicians, can't live with them, can kill them if you are the right guy...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Or they are being sacrificed to make it look as though they were eliminated by the DNC, et al, to cause blame.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Or they are being sacrificed to make it look as though they were eliminated by the DNC, et al, to cause blame.

Sacrificed by whom?
Trump?
The Right?

These people are helping Trump expose the corruption and lies. Doubt that is the cause.
The right is a possibility seeing as they are almost as anti-Trump as the left.
But I believe most are just hoping their corruption doesn't get aired as well, so are in cower mode.

But Hillary and the corrupt mechanism in the DNC the helped Hillary steal the nomination.
Now here is a group that has a lot to gain if these people were to fall off the face of the earth.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They are cleaning house.

Whodathunkit? Ahhhhhahahahahaha!!

The Clinton machine is intelligent and diabolical. I wonder what they use as a lure.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

Lol make more excuses plz

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
They may be more players then just the right and left. Maybe a third wants both side scrambling and being questioned.

I have no idea but I suspect control is greater than two parties that are the visible parts of the election and politics.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join