It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two prominent anti-Clinton activists found dead in two days mainstream media blackout.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Bless you to and sorry for insulting animals!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
If it's all just a coincidence, I'd like to see a list of a similar number of republicans who were working close to the RNC, who died in the last month or so.

Law of averages, right? If this many people seem to die in these types of accidents, should be a similar number on the other side of the aisle.

Of course, I can't think of one.

I want to add though, don't get off track. Trump is the real dangerous one. Forget getting murdered/suicided, have you heard is rhetoric? Dangerous I say.

Then Google it . Return here and tell us what you have found out. I am on the edge of my chair , waiting.
Not. Cause it aint gonna happen. Just another post with tripe and rhetoric

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

GOOD!

Have a blessed weekend.

We need to support one another . . . as long as we are able . . . the Huns are at the gates and insidiously in nearly every neighborhood trying to burn everything down around our ankles.

May God have mercy on all of good heart.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
On average 6136 people die every hour on earth, grasping at straws oh boy.

Oh and no im not a clinton fan.

How often do groups of people that work around you die within days multiple times in your career?

Lol make more excuses plz

Actually, that's a pretty compelling retort. What's your excuse?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
. . . .

The next 4 years will be little different then the last 4.
. . .

WRONG.

The oligarchy is VERY SERIOUS about increasingly creating the utterly culture, infrastructure, life-crashing chaos that orgasmically thrills them soooooooooo much.

They have long looked forward to turning the current order into smoldering ashes--literally--to make easier the raising of their ruthless Phoenix of the 'New Order' (as new as ancient Babylon) more overtly literally on the ashes of the old.

The closer they get, the more in a rush they get.

I don't know if the screechy one will be the one they use to light the nuclear "cleansing" fires, or not. It could easily be. She is certainly that genocidal at heart, herself. Her ruthlessness is unparalleled among politicos in my lifetime. LBJ was bad but this creature is off the scale.

Some believe we will have WW3 before the end of 2016. Some before the end of 2017. It is hard to imagine it being later, at the rate they are pushing it currently.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: BO XIAN

I thought years ago if we ever did elect a female president it would be like Aunt Bea over here.

But instead we get a Machiavellian political animal creature.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

I guess I thought it would likely be someone more like . . . Dale Evans Rogers . . . or . . .
maybe Mother Superior in The Sound of Music . . . or . . . maybe at least Annie Oakley . . .

Guess I'm showing my age and my sometimes infantile idealism.

Sigh.

"WIth Bullet and Trigger both stuffed, I hope for
Dale's sake Roy goes first."
Lewis P. Grizzard, year unknown

Dale ar anyone remotely as nice as she was is no match for the
Wicked Witch of Wherever (they'll let her be a U.S. Senator).
And yeah I'm just about that old too. Got the BB gun, forget the
t-shirt. Run a lot of tubes through it too..

Back to the deprogramming in progress.. we've definitely got the
winner for so far in this century for one of the few candidates that
could make Joe Stalin's eyebrow go up. Aunt Bea could eat a whole
bottle of Prozac and ramp off turkey, and never get close to Ahilla
the Honey...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

She killed JFK Jr 'cause he was gonna spoil her NY Senate bid.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

LOLOL. THANKS for the laugh.

INDEED.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I was trying to add up how many Clinton associates have died, and came across this 2015 article...

Link: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

At that time, the count was up to 46 people associated with Hillary-Bill having died. What's it up to now I wonder?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Last I checked it was over 150.

I haven't checked this website yet:

arkancide.com...

Looks like a good record of the Fosterized Arkanicides.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Yes, the Clinton murders go back further than the Whitewater days, they just haven't been found out yet, I'm sure. Would anyone be surprised to learn it was all ( murder(s) in the records, but no one dared question the charmed Clinton Duet's song and dance from the beginning of his/her political careers?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Last I checked it was over 150.

I haven't checked this website yet:

arkancide.com...

Looks like a good record of the Fosterized Arkanicides.

NO CHIT! Over 150? Bill and Hillary must attend a funeral every few months. But, on the other hand they have fewer birthday parties, weddings, and other events to attend, for friends and associates still living. 150..I'm still reeling from that. Wow.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Looks like US is now the new USSR.
a dictatorship.
good job I spell cheakt that.
I would have been band.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Somehow the Clintons have been able to get away with so much. It is starting to look more and more like this whole thing was engineered from the beginning,

Well it's been going on since Waco and earlier....

Linda Tripp - Hillary Ordered Waco Slaughter & Clinton Abused Monica www.newsmax.com.../2/10/104815 2-11-1

Hillary Clinton pressured the late Vince Foster to resolve the 1993 Waco standoff in a move that led to the deaths of more than 80 men, women and children, former White House aide Linda Tripp charged in an interview Friday night. Tripp also alleged that Monica Lewinsky was more of a victim of Bill Clinton's sexual predations than the former White House intern has publicly acknowledged. Appearing on CNN's "Larry King Live," Tripp suggested that Foster, at Mrs. Clinton's direction, transmitted the order to move on the Branch Davidian's Waco compound, which culminated in a military-style tear gas attack on the wooden structure.
The compound burst into flames hours later as federal troops used a U.S. Army tank to ram the building and insert flammable gas.

Tripp described Foster's demeanor as "dignified, decent, caring, smart" during his early days at the White House. But when Waco happened, she said, "that's when I first knew that Vince was falling apart."

Foster was found shot to death in a Virginia park three months later.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

That's over 35-40 years or so. I doubt they attended that many funerals . . . of "the little people."

I still think it's a bit of a surprise . . . that they haven't written a book:

MURDER FOR FUN AND PROFIT

They could have used a pen name. LOL.

There must be someone above them that either decides or affirms that a given risk has to be Fosterized.

Then the orders must go out from there.

I don't think they are at all above pulling the trigger. They just realize that it would be much more risky, messy and troublesome if they did.

Besides, THAT's a dirty "little people" task. They have to keep their paws 'clean' for orgies and sniffing drugs.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Come on were is Agatha Christie when we need her. No joke!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DaphneSam

Or Mason. Perry Mason. Even Colombo.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
One day, the Clintons will be old, sickly, feeble and quietly die.

Then their legacy will be exposed for the type of people that they were.

Want to know how you did in life? Think about your eulogy.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If you people aren't careful pretty soon the Clintons will off ATS...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I've been following these deaths as they happen. Anyone I talk to about them, regardless of political opinion, they just brush it off. I wish more people could or would connect the dots. Now more than ever people need to do their homework on who and what they put their vote behind. I say that as someone who will not pledge a vote to either presidential candidate, but votes for Senate and Congress.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join