It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two prominent anti-Clinton activists found dead in two days mainstream media blackout.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
How does the president get past Congress if Congress doesn't cooperate. Isn't the president - Congress conflict always said to be reason of the issues of the state of the country.

executive orders
selective enforcement
cabinet and court appointments
in case of budget showdown, Republicans will always cave cuz the media will always blame them. which is why 'Obamacare' still gets funded.

look how Obama has gotten virtually everything he's wanted.

posted by Bubba; Amazing, I read about all of those incidents in the dreadful MSM, Huffington Post, Daily Mail, or on Raw Story.

they announce the dots but don't look for the connections.
edit on 7-8-2016 by ElGoobero because: add useful comment

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
One day, the Clintons will be old, sickly, feeble and quietly die.

Then their legacy will be exposed for the type of people that they were.

Want to know how you did in life? Think about your eulogy.

That's what people said about Kissinger and Bush!!

Yet those demented war criminals still skulk around the earth, feeding upon the youth with their sick perversions, only makes sense that the Clintons are a part of their cabal!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
On average 6136 people die every hour on earth, grasping at straws oh boy.

Oh and no im not a clinton fan.

I don't know a single person who has had as many people associated to them die whilst either young or in strange circumstances. Your comment is just the type of deflection that corrupt people count on.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JAY1980

I was trying to add up how many Clinton associates have died, and came across this 2015 article...

Link: www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

At that time, the count was up to 46 people associated with Hillary-Bill having died. What's it up to now I wonder?

All just coincidence - I mean doesn't everyone have 50 or so work colleagues and associates die young around them. Of course they do. Now lets move the discussion on to how honest and trustworthy Clinton is....

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viesczy

originally posted by: Ohanka
The killings will only increase if this terrorist-supporting murdering crime family take office again

I find it amusing how some here are all "they armed ISIS" while supporting the GOP who armed/trained/funded Al Qaeda.

Define irony... wait I just did.

Derek

This post is so good it deserves a second chance to shine!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

On average 6136 people die every hour on earth, grasping at straws oh boy.

Oh and no im not a clinton fan.

How often do groups of people that work around you die within days multiple times in your career?

Lol make more excuses plz

Well obviously you didn't like my legitimate question. I'll refrain my questions to other posters who aren't afraid to answer.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hopefully this is not true. But this online website is
stating the man who hacked Mrs Clinton server was
found dead in his jail cell.

christiantimesnewspaper.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

That was debunked back at it's release.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He's still alive from what I know. Funny how he dropped off the radar for abit....

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Thanks JinMI.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Sure thing. Anything is possible lately. Certainly wouldn't doubt high profile hacktivist to wind up suicided!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
People bad mouth Trump a lot, never seen or remember someone associated with him dead in certain mysterious conditions...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MayanBoricua

The Islamic State is an offshoot of Al-Qaeda, which traces it's origins back to elements of the US-backed and equipped Mujahideen in Afghanistan.

Al-Zarqawi (leader of Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad, which would later become Al-Qaeda in Iraq, and later the Islamic State) and Osama Bin Laden both fought for the US-backed Mujahaideen.

While Al-Zarqawi was regularly condemned by Al-Qaeda Central leadership for using excessive violence, the group was never kicked out under his leadership. Under the leadership of Al-Baghdadi and following it's expansion into Syria, it was finally expelled.

To refer to them as separate groups with different origins would be quite inaccurate. Al-Qaeda has been supported by both Republican and Democratic Presidents in one way or another throughout it's history.
edit on -050001am8kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join