It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two prominent anti-Clinton activists found dead in two days mainstream media blackout.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The killings will only increase if this terrorist-supporting murdering crime family take office again

I thought Jeb Bush didn't make the final cut?

I find it amusing how some here are all "they armed ISIS" while supporting the GOP who armed/trained/funded Al Qaeda.

Define irony... wait I just did.

Derek

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Killery, is that you?

Hmmmmm....

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Clinton and her cartel don't even care anymore since the media is complicit with covering up for her crimes. the media allowed for her electoral fraud to go without any pushback, so no shock here that they aren't covering the killings either.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
On average 6136 people die every hour on earth, grasping at straws oh boy.

Oh and no im not a clinton fan.

So, by your logic we should be able to dig up a few key Trump and Johnson people who have left the mortal realm in the past few weeks. Care to share that info with us?
How many other political operatives have suddenly passed over since the primaries? We would certainly be interested to see those reports.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
would be reeeaaall interesting if future investigations and/or leaks name these two, who conveniently can't respond.

'yeah, that guy did it, the one that died'

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Purging the Party of those who disagree with Der Fuehrer.

Nothing unusual about that.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: xuenchen
They are cleaning house.

Whodathunkit? Ahhhhhahahahahaha!!

The Clinton machine is intelligent and diabolical. I wonder what they use as a lure.

Federal grants, government contracts, passing/blocking of legislation in exchange for donations?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I've been wating for someone following this trend to post a full list

originally posted by: JAY1980
This one is disturbing...

A few weeks prior to that on June 23rd, former United Nations official John Ashe died while lifting weights. The UN reported Ashe’s death as a heart attack, but local police reported his throat had actually been crushed when he supposedly accidentally dropped a barbell on himself working out. (Interestingly, an episode of Columbo called “An Exercise in Fatality” features a plot where a murderer drops a barbell on a victim to kill him, staging it to look like a weightlifting accident.)

In Breaking Bad they refer to it as "Iron Pile".

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
With soooo much corruption involved, and so much at stake right now (presidential election), it would be worth looking at these deaths carefully.
It would not be surprising if they are trying to stifle any chance of dissent.
Its like the mafia on steroids.

But consider this.
If they truly consider this election worth killing for, what does that really mean? It seems they have been planning this coronation for a long time, perhaps all the way back to Alinsky?

There has been SO much effort put into pushing this candidate forward, by the international powers, by US powers, by the big money, by the media... what could it really mean? Even some of the RNC who could be considered establishment seem to be more in favor of Clinton than they are in stopping her.

Bernie Sanders did not stand a chance against the machine. From the DNC leak we have learned what the DNC and Clinton campaign will do to meet their goals.

Somehow the Clintons have been able to get away with so much. It is starting to look more and more like this whole thing was engineered from the beginning, including the efforts while she was Secretary of State to control the world stage.

If they are really starting to knock off anyone who stands in their way, then I think we have more to fear than one corrupt president. There would be something terribly, terribly wrong going on.

edit on 8/5/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/5/16 by BlueAjah because: fixed a word

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I just beoynd my comprehension, are we all that stupid that cant connect the dots on Clinton crimes against humanity, or we that inept and impotent to do anything? Or even worst we dont give a flying f... about anything that is outside of our circle and only care what is affecting us directy, everything beyond is not interesting? When did that happened to us, hows the idiots penetrated and over saturated societies? And final, how we can fix it?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Where are all the Hillary loving clowns to tell us its all a coincidence...

...Oh well...vote Hillary, I guess...

streamline the endgame..

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What's really pathetic is that we have members here on ATS, who knowing joined a conspiracy based web forum, literally laughing this off. I realize you may have your own opinion, but at least back up your perspective by articulating your skepticism. I mean is the kool-aid goin around really that strong?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So which one did it? Bill or Hillary?
I think Bill would use the gun and Hilary poison so it fits

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Amazing, I read about all of those incidents in the dreadful MSM, Huffington Post, Daily Mail, or on Raw Story.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I don't think anybody assumes these two high and mighty kingpin thugs would do the dirty work themselves. There are probably a couple of degrees (if not more) of separation between the perpetrators and the higher order. The perpetrators probably have no idea who they are doing it for.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think this would be bigger then just the Clintons if this is about Hillary and the presidency. The Clintons maybe in on it but
someone higher knows and approves.

I don't believe the faces we see are the true controllers of the country. Just look at the people who are Congress. They can't be the top. God help us if they are.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
With soooo much corruption involved, and so much at stake right now (presidential election), it would be worth looking at these deaths carefully.
It would not be surprising if they are trying to stifle any chance of dissent.
Its like the mafia on steroids.

But consider this.
If they truly consider this election worth killing for, what does that really mean? It seems they have been planning this coronation for a long time, perhaps all the way back to Alinsky?

There has been SO much effort put into pushing this candidate forward, by the international powers, by US powers, by the big money, by the media... what could it really mean? Even some of the RNC who could be considered establishment seem to be more in favor of Clinton than they are in stopping her.

Bernie Sanders did not stand a chance against the machine. From the DNC leak we have learned what the DNC and Clinton campaign will do to meet their goals.

Somehow the Clintons have been able to get away with so much. It is starting to look more and more like this whole thing was engineered from the beginning, including the efforts while she was Secretary of State to control the world stage.

If they are really starting to knock off anyone who stands in their way, then I think we have more to fear than one corrupt president. There would be something terribly, terribly wrong going on.

Nailed it, it's more than blatantly obvious what's going on, yet it's like we're all under some twisted spell of dumbfoundedness. God, I wish Goatboy was still here...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Yeah, they are cleaning the lose ends, seems clear that Hillary really believe she got the white house already, she wants to start clean at least for the public opinion side of it.

What a joke, I hope people keep tags on all the death.

The Clintons are famous for their mafia style reign.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Nah they did it.
You can just imagine them all in black sneaking about shooting and poisoning folk.
They like to purge but every week or two.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Giving way too much credit to the faces. Clinton takes the heat as SOS and the reward is the presidency. In 4 or 8 years it's someone else. Just enough is given to the people to keep them happy. Same with Congress and the president.

The very fact that Trump is even considered to be a candidate for president speaks to the fact that the president isn't the top of the power structure. He's another part of the keep the people happy distraction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join