It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you think your time line shifted? (M.E.)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So a lot of people are stating that they have jumped time lines to this universe.

My questions are as follows:

1. Who or what do you think transferred you here?

2. Why do you think they picked you?

3. Why is it usually such small irrelevant things that have changed ?

4. Is this your 1st jump or have you been in a number of other universes already?

5. Do we have a start date for when people started arriving in this universe or as would seem more likely (if it's happening now) that it has always happened.

6. Are there any ancient myths/ reports / stories etc that relate a similar phenomenon?

Thanks in advance for answers - don't need people to explain it's all bs - already plenty threads doing that. I am interested in what has caused this and how long people have been saying it.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I remember around 2011/2012 when someone made a claim about the Berenstain books and this was the first time I had heard of the Mandela Effect, but I guess if it already had a name, then it would have been before this time.

As for the rest of your questions I can't really answer that, because apart from thinking a few people were dead that weren't, and Australia moving on the atlas (which has an explanation), then I haven't actually jumped dimensions. Or have I?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I must admit, i've had thoughts on the Hadron Collider having some type of Quantum effect on our Universe. Of course it's unproven and only speculative but i don't think i'm alone in my thoughts on it.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
All I can say is, "Welcome to my time line, all you shifters!"

Every single Mandela Effect issue that is general enough to be well-known has ALWAYS been the way you say it has shifted.

It was ALWAYS Berenstain Bears, not "Berenstain"
It was ALWAYS Rod Serling, not "Sterling"
Mandela didn't die.
etc.

So I'm somewhat upset that all you shifters are cluttering up MY timeline. Please go back to your own. It's getting crowded here.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Actually that gave me a thought - if people have shifted here - I wonder where the person who was them in this universe went!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My first "effect" was in the mid 90s when I found out the Russians never landed on the moon. Then around 1999-2000 is when I noticed the Bernstein Bears had changed. But I just thought they had changed it because it may be too Jewish or something like that.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

but we've been here the entire time.. Don't you see?
Think about it.
haha.

@ OP

For me it's been my whole life. It became much more prominent sometime around 2007 or maybe a little later.
I have dejavu so bad I can tell the future in dejavu moments like dejavu will start and I use the dejavu to fast forward and then I tell people whats about to happen. I think those are directly related.

1 dunno I don't think it works like that.
2 Don't think I was picked.
3 you think a person dying myltiple times is a small change? it's called mandela effect for a reason. my personal life changed, but leave that alone, 2006, but then related to what happened 2015 but yea keep it private.
4 dunno
5 in the show LOST it starts when they "move the island" which is earth btw.. then time comes unhinged and some character is crying about quantum mechanics. So maybe I like that idea. maybe its related to the mayan calendar? dunno..
6 havn't looked into it.

I go through "high strangeness periods" psychic stuff synchronicity stuff all increases way too much, and thats when I think it's like the veil is lifted somewhat, like alternate worlds colliding. 2003 2007 was one 2008 2011 or 2012 not sure and 2015

2016 is quiet on the weirdness scale energetically nvm the weirdest us election in history , and all the rest.

I don't understand it I just experience it..

at this point Prince and Michael Jackson could be on stage celebrating the release of their new collaboration album and I wouldn't bat an eyelash.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
So I'm somewhat upset that all you shifters are cluttering up MY timeline. Please go back to your own. It's getting crowded here.

Yeah!!! Shift or get off the pot.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb

Actually that gave me a thought - if people have shifted here - I wonder where the person who was them in this universe went!!!

I think we "meld" with our other selves. The op asks the question, how do you think it happened? I have a few theories.

The Hadron collider.

Quantum Computers.

Astral projection (returning to an alternate body)

Drugs. (Getting that "vibration buzzy" feeling. Maybe some drugs let you "vibrate" just right where you "vibrate" into another you)

Fainting or passing out. (Again, that vibrating feeling when you come out of it)

So, if you have done or been around such things, maybe we can find a link. I have done 3 out of the 5 listed. I've never been around a collider or a Quantum Computer.
edit on 4-8-2016 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I like this OP!

I don't think many ME people have any idea of the answer to any of those questions.

We're all just kind of baffled with what's going on....

Those are great questions to speculate though!

I'd like to attempt and answer them but that's really difficult right now. I will say that I lean towards ME being somehow related to quantum physics/computing, CERN, and the LHC.

Something like mad scientists playing God, subsequently creating ripples in space-time. Which manifests as MEs to us here in the 3rd dimension.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

very beginning of the movie it's president Gore. I thought that was a nice touch.

Later it's Bush announcing universal healthcare as president.

edit on 4-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The time-lines change more and more often - for all of us. Some of you just dont notice (you have too much information going thru your heads constantly)

The 'minor changes' will become bigger and bigger, when we have crossed too many multi verses. You know, the universe picks the universe that resembles yours the most, thats why its 'minor changes' - for now. But when it cant find a universe that fits the most, it will take the next universe and so on. So maybe soon, your friends who was normally brown haired, will be blonde. Then you surely will begin to notice.

Someone or something, wants us to a tineline that saves us. Or saves them, what ever.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The time-lines change more and more often - for all of us. Some of you just dont notice (you have too much information going thru your heads constantly)

The 'minor changes' will become bigger and bigger, when we have crossed too many multi verses. You know, the universe picks the universe that resembles yours the most, thats why its 'minor changes' - for now. But when it cant find a universe that fits the most, it will take the next universe and so on. So maybe soon, your friends who was normally brown haired, will be blonde. Then you surely will begin to notice.

Someone or something, wants us to a tineline that saves us. Or saves them, what ever.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks - some interesting thoughts - vibrational frequency seems to feature in a lot of 'woo' and has long fascinated me.

There was a story now i think about it - in France or maybe Spain where somebody turned up claiming to be from an unknown country and for him the changes were apparently massive. I think there is a thread on ATS somewhere about it.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If people can move from timeline to timeline at will, do they "shift" themselves?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If people can move from timeline to timeline at will, do they "shift" themselves?

nah we are quite used to it by now.

that crazy mason with his one liners tho.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's a possibility but they must do it by accident as nobody (that i have heard) is claiming they can shift at will. I mean you wouldn't stay in this version of earth if you could choose a healthier, more respectful one where people are valued for being people and not just your monetary value to whomever.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst

I know its a ANime but Steins gate actually has a good theory on this. Its not so much a "Mandela effect"
Your consciousness sent back to a previous you alters your current worldline. A divergence point. Yes its extremly tricky to compress a imprint of your memory and send it back to a past self. compression is enormous.

Now IF CERN actually has made a"time machine" by creating mini black holes and sending data through this becomes possible. The Universe counters this by altering the memories of the majority of people to avoid a Paradox. Ye s meeting your past self is VERY BAD but sending data...circumvents that.

Here is something neat. when the divergent path is created your past self moved to a different world line IF you directed them to do something different. Then the Present you keeps on going in the direction he was always going. Its basically you copied your current self onto your past self. If your present self is going to die in the "alpha"aka Original worldline that version will still die. It is possible to jump back to alpha but you have to undo the original divergence point.

Its really simple and dumbed down for the layman to understand.

So why jump? Simple. Stupidity and just wanting to live in a time where the powers that be who control CERN do not have a iron fist grip.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Its not at will. lol,and its not really time jumping/shifting. a shift is to another world and therefore things are not the same. i guess you can call it Mentally Sliding(sliders great show btw) Have to have a receptive mind in that world you shift to as well.(your mind can only merge with you rmind)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Ever since the smiley.

This is all lies upon lies layered like an onion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join