It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you think your time line shifted? (M.E.)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Wait, Jewish people have "stains" on their name?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

You should add a question I guess.

You have established you're not from this place but somewhere else, it is confirmed for you, proven for/by you. For you it is 100% real and established.

Now what?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
1. Third eye chakra
2. Apparently when I shave or pluck my unibrow I feel a weird energy go away from my hair. I would say it's the TMD (reverse the letters it's a drug we produce) that is evaporating.

3. Bearstein bears was the original. Luke I am father was the original. And some Bible stuff like wineskins to bottles, or when Jesus was young and taught to the teacher of the law and not doctors.

4. There are only two jumps in this life time. Positive or negative. New or old. I have experienced both and I prefer the old positive earth.

5. There is no date when or how or what will start. It's all in the choices and decisions people make that change the butterfly effect in this multiverse.

6. The only report I can think of is the Bible. It's old and it's impossible for words to be rewritten. That's unless the government hired people to go in people's homes and switched the Bible, which isn't true.

Many people blame Cern for this but it isn't their fault. There is a force invisible that is battling for our souls. No not the devil or god. It's something bigger and stronger than these two characters. He is the apex predator who hunts down weakened planets due to it emiting negative energy.

edit on 4-8-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

My breath is bated, I am looking forward to any explanations to the very valid questions you have asked. In the sincerest and most polite of ways I must add.

Edit: I believe this is the story you were mentioning, about the man from a non existent country. There is a thread on ATS but the google search turned this up first, ATS search is such a dog since the timeline shift...I mean forever!

Weekinweird: Man without a country
edit on 4-8-2016 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

1. Who or what do you think transferred you here?

2. Why do you think they picked you?

3. Why is it usually such small irrelevant things that have changed ?

4. Is this your 1st jump or have you been in a number of other universes already?

5. Do we have a start date for when people started arriving in this universe or as would seem more likely (if it's happening now) that it has always happened.

6. Are there any ancient myths/ reports / stories etc that relate a similar phenomenon?

Let's see...

1. Nobody, because they have been here the whole time.

2. They didn't...the mind did.

3. People really don't pay as close attention to irrelevant things...

4. I would say it isn't even their first...as they have been here the whole time.

5. It hasn't ever happened.

6. I imagine if there were it would have already been shown publicly.

You asked for answers.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I must admit, i've had thoughts on the Hadron Collider having some type of Quantum effect on our Universe.

And how would it do that?

Of course it's unproven and only speculative but i don't think i'm alone in my thoughts on it.

You aren't...there are a good many conspiracy theorists that feel the same way.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I must admit, i've had thoughts on the Hadron Collider having some type of Quantum effect on our Universe. Of course it's unproven and only speculative but i don't think i'm alone in my thoughts on it.
Lhc does not manipulate time, so no it cant have any qe on the universe, but anti gravity machines on the other hand can

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I know its a ANime but Steins gate actually has a good theory on this. Its not so much a "Mandela effect"
Your consciousness sent back to a previous you alters your current worldline. A divergence point. Yes its extremly tricky to compress a imprint of your memory and send it back to a past self. compression is enormous.

Here is something neat. when the divergent path is created your past self moved to a different world line IF you directed them to do something different. Then the Present you keeps on going in the direction he was always going. Its basically you copied your current self onto your past self. If your present self is going to die in the "alpha"aka Original worldline that version will still die. It is possible to jump back to alpha but you have to undo the original divergence point.

This very much speaks to me.

thank you

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
a reply to: schuyler

Wait, Jewish people have "stains" on their name?

Well, I messed up my post, for sure, but I said nothing about Jews. You may have meant to reply to someone else. But the Bottom Line is that "The Mandela Effect" is as nonsensical as Chemtrails and ties it as the most inane conspiracy ever presented on ATS. There is no such thing as The Mandela Effect. It's just faulty memory combined with bad grammar. If you REALLY have this happen to you "all the time" I suggest you have yourself tested for early onset Alzheimers. There's something wrong with you--not the "timeline."

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I wouldn't say I've time shifted.
I have some of the memory symptoms.
I chalk it up to bad memory, or I got confused with an error in a news story and never saw the correction.

If there's something fishy going on I'd rather use another conspirator theory that perhaps our memories are just being messed with and I wouldn't know why. Maybe we're not real and it's like whoever is sitting at a computer changing things. Some have changed while others have not.

Oh I don't know!

As for the maps, atlas' etc. I think we didn't have the tech to survey land masses correctly and we're just seeing the updated data. Land does move due to earthquakes though.

In the last year or so I find myself arguing with my daughter about our memories not syncing up on things. I think it is her who forgets. It's not me! Happens with my daughter in law as well but I've determined she's a compulsive liar or has a bad memory. I've questioned my sanity on this , went through all our texts, emails, a tedious task, but I do find where I was right! My daughter will never admit ok you were right, she just gets mad ' I'm digging up the past'. She is always late for events, so I ask " where were you?" . " I forgot about it, I was driving here then somehow ended up in the Port Mann bridge and now I'm in Vancouver".

I've decided some people suffer complete memory wipes. I refuse to accept I am Developing Alzheimer's. I don't forget my appointments.

Or some people when confronted with something they wish would just go away, they deny it and accuse you of being wrong!
edit on 4-8-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

you woudnt have to rewrite anything. The majority of people will have their memories amended as if they were always that way when a world line switch occurs

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There is this miracle technique to avoid conversations you don't like. Know what it is? Don't join them.

Seriously, these Mandela Effect haters have nothing better to do? It's the equivalent to getting annoyed by a discussion at a restaurant taking place in a far corner, walking up to their table and, speaking for everyone, tell them they are not wanted and should leave. No one forced you to walk over and join their table. No one forced you to listen in. Good luck finding happiness in life with that approach to things you dislike.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

so true
but I understand the psychology behind it.

I used to be that guy.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Your questions don't apply to me personally because I don't believe it was a reality shift. I believe, as many others do, that reality itself has changed. I think, deep down, we all know of things changing. If everyone had deep hypnosis therapy I believe we would recall alternative events, possibly to many things. As with UFO abductee cases, some people recall repressed traumas better than others. There are many possible factors in this. I personally do not believe "why me?" is so important. To me, the important questions are A) Who or what is doing this? B) Why?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

and I'll reply again.

Great post.

Thank You.

I'm not going through this alone, I just have a certain proclivity to not have my mind shifted.
Pretty sure that's what it is. Why I notice.

edit on 4-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

That could be. I don't know how it is for you but for me it seemed like a new reality washed over the old one. I didn't seem to catch onto many of the changes right away, almost as if they were screened from me somehow. It seems the Berenstein/ain Bears thing is what really hit me and after that I started realizing all these other changes.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

well for me it comes in waves.
Right now I'm not expecting any.
It's in times of heavy strangeness this comes out to play.

My last high strangeness period was 2015.

I agree with your description.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

So that would be more like the film ' The Adjustment Bureau' in that 'stuff' is changed around us to follow the plan. In the film from god but could be another entity/entities/the universe itself.....

Right off to work catch you all ltr

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It is people who can't accept their own failings they can not accept they are either just wrong and their memory has made a mistake or they should have paid more attention in school when certain so called mandella effect things happen.
Some can not admit they are wrong you see so they assume it must be something else thus the mandella effect.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Did you just admit you could be wrong?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join