It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Who or what do you think transferred you here?
2. Why do you think they picked you?
3. Why is it usually such small irrelevant things that have changed ?
4. Is this your 1st jump or have you been in a number of other universes already?
5. Do we have a start date for when people started arriving in this universe or as would seem more likely (if it's happening now) that it has always happened.
6. Are there any ancient myths/ reports / stories etc that relate a similar phenomenon?
I must admit, i've had thoughts on the Hadron Collider having some type of Quantum effect on our Universe.
Of course it's unproven and only speculative but i don't think i'm alone in my thoughts on it.
Lhc does not manipulate time, so no it cant have any qe on the universe, but anti gravity machines on the other hand can
originally posted by: awareness10
I must admit, i've had thoughts on the Hadron Collider having some type of Quantum effect on our Universe. Of course it's unproven and only speculative but i don't think i'm alone in my thoughts on it.
originally posted by: yuppa
I know its a ANime but Steins gate actually has a good theory on this. Its not so much a "Mandela effect"
Your consciousness sent back to a previous you alters your current worldline. A divergence point. Yes its extremly tricky to compress a imprint of your memory and send it back to a past self. compression is enormous.
Here is something neat. when the divergent path is created your past self moved to a different world line IF you directed them to do something different. Then the Present you keeps on going in the direction he was always going. Its basically you copied your current self onto your past self. If your present self is going to die in the "alpha"aka Original worldline that version will still die. It is possible to jump back to alpha but you have to undo the original divergence point.
originally posted by: luciferslight
a reply to: schuyler
Wait, Jewish people have "stains" on their name?