It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you think your time line shifted? (M.E.)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Honestly I think you have a critter. Do you have a cat?

All you M.E. experiences do you own a cat, or came in contact with cat poop?

edit on 5-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Nope.
The only people wrong are the folk falling for this mandella effect I wonder why they feel the need to be special, to be different, to be the ones who can see what others can not....
Do you accept peoples memories deteriate as people age? that some get early dementia etc? that people make mistakes? If yes why not think these are the reasons? why fall and believe that it is this Mandella effect?.
Madness.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

There is this miracle technique to avoid conversations you don't like. Know what it is? Don't join them.

In my timeline you got the joke.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Nope.
The only people wrong are the folk falling for this mandella effect I wonder why they feel the need to be special, to be different, to be the ones who can see what others can not....
Do you accept peoples memories deteriate as people age? that some get early dementia etc? that people make mistakes? If yes why not think these are the reasons? why fall and believe that it is this Mandella effect?.
Madness.

Mandela...

you were wrong in even the name of the effect, and the man.

it could be your memory that may not be up to par.

come on now you can't call out humans have memory issues and blame it on everyone but you.

you seem to not even know who Mandela was.

read your post then mine to you.

Think about bias and Irony maybe?

My memories were trusted/audited to be 100% accurate (can't say what about)as late as 2013 under Department of Homeland Security.

edit on 5-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Did you just admit you could be wrong?

When you dont consider you could be wrong THEN its time to take a break!! lol!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

You are making assumptions as you have in other posts. I haven't experienced all of the Mandela effects, but some I have. There is no need whatsoever for me to feel special, different or to see what others can not.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
hi peeple
not bumped into you since bad's thread with kpb/beans etc

To clarify I don't have any M.E.s (well there a word I was sure used to be spelt arablest but it is arbalest - I assume i just read it wrong the 1st time)

Also I was unaware there were two theories - timeslip/universe change or this reality is somehow changed.

The multiverse theory comes into so many woo topics and does potentially explain a LOT of different strangeness from UFO's to cryptozoololgy.

It would also get rid of the need for dark matter and energy which makes up c.96% of the mass of our universe (in order to make Einstein's theories work anyway)

Finally if you think the whole M.E. stuff is nonsense then why the need to be in this thread ?

I think most woo stuff is very similar and just manifests in different ways to different people/cultures/animals.

So the M.E. is just another effect from multiverse theory and may be when universes pass through each other or perhaps their vibrational frequencies match in the occasional spot and if you happen to be at that exact spot - 'woo' people appear or disappear, spirits, gods, demons,ufo's, bigfoot .......

If they are from other universes imagine how strange it must be for say a 'bigfoot' to arrive here and see us strange aggressive things and none of their own kind.

Wanders off to muse further.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: luciferslight
a reply to: schuyler

Wait, Jewish people have "stains" on their name?

Well, I messed up my post, for sure, but I said nothing about Jews. You may have meant to reply to someone else. But the Bottom Line is that "The Mandela Effect" is as nonsensical as Chemtrails and ties it as the most inane conspiracy ever presented on ATS. There is no such thing as The Mandela Effect. It's just faulty memory combined with bad grammar. If you REALLY have this happen to you "all the time" I suggest you have yourself tested for early onset Alzheimers. There's something wrong with you--not the "timeline."

MmmmKay...
no

Basic biology for ya. The brain see's what it expects to "see". In our daily vision our brain generally fills in the gaps, plus time isn't linear.

So right there is a big enough "gap" to tamper with stuff.
Nobody has alzheimers.

Either people are noticing MORE as in regular everyday stuff that was always there, or are too dependent on Google and those pesky bots keep dropping info that google doesn't deem relevant anymore OR we're being messed with.

Right now YOUR not actually seeing what you think you are at any given point in time. There have been a few studies on this btw. Feel free to look them up, I'm not your info-minion.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Did you know "other dimensions" is in other words "degrees of freedom", therefore there are parallel "we"s, but one doesn't have gravity, the next has no magnetism, etc.

Besides who gets to say, micro critters like toxoplasma gondii doesn't have a "macro conscience"? Maybe they're trolling us like crazy.

Also saw a yeti docu the other day and thought how crazy cool would that be, if aliens look like even apier big beary human?
edit on 5-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

edit on 5-8-2016 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Funny fact about chemtrails: they're real. Aluminium dust. Imagine how hot it would be without?

At least in my spot in this time line no one ever even attempted to hide it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is not a reply to any one post. I am frankly quite interested in how many people connect the Hadron Supercollider with this effect. For me it comes down to people, mostly celebrities that have passed who are still here making new movies and such, and to the complete reversal of morality we have going on today that point to this happening.

Personally I believe that we somehow achieved time travel, with the LHC or whatever, and that every time we go back into the past, we split off onto yet another time line. My logical brain tells me there is no way we couldn't, if in fact we achieved that time travel. For me it also became much more pronounced back around 2005-2007 give or take a bit. Nowadays I wonder if I went to sleep and woke up on a different planet or something. This place is getting mighty strange indeed. a reply to: solve

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: schuyler
So I'm somewhat upset that all you shifters are cluttering up MY timeline. Please go back to your own. It's getting crowded here.

Yeah!!! Shift or get off the pot.

Xenophobes!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

the 'jumping time' idea springs from the reality of each & every 'Soul' of each individual has a 'self' in each of the scores-if not hundreds of adjacent Universes... there is a mythical 'silver cord' linking each of these 'Selves' in each universe of the multiverse

So when one Self in another Universe gets terminated, your mortal self in this physical universe has an 'telepathic' awareness of your other self demise/death and the 'De-Ja-Vu' episode hits you as the 'soul' migrates into all the remaining universes in which You have a 'self' living & working, dreaming and contributing to your Karma...

it is unrevealed in any esoteric knowledge just what happens to the 'Soul' when all the singular 'selves' stretching across all the Multiple Universes have all died/terminated...
It was supposed in religious folklore that a Star is Born when a 'Soul' no longer inhabits the ~humans/life forms/beings~ there might be some poetic truth in that notion...

the ability to transverse time-space, or Jump from Time & Universes might be common to more advanced beings in this Universe, or is restricted to Angels & heavenly beings only...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity as you mention Mandela.

How many South Africans do you think thought he died in jail?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Um, yeah.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I never saw that film. Sounds like a Philip K. Dick story. He's my favourite Sci-Fi writer

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

It is indeed based on a Philip novel

Must look him up and see what else he has written.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Actually I do remember in second grade not too long ago, that I read those books because of the way it felt like a cartoon.
It was stein like Albert Ein"stein".

Unfortunately we don't have evidence and the only solution or saying to this would be the bible, in which it states "God will bring a strong dslusion and many will believe". Something along those lines.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It's crazy how the mind works then. If brainwaves exist then we or some people have tapped into that power.

By the way what happened in 2012? Was it a cosmic shift or not? And didn't the planets revolve around the sun at the same time one of these past years after 2012?

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
So a lot of people are stating that they have jumped time lines to this universe.

My questions are as follows:

1. Who or what do you think transferred you here?

2. Why do you think they picked you?

3. Why is it usually such small irrelevant things that have changed ?

4. Is this your 1st jump or have you been in a number of other universes already?

5. Do we have a start date for when people started arriving in this universe or as would seem more likely (if it's happening now) that it has always happened.

6. Are there any ancient myths/ reports / stories etc that relate a similar phenomenon?

Thanks in advance for answers - don't need people to explain it's all bs - already plenty threads doing that. I am interested in what has caused this and how long people have been saying it.

1. Thats the Big question ,,,, I personally do not think it was CERN ,although I think it may be a outside possibility if the opened a worm hole.

2. Picked? most of the people i talked to not on the Internet remember 4 in the JFK car. Hard to say if anyone would notice If their total reality changed as in ,,all matter in this dimension or "timeline "is from this "reality or timeline" that means your gray matter and your entire physical being. I think we are remembering or noticing the difference with our Soul's not our minds,,, as it to say it is possible everyone was in the last "timeline" they just do not know it.

3. 4 in the JFK car to 6, Massive geological difference's, The Bible alteration's. I would not say their all minor. The one thing that remains the same in all of the "realities or timeline's" is the day of birth, sex, and the why and date people died ,,, they are all the same from what i have seen,just everything surrounding the human body and soul is subject to variation usually slight ....like you were saying, but non humans thing like geography can change massively.

4. Things have been changing my whole life now that realize it I think we are in a cascade effect with slight variations going on fairly frequently to more massive changes every few years.

5. As I said above everyone are the same souls it is the physical reality that is changing around us we are going from "possibility to possibility" like the quantum physicist's say there are, and seeing how our physical bodies including our minds and total body matter are from the external "world" or "reality " "possibility" our minds would be from the current one at the moment and the only reason we notice difference are that our souls are becoming aware.

6. I think this has been the case for the entire human experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join