It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1947 Rockefeller Patent Shows Origins Of Zika Virus: And What About Those Genetically

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

First thing, the epicentre of the Zika outbreak is on the coast, the GM mosquitos were released much further inland, about 400 miles.

Second, only male mosquitos were GM, and only female mosquitos bite, the few females that may have got through the cracks, their numbers are nowhere near enough to cause any significant outbreak.

edit on 6/8/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Incredible, my oh, my, I knew about the modified mosquitoes but they are supposed to be to control the population, no wonder my Island in PR do not want any of that crap in the ecosystem, as ZIKA by itself has not been a problems and we don't have yellow fever to worry about.

ZIKA on itself is not a virus that causes damage or kills populations and many of the people infected don't even complain of the effects of the virus.

Money talks and BS walk and is not regards for the side effects of the crap they do.

Gin

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Had to fix my link as I accidently put a wrong website to the first article.

a reply to: Chadwickus

Well indeed there is like 400 miles between outbreak and the area where they released the GM mosquitoes outbreak. But wouldn't be that impossible that a virus can travel within a host. Didn't Zika find it's way to USA and Europe? It can travel distances.

And what comes to male mosquitoes. Well some years ago Dr. Ricarda A. Steinbrecher wrote a report in which he stated that there is a known survival rate of 3-4 percent of the GM mosquitoes. In the first article that I was supposed to link, Claire Bernish points out that the survival rate might actually be much higher than what Steinbrecher suggested. That's something I agree with too.

Nature will always find a way to survive. To me, mosquitoes can be as persistent as cockroaches.
edit on 6-8-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

God post it will turn out that all government organisations have known about and sometimes aided the spreading of such viruses, to kill or handicap us on mass. Its always been clear that those with extreme power cannot grasp those lives that are too below them.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: JDeLattre89

I think you're lying. Or someone convinced you of the vaccine connection.

How many vaccinated people do you know? I know plenty. None have any autism spectrum symptoms or have been diagnosed as such.

Neither do my kids who have all of their vaccines. I do too plus a few extra I got in the army.

Still no autism.

Yeah that is proof right there. Projectvxn doesn't have autism and he has had more shots than anyone so that means it doesn't exist.

That's scientific proof if I ever heard it. You planning to get that peer reviewed?

Why did you take this so personally? Don't tell me it's just your life's mission to "deny ignorance" please. I'm so tired of that being thrown around like it actually matters or something. Maybe in early to mid 2000's but in case you haven't noticed this site is about Something different now.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes, something like this could potentially be used as biological warfare at some point, it's possible.

Since most people infected experience mild, if any, symptoms, I wonder what use it would be in war.

What use has it been having being in the news for years then.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Vaccines don't cause autism.

The is ZERO evidence of this.

Gin

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I wonder if you have heard about this matter. It was quite a big thing in Europe when it happened.

Why a pandemic flu shot caused narcolepsy

Not trying to say that all vaccines are bad, just that there been some faulty ones that have caused health issues.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The people who had issues were already genetically predisposed to narcolepsy.

I do not, however, see where the evidence for vaccines causing autism is.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Maybe in early to mid 2000's but in case you haven't noticed this site is about Something different now.

Yes, peddling pseudoscience like its fact.

Gin

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Indeed, I agree that there is no evidence for that. There's plenty of research done saying that vaccines won't cause autism. Was just curious if you had heard of the narcolepsy thing, that's all. Vaccines can trigger other side effects sometimes, just not autism.
edit on 6-8-2016 by Gin because: typo

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Of course. Just about any drug can cause side effects that are unforeseen.

The narcolepsy side effect as I mentioned was triggered by genetic predisposition. There are other side effects to some vaccines that have been observed. What is important to remember is that such cases are so extremely rare that, while they merit study and investigation, don't merit a fear of vaccines.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Vaccines don't cause autism.

The is ZERO evidence of this.

I wonder where the evidence keeps disappearing too?

Pediatric practices, according to this study, average 1,546 patients per doctor.

This means that a 5-doctor pediatric practice, if they reach 100% compliance on vaccinations, will receive a bonus of just over $3,000,000 (that’s not a typo, my math is right, that’s $3 million bucks!!). Does your pediatrician have a conflict in considering the benefits and risks of vaccines?

vaccineimpact.com...

The CDC had long insisted that the vaccine preservative thimerosal was not linked to autism. However, after a hundred Freedom of Records Act (FOIA) requests, the CDC has been forced to reveal the once-secret documents, showing that the agency knew that thimerosal caused autism but deliberately hid that evidence from the public

yournewswire.com...

But in recent months, courts, governments and vaccine manufacturers have quietly conceded the fact that the Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccine most likely does cause autism and stomach diseases. Pharmaceutical companies have even gone so far as to pay out massive monetary awards, totaling in the millions, to the victims in an attempt to compensate them for damages and to buy their silence.

edgetraderplus.com...

CDC, Pediatrics, US government and Merck all admit MMR vaccine causes autism

www.vaccines.news...

Andrew Wakefield’s colleague who co-authored the MMR study that linked the MMR vaccine to autism, has been exonerated and his studies have been confirmed.

“Justice Mitting, reviewing Dr. Walker-Smith’s appeal in the High Court of Justice, Queen’s Bench Division, Administrative Court, found that the GMC’s conclusions were “based on inadequate and superficial reasoning” and that “the finding of serious professional misconduct and the sanction of erasure are both quashed.” See full text of the decision.

Dr. Walker-Smith’s professional insurance coverage paid for his appeal; Dr. Wakefield’s insurance carrier would not.

ETC.
avscientificsupportarsenal.wordpress.com...

But if the case is that solid, why do so many people remain unconvinced, from actress Jenny McCarthy, who went on Oprah to say she believes that a vaccination caused her son's autism and wrote a book about it, to Sen. John McCain, who, at a campaign event earlier this year, said he thought there was "pretty strong evidence" that some vaccines cause autism.

Their beliefs may have been validated in March when federal officials said that a Georgia girl was entitled to compensation because vaccines may have aggravated an underlying condition, causing autism-like symptoms.

And researchers at the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) said in March that they are still taking a careful look into parent concerns that vaccines are tied to the disorder.

www.webmd.com...
edit on 6-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Fire ants are an invasive species that the Marine core base used to send people out to handle until they just tossed up their hands in defeat. The military used to come take care of them because the war department was responsible for the species contamination when transporting equipment... I suppose thats why everything gets scrapped where it sits these days.

I don't think camel spiders would be a welcomed addition, no more than the feral cats Australia has deal with in destroying some eco-systems.

Of course over time it's likely that sort of thing would have occurred anyway, we've just sped the process up with hitch hikers.

400 miles isn't much in the way of species travel... I've been on a road trip having a mosquito getting in the car tagging me several times over.

Life is a tenacious thing and the smaller it is the faster it evolves or adapts to adversity.

But mosquitoes are everywhere... one summer I was thinking where in the world is there to live to avoid mosquitoes? Looked it up and gave up as they are found everywhere including the in the Arctic circle.

Hopefully, we can adapt to the adversity and evolve too... in such a manner not all things are a calamity but something that strengthens the species, as that's what evolution does. Of course the more we manipulate the environment with recombinations of particles etc, the more adapting and adversity life has to evolve too... sharks used not to be able to get cancer nor any illness since their habitat and immune systems have been compromised now they do.

Denying such won't be a cause for prevention just obscuration, so working together on things that infect the entire world instead of pointing fingers in blame is of course a quicker and better way to take action and come to working on fixes or solutions. I mean you can stare at a flat tire all day long but arguing won't change it's state of being flat.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Andrew Wakefield eh? The not a doctor anymore Andrew Wakefield?

Hmmm.

You guys have a habit of making a ton of accusations, but not a single study conducted has linked autism to vaccines. Not one.

Andrew Wakefield DOCTORED studies, as in falsified them, and this is just one reason he's no longer a doctor.

I recommend you read up on him. Nearly everything you posted was based on his lies.

I'd love to see you peer reviewed work on the matter. Or is googling nonsense the extend of the "research" you do?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

So have you had a chance to check out the link I shared in one of our first interactions in this thread?

Which discussed the SV40 virus knowingly being spread from 1962-63 to about 1996-97??

It was extensively researched by the parents who lost their child to this horrible transgenerational cancer causing disease your beloved medical authorities continued subjecting children to...

Did this foundation not fit into your love of vaccination?

Pro-everything vaccers do not like this foundation!

By 1999, numerous pathologists, microbiologists, and virologists throughout the world had detected SV40 in a variety of human cancers such as brain tumors[66] including medulloblastomas,[67] bone cancers,[68] and mesotheliomas[69] a fatal lung cancer. These were the very same cancers that were created when SV40 was introduced into animals.[70] The advent of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) technology that could identify the genetic code of specific strands of DNA demonstrated with precision that it was this monkey virus that was being detected in human cancers and no other.[71] Moreover, the rates of these particular cancers had steadily increased over the last few decades.[72] The question that had been left unanswered for almost four decades now faced scientists again—was SV40 responsible for causing or contributing to human cancers?

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amSunday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Of course not, Vaccines are all good and they all cure people of malfunctions like cancer tumors etc.

'tongue in cheek'.

I get tired of needle pushers.

Leave those of us who don't want it the hell alone and go jab yourself a few times with that crap, then get back to us in 15 yrs.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

God post it will turn out that all government organisations have known about and sometimes aided the spreading of such viruses, to kill or handicap us on mass. Its always been clear that those with extreme power cannot grasp those lives that are too below them.

Hey Black thanks for that! I think those of us who haven't been 'injected' know well what it's doing. I haven't had a shot in 30 yrs i never get sick no disease couldnt feel better if i tried.

This sh't is nonsense being spewed from those who feel it's their right to tell the rest of us how to live.

I dont think so!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yes that's exactly what they want, they want everyone to bow down on their knees and kiss their nuts begging forgiveness for not changing the op 'not written by me personally' and / or because? They disagree?

Aint Gonna Happen.

and they keep harping on everyone like silly primary school bully's. That's in no way contributing to the thread, it's scaring people off from talking at all.

edit on 8/7/2016 by awareness10 because: aliens

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Want to contribute to your own thread...produce a patent number for your fable.

This thread has proven that you can just make up things that sound conspiratorial but is just bs.

So I guess now we can just make things up and it should be accepted without actual proof...amazing.

I guess for you your happy because you have all these people agreeing with your made up accusation without actually seeing what this thread is based on...a supposed patent that doesn't exist.

Way to go ATS you just stopped denying ignorance to push it...thanks to this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join