It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1947 Rockefeller Patent Shows Origins Of Zika Virus: And What About Those Genetically

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I don't know if you've seen this or not i meant to post it earlier.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

So..uh...how 'bout that patent number that forms the basis for this thread?

Page 8...still nothing.

Do you feel ok not qualifying your assertions?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
ah, the Hemorrhoid has returned. I think i'll go have a Sandwich.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Really? That's your response?

Can't back up your claims so name calling is what you fall back on?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Wow so when you can't produce the evidence to back your claim you start the name calling...excellent debate skills you have.

So here we are on page 8 and no patent number...this should be in the hoax bin with no patent number.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yes it is...I know this first hand and don't expect an actual anawer back unless you agree with the OP.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Okay let's put this to sleep right now...

An index of all patents from 1947 where there is no patent from the Rockefeller foundation...

archive.org.../296/mode/2up

Sorry but this whole thread is based on a lie.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
three things here

"sound science" isn't always sound (scientists are quite often bought and paid for

The US Patent office has NO records of zika (or atcc vr-84) related to the rockefellers anywhere

documents CAN be lost or changed

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

The US Patent office has NO records of zika (or atcc vr-84) related to the rockefellers anywhere

Because there is no patent.

documents CAN be lost or changed

But in this case there is no documentation to change or lose, as there never was documentation on a patent to change...it never existed.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
ah, the Hemorrhoid has returned. I think i'll go have a Sandwich.

Yes, curse those evidence-seeking plebs!

Damn you evidence seekers! You "lie-deniers" !! Boo. Booo, I say. You non-gullible rationals. Booo!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I don't know if you've seen this or not i meant to post it earlier.

en.wikipedia.org...

Scary stuff really. No knowing who is doing what but I would bet if we knew more we would not sleep at night.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Okay let's put this to sleep right now...

An index of all patents from 1947 where there is no patent from the Rockefeller foundation...

archive.org.../296/mode/2up

Sorry but this whole thread is based on a lie.

WHY do so many insist on sticking to one point in this thread? The finding of the actual patent? Your arguments over this one thing and ignoring the big picture is small minded. Why don't you choose to learn something from this? What is your mission? Protect good ole Rockefeller? I don't think they need your help!

A group who took hundreds of young twins and subjected them to poison and disease in order to ascertain how far down the gene line it would effect the one twin goal get rid of "undesirables" and that is nothing in the big picture again!
From the OP

First of all, this sexually-transmitted virus has been around for approximately 70 years, and is actually marketed by two companies, but before we get to that, let’s find out who owns the patent on the virus. It’s the Rockefeller Foundation.

The company who "found" ZEKA and just about everything else that has threatened us with disaster for many years was owned by Rockefeller. They do sell the virus through several companies. You can't keep and sell something unless you have some ownership the "product" is registered...owned.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

WHY do so many insist on sticking to one point in this thread?

Because it's the very foundation of this thread.

Doesn't it concern you that the source article uses known antiscience snake oil peddlers? Or that no patent number exists? Or that many of the claims made are very obvious nonsense?

Doesn't it concern you that the OP can only sling insults but can't back up the claims made?

Doesn't it concern you that something as simple as finding a patent number has cause the OP to move the goal posts?

Doesn't it concern you that when asked for evidence ridicule and insults is all the echo chamber can come up with?

Remember that Deny Ignorance thing?

We're apparently not going to do that in this thread. It's an echo chamber for the gullible and the liars.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

In the hunt for vaccines monkeys were a good test subject... the DNA being so similar. The issue was they were too similar... which meant the possibility of mutation into something that could directly harm the human genetic line.

Such a practice was abandoned in hominid species, as to not spread any defects to us directly by way of such accidents. Rats however are further from such... yet it takes a very long time to find medicine that may or may not work due to the difference in genes, DNA etc so such have been genetically altered into whats known as knock out mice, mice with their genes specifically bred for such things as experimentations. So there are human clinical trials to gauge effects and tolerance, and this continues beyond the paid trials when it has been deemed over a population sampling as safe to go into "clinical" trials or at the local health clinics.

This is seen all the time with mental health drugs in the community with varying law suits etc. older established medicines are always going to be a safer more viable alternative, starting with herbs known for thousands of years. Do we really need 10,000 different pain killers? The UN has an established list of effective medicines under the WHO, there are some gaps... but to constantly develop instead of working towards cures is simply a pander for profit that has become a detriment... there are 100's of insoluble drugs as well a fluoride in many of the nations city wells from the water treatment plants.

The drosophila melanogaster or fruit fly is also used in many branches of research, however they breed and can escape rather easily back into the public.

In such a manner over time of stripping natural cures for profits of patent medicine we've become a detriment to ourselves and instead of seeking cures many things are just placebo with unknown effect with a very slight differentiation or percentage between effective what works and efficacy something that produces a desired result whether that desired result helps or is just what brings the desired effect? Who knows...

Most of our problems are self created in an emotional nature or from society itself in a dysfunction with placebos of religion or prescription... whatever works huh?

But there is progress and advancement but the cost has become too high for simple maintenance... so one would say take care of your body. Well your body implies that it is your very own body which means trying to regulate what goes in or out of it is a crime in and of itself from legal pharma to illegal pharma. That whole RICO on both sides of the fence.

Transparency is the act of making all such things clear, as our understanding grows beyond such barbaric pasts that are no longer occurring except in peoples sympathies and attachments to them that keep dragging them forward in a tradition that is akin to a virus itself.

This was seen in the late 60's and 70's and gave rise to mental health care and there are many people that use excuses to avoid world standards... my home state of NC has been recently seen to be decades behind in it's legal handling of human rights law to reflect world and federal standards of equality, this state is not the only one as there are many still in such bias and disparity that the human and civil rights laws were supposed to enforce and represent... the states have had a failure to uphold such things which is why we are getting a rinse repeat to the surprise of many of the very same issues arising... that should have been lain to rest.

So hey that's also a virus that can be a difficult thing to cure the one that comes via the way of mouth to an ear... that does no one not even oneself any good.

So guilt gee Wally when seen as the above we are or have all been guilty of spreading bad medicine in some way shape or form.

But 21st century if you see 2016 and you say two thousand and sixteen instead of twenty sixteen... I suppose thats a dividing line of moving forward or being held back in the grade school of life.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Because it's the very foundation of this thread.

I disagree completely. You want the whole subject to boil down to a patent number it does not.

Remember that Deny Ignorance thing?

To me ignorance IS simply repeating something over and over and never wanting to do any searching for ourselves. The point of any thread is learning, not just sitting around finding one point to fault and unceasingly repeating it taking up space and going nowhere teaching nothing. IMHO.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Way to gloss over all the other glaring issues with this thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You want the whole subject to boil down to a patent number it does not.

This is what the title of this thread says correct...

1947 Rockefeller Patent Shows Origins Of Zika Virus: And What About Those Genetically

SO let's see here shall we...

The OP creates a thread titled...

DO you notice the most important part of what is quoted above?

It says 1947 Rockefeller patent, so now why wouldn't someone expect to see a patent number...because remember according to the OP there is one?

To me ignorance IS simply repeating something over and over and never wanting to do any searching for ourselves.

Pretty sure I posted a link to a book of all patents in 1947 and low and behold there was not one for them...research is done.

The point of any thread is learning, not just sitting around finding one point to fault and unceasingly repeating it taking up space and going nowhere teaching nothing. IMHO.

Yes it is, but why should one be subjected to learning the wrong thing?

And know people can only give you the right info, but it is up to you how you use it.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I always wonder what is the link of ZIKA and Brazil brain damage babies, that actually started in 2015, before that, ZIKA has been around since 1947, in 45 countries and no link to brain damage babies.

Has anybody wonder why now after all this years.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Substitute Rockefeller researchers found , registered.... sells... whatever you want if it makes you feel better. The subject and what is important remains the same.

Gin

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Zika Outbreak Epicenter In Same Area Where GM Mosquitoes Were Released In 2015

Oxitec first unveiled its large-scale, genetically-modified mosquito farm in Brazil in July 2012, with the goal of reducing “the incidence of dengue fever,” as The Disease Daily reported. Dengue fever is spread by the same Aedes mosquitoes which spread the Zika virus — and though they “cannot fly more than 400 meters,” WHO stated, “it may inadvertently be transported by humans from one place to another.” By July 2015, shortly after the GM mosquitoes were first released into the wild in Juazeiro, Brazil, Oxitec proudly announced they had “successfully controlled the Aedes aegyptimosquito that spreads dengue fever, chikungunya and zika virus, by reducing the target population by more than 90%.”

The genetically-modified mosquitoes were released in same area where the Zika outbreak is happening now.

I guess they accidently (or purposly) mutated the Zika virus and it's turning babies into little Olmecs.

They plan to use the same GM mosquitoes in Florida...

With FDA approval, GM mosquitoes could join Florida's Zika fight
edit on 6-8-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join