It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1947 Rockefeller Patent Shows Origins Of Zika Virus: And What About Those Genetically

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Don't try and push the burden of proof onto me, I'm not doing the legwork for the person making the claim.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

"1947 Rockefeller Patent Shows Origins Of Zika Virus: And What About Those Genetically"

I've been searching for this -- where is the patent for this? You should have included it in your OP as it's the subject of your OP title.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

It doesn't exist.

Because pseudoscience peddlers never have any actual evidence.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
7 pages in, still no patent number...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: elementalgrove

Speaking of easily led, how do you explain the fact that the GM mosquitos are MALE but only FEMALE mosquitos bite?

They sort them by hand :-Z
No one ever watch Mimic (1997) very real science scenario! Don't deny the smartest can be ignorant :-o

For example,
during a townhall meeting in Key West, Oxitec
claimed, "we can do this male only release so we
can release the insect is safe if you like, and not
release both male and female together"

However, this fabricated claim was later exposed
during the same meeting and Oxitec was forced
to admit about 1 in 1500 mosquitoes released
will be female.

Anyone who isn't "the lunatic fringe" can do the
basic math here and see that millions of
mosquitoes are being planned for release which
means thousands of females will be released. Of
course, that means it is virtually impossible that
humans would NOT be bitten by a modified
female, if they are released.

For example, this article claims, “They seek out
wild females of the same species and produce
offspring with lethal genes, leaving no survivors."
This claim is almost identical to misinformation
stated by Oxitec at a townhall meeting in the
Keys. However, it turned out that claim was fabricated
and Oxitec was forced to admit later in that
meeting, after an outraged Keys resident
exposed their misinformation, that "indeed 3-4%
of the the offspring that inherit one copy of this
gene survive to adult". This is still an
underestimation since their own studies suggest
that it is actually 3-5% and as high as 18% when
the larvae are exposed to cat food. During the
same meeting the Florida Keys Mosquito Control
admitted that mosquito larvae are indeed found
in pet dishes. So a claim of "leaving no
survivors" is just more misinformation.

When you have a company that refuses to do the
science required to suggest safety as well as
spreads misinformation about their product then
what rational person would want to be a part of
such an unethical, potentially risky experiment
conducted by an untrustworthy company?
Posted by Andrew Kramer on 05 Jun 2015

e360.yale.edu...

“Mosquitoes are food for lots of animals. We would still want to see studies of when birds and bats and amphibians eat these genetically modified animals,” Jaydee Hanson, a senior policy analyst at the US-based Center for Food Safety, told Bloomberg News. “They’re introducing into the ecosystem some genetic constructs that have never been there before.”

Hanson also raised the possibility that other mosquito species could still carry the Zika virus: “It doesn’t solve the problem.”

www.rt.com...
Mutants!

GAZETTE: What are the chances that the mosquitoes might survive this preprogrammed self-destruction?

CATTERUCCIA: Mosquitoes are highly flexible organisms that have evolved resistance to pretty much everything we’ve done to them. We’ve used insecticides that are very potent, very toxic, but mosquitoes have become resistant to their action. It’s [also] possible that they will evolve resistance to mechanisms that are actually incorporated in their DNA. If the toxin is not very effective or if there’s a mutation so that mosquitoes have a higher metabolism to remove the toxin, then, slowly, the system would lose its power and the genetically modified mosquitoes would reproduce and spread again.

When you release something that has a gene drive, however, could it potentially jump into other organisms, from the species that you released into a sister species? The chances are low, but it could happen. Gene drives [also] do not have boundaries and could spread to neighboring countries.

news.harvard.edu...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Don't try and push the burden of proof onto me, I'm not doing the legwork for the person making the claim.

The issues involved everyone, be lazy I don't care I have put as much time as I have available into searching for truth instead of just wailing on the OP all the time.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I think you may have gotten your wires crossed, projectvxn.

First off... why don't people fact check before posting bunk? Mercola has not had his license revoked... another doctor on a web page in Evanston IL, did, and that page mentions Mercola.

Also... you know how to use Google search... why don't you dig a little deeper into the man who runs "Quackwatch", Stephen Barrett... a retired psychiatrist. (yeah... now there's a profession with a dandy and sterling reputation.)

Just a thought...
edit on 5-8-2016 by dasman888 because: zombie kittens

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

No one is gonna do the legwork for you.

Find the patent of stop lying like every other pseudoscience peddling Buffoon on this site.

As an clearly educated person I thought you might like having the link in case you may do some research before you make your decisions. But if you insist on relying only on others then that is all good too.

Patent laws have changed since the 40's it could have been registered as it seems it is now and not a whole patent or the patent information could be long gone as I said before it could be patented under many different subjects of disease study and by anyone working on the projects. it did not ever have to be a patent in the USA.

In a number of countries, inventions are also protectable through registration under the
name of “utility model” or “short-term patent.”

www.wipo.int...
edit on 5-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

7 pages in, still no patent number...

And they expect the people who aren't making the claims to do the work for them..

lol this is getting even more entertaining.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Agartha, you obviously know very little about Chinese Medicine. TCM is actually a newer system of medicine, brought into being, because the Maoist revolution persecuted doctors in China who were practicing indigenous medicine, eventually plunging the nation into a profound health care crisis.

The government then instituted the "Barefoot Doctor" program, after coaxing people who still had years of experience to come out of hiding and participate... with the assurance they would not be persecuted.

After brutally suppressing many of the educated and more literate members of society... the Mao government had to codify a functional system of medicine, which certainly was, based on the more than 2000-year-old history of medicine as it had been practiced back into the mists of time.

Traditional Chinese Medicine is what came from and evolved out of that crisis, which was fomented by the revolutionary government.

There was a LOT of knowledge lost during that time, as well. There have been hundreds, if not thousands of historical medical texts which have been lost over time, that are, literally, priceless.

Now in China, most "hospital" sized medical facilities have both TCM and Allopathic medical wings, and they have a fair amount of cross-over. In Chinese cancer treatment, patients have much more advantages, because of the use of herbs and acupuncture in concert with chemotherapy.

One thing for sure... whether Chinese Medicine, practiced by well-trained practitioners has efficacy, is settled science, in honest medical research circles. Of course, it works... anyone who says it doesn't is an idiot or a liar or both.

For anyone interested in where the American model of teaching medicine originated... you are in for a fascinating education. One again, you will hear a name we have read in the OP's thread.

Rockefeller Foundation

Origins of biotech and genetics which sprang from The American Eugenics Society?

Rockefeller Foundation

The catalog of industries with functionally monopolistic control over their global markets, associated with the RF is pretty large and inclusive.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The irony of stating that I'm the lazy one for not providing the sources to backup your argument!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
One thing for sure... whether Chinese Medicine, practiced by well-trained practitioners has efficacy, is settled science, in honest medical research circles. Of course, it works... anyone who says it doesn't is an idiot or a liar or both.

Great, I'm looking forward to reading the evidence you have on its effectiveness.

The irony of stating that I'm the lazy one for not providing the sources to backup your argument!!

LOL this is funny.

There is no patent, no matter how much we search, the patent the OP talks about does not exist.
The OP's subject is a fantasy, or he would have posted the patent already.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have spent the last hour searching the google patent database, which definitely includes patented items from 1947 and earlier, and cannot find anything that is related to the zika virus in that timeframe.

Now, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are many patents (over 6000 to date) patents that are listed as 'classified', which is patently ridiculous to use 'national security' as a means for hiding technology from the public for 50+ years.

So I'd have to question the source of this. Without a patent number to specifically verify whether it exists, it's impossible to know if it was classified or not, or even if it exists. The gov't and Rockefeller Foundation are guilty of a LOAD of nefarious $hit, but there isn't any proof in the patent searches to back this specific accusation up.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: elementalgrove

But Rockafellers...also big pharma who apparently have thousands of evil scientists who went to school for 8-12 years so they're can all learn how to poison and kill people...

That I can 100% agree with. Most medicines that are suppose to help us have even more dangerous side effects. Have you even seen the commericals for some of the posionous medicines they have out there that can cause breathing problems, kidney failure, stroke, and even death. That is just to name a few.

A person goes to the doctor with a problem gets put on meds. Those meds cause more problems than they are worth, but the doctors don't make the connection. They put you on even more meds. Hopefully they don't interact negativiely. How do they really know fully that the meds won't. More problems develop, and even more meds are given. Until the patient needs around the clock care.

There are people who have taken 10+ pills a day get on the holisitc good food craze, and have been able to knock those meds way down and sometimes down to taking no pills and being a lot better off. Well now, the doctors don't get to rake in thousands, and the big pharms don't get to rake in millions.

Looks like a big conspiricy to me.

As far as the zinka virus. Rockfeller may not have pattened it or even created it. Someone had to create and patten the GM misquites. They can state what they want to the public, but what is the real underlying reason?
edit on 5/8/2016 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

(post by Mystery_Lady removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I commend you your search and agree. The powerful Rockefellers could have had it classified I never thought of that.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I agree, and i wouldn't put it past them to do so.

Thanks Mystery and SeaWorthy for your contribution to this thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

I agree, and i wouldn't put it past them to do so.

Thanks Mystery and SeaWorthy for your contribution to this thread.

This, ladies and gentlemen who are reading this for validity, is what is called "Moving the goal post".

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

That I can 100% agree with. Most medicines that are suppose to help us have even more dangerous side effects. Have you even seen the commericals for some of the posionous medicines they have out there that can cause breathing problems, kidney failure, stroke, and even death. That is just to name a few.

I don't think you're agreeing with me at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join