It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1947 Rockefeller Patent Shows Origins Of Zika Virus: And What About Those Genetically

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I found this video that will be very relevant to the OP and her supporters..

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

You may not have uttered the words, but your tone and the way you went on to declare the Chinese have "ditched" their own TCM sure implied it.

In regards to Western Medicine being the third leading cause of death in America.... here you go, I already posted this, so this is simply a repeat.

Full report found at the bottom of the article

Even more significantly, the medical system has played a large role in undermining the health of Americans. According to several research studies in the last decade, a total of 225,000 Americans per year have died as a result of their medical treatments

12,000 per year from unnecessary surgeries
7,000 from medication errors in hospitals
20,000 from other errors in hospitals
80,000 from infections in hospitals
106,000 from negative effects of drugs.

This is not even scratching the surface of problems in relation to opiate addictions, barbituate addictions, psychotropic medication being dumped on toddlers at this point and much much more.

No not all doctors are corrupt, but damn the system appears to have flaws. I am glad that you work around good doctors who work to benefit their patient, however if the pharmacuetical industry influence the information doctors recieve and they are corrupt themselves, perhaps doctors are unknowingly causing much more harm than good?

Here is another link for westerm medicine being #3!

And these figures could be higher, how many deaths go unaccounted for when it is the treatment causing it!?

Death certificates in the US used to compile national statistics have no facility for acknowledging medical error.

If medical error was a disease, it would rank as the third leading cause of death in the US.

The system for measuring national vital statistics should be revised to facilitate better understanding of deaths due to medical care

In regards to alternative therapies, right here in America, people are flocking to alternatives.

Why do you think that insurance companies are being dragged to the table to begin covering acupuncture, therapeuitc massage, reiki and others? Perhaps you have not heard the term integrative medicine before?

It is being proven to work, regardless of your limited understanding and your smug condescending tone of "placebo" effect.

Truly an insult to so many people suffering that are getting relief from these methods.
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amFriday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

And here's one just for you and groupies inc.

Peace
edit on 8/5/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Hey thanks for that, yep the big needle stabbing corrupt aholes are at it again. Did it ever stop one has to wonder?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
You may not have uttered the words, but your tone and the way you went on to declare the Chinese have "ditched" their own TCM sure implied it.

Nope, there was no tone, I just go by what figures show and figures show the Chinese are becoming more urban and are ditching their traditional medicine, which has benefitted them.

In regards to Western Medicine being the third leading cause of death in America.... here you go, I already posted this, so this is simply a repeat.

Full report found at the bottom of the article

Yeah I saw that article but its data is from 20+ years ago, it's old when you talk about health statistics.

No not all doctors are corrupt, but damn the system appears to have flaws. I am glad that you work around good doctors who work to benefit their patient, however if the pharmacuetical industry influence the information doctors recieve and they are corrupt themselves, perhaps doctors are unknowingly causing much more harm than good?

Here is another link for westerm medicine being #3!

And these figures could be higher, how many deaths go unaccounted for when it is the treatment causing it!?

Death certificates in the US used to compile national statistics have no facility for acknowledging medical error.

If medical error was a disease, it would rank as the third leading cause of death in the US.

The system for measuring national vital statistics should be revised to facilitate better understanding of deaths due to medical care

I have read the Makary article a couple of years ago and it's about inpatients deaths and it has been criticized by doctors even in the UK for not using formal methodology to generate their data. This means their quarter of a million deaths by medical error is flawed.

There was a British study done on US hospital inpatients deaths last year (the most up to date) and it showed that 3.6% of US inpatients was preventable. That means that 25,000 patients deaths could have been prevented, which is still a high figure but a 10 fold lower figure than the one Makary came up with. LINK

This is what you have to look at: which deaths were preventable and really have to be blamed on medical errors.

In regards to alternative therapies, right here in America, people are flocking to alternatives.

Why do you think that insurance companies are being dragged to the table to begin covering acupuncture, therapeuitc massage, reiki and others? Perhaps you have not heard the term integrative medicine before?

It is being proven to work, regardless of your limited understanding and your smug condescending tone of "placebo" effect.

Truly an insult to so many people suffering that are getting relief from these methods.

Then show me the evidence on their efficacy. I work for the NHS (UK National Health Service) and doctors never suggest to patients not to use complementary treatments (unless they interact negatively) because they can help improve mood, comfort and tolerance to pain. But I am yet to see a study that shows they are as effective as mainstream treatments to cure and fight diseases. And bear in mind we don't pay for healtcare in the UK.

edit on 5-8-2016 by Agartha because: Spelling...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: JDeLattre89

I think you're lying. Or someone convinced you of the vaccine connection.

How many vaccinated people do you know? I know plenty. None have any autism spectrum symptoms or have been diagnosed as such.

Neither do my kids who have all of their vaccines. I do too plus a few extra I got in the army.

Still no autism

U sure about that bro

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
OK, I have little trust for the Rockefellers, but you can't just say that Group A found Zika for the first time and Group A also released modified mosquitos where Zika is a big deal ... and then claim they must be related.

The Rockefellers have their fingers into everything.

In order to make a plausible connection here, there has to be more than just this. You have to actually have some evidence beyond the Rockefeller name that connects them.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Real Time Causes of Death in 2016

I'm reposting Jin's link again, this site is significant.

The medical 'mistakes' SIGNIFICANT.
edit on 8/5/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well, thats why it's in the Medical/Conspiracy forum.

That said, wouldn't put it past the Rothchild 'foundation' to do anything for the benefit of Mankind.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

a reply to: awareness10

Meltdown?

This guy has been hurting real people for 20 years with his nonsense.

He's a huckster and any article based on his opinions is bunk right off the bat.

I get really pissed off at people who spread antiscience and quackery as facts because it has real world consequences that hurt real people.

Patents are public knowledge, you don't seem stupid - so stop trying so hard to be.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Invicid

They are and they have numbers, but this one seems to be without...meaning there is no patent.

You can say there is a connection all day but until you provide a patent number you have someone trying to make connection when there isn't one but a name.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yes but where is the patent number...because all patents have a number?

Although I know you won't reply because in two days of asking you provide nothing as though it doesn't matter...amazing.

So now should I try it again, or just know your trying to blow smoke up our rears by making false claims about a patent?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

For what it doesn't prove your thread is right in fact it really has no use for this thread unless it shows the patent number your talking about in the OP.

Because this is about a patent correct?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Invicid

Meltdown?

He's a huckster and any article based on his opinions is bunk right off the bat.

I get really pissed off at people who spread antiscience and quackery as facts because it has real world consequences that hurt real people.

Patents are public knowledge, you don't seem stupid - so stop trying so hard to be.

Cool, link us up with the patents, then.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

Then you and the others making the claims should have no issue finding the patent number..
Still waiting.

If this always applies a virus unchanged by man cannot be patented as I showed before. i don't claim to be an expert on any of these issues.

'You can’t patent a disease condition per se, such as cancer or influenza. But if you’re talking about patenting a lifeform like a bacteria or virus, if altered by man, the answer there is yes.'
— Canadian patent lawyer David Schwartz
www.cbc.ca...

Way back in 48 they may have been able to patent a naturally occurring virus in the US.

In the United States, up until 2013 natural biological substances themselves could have been patented (apart from any associated process or usage) if they were sufficiently "isolated" from their naturally occurring states. Prominent historical examples of such patents include those on adrenaline, insulin, vitamin B12, and various genes. A landmark ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court in June 2013 declared naturally occurring DNA sequences ineligible for patents.[10]

en.wikipedia.org...

But I think the rumor is far reaching enough that it may show it was actually created by the research as a modified virus in 48. People searching may be using the wrong terms and the patent may have been allowed to expire as it is being distributed by an associated agent.
A good question is would the Rockefeller foundation distribute this virus and do all of this research for free? What is their history? If the virus was being used in a negative way could they disappear the old patent to hide their ownership?

The agencies or persons that could have had the name on the patient for their Rockafeller company. It could be in the name of J. Casals, Rockefeller Foundation
Uganda Virus Research Institute (UVRI) located in Entebbe, Uganda, was established in 1936 as the Yellow Fever Research Institute by the Rockefeller Foundation. In 1947, scientists researching yellow fever placed a rhesus macaque in a cage in the Zika Forest.[1] The monkey developed a fever, and researchers isolated from its serum a transmissible agent that was first described as Zika virus in 1952.[2] Other noteworthy arboviruses discovered at the institute include Chikungunya virus, West Nile virus, Bwamba virus, Semliki Forest virus, O'nyong'nyong virus, and Kadam virus

Could be listed as (ZIKV) or a specific flavivirus "Flaviviridae, Flavivirus" or in terms we are unaware of.
Yes, Zika virus (ATCC® VR-84™) strain MR766 has been distributed by ATCC since 1953.www.atcc.org...

What is the other designations such as ZIKV-001 were they patented?
zika.labkey.com...

Take a look at the rockefeller foundation's attempts to wipe certain people off the earth.

Some of its infamous activities include:
Funding various German eugenics programs, including the laboratory of Otmar Freiherr von Verschuer, for whom Josef Mengele worked before he went to Auschwitz.
Construction of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute's Institute for Brain Research with a $317,000 grant in 1929, with continuing support for the Institute's operations under Ernst Rüdin over the next several years.[12]

en.wikipedia.org...

On May 13, 1932, the Rockefeller Foundation in New York dispatched a radiogram to its Paris office: JUNE MEETING EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS OVER THREE YEAR PERIOD TO KWG INSTITUTE ANTHROPOLOGY FOR RESEARCH ON TWINS AND EFFECTS ON LATER GENERATIONS OF SUBSTANCES TOXIC FOR GERM PLASM. - See more at: historynewsnetwork.org...

historynewsnetwork.org...

These things need to be considered when looking for truth.

That same year, J.D. Rockefeller and Averell Harriman, a business partner of Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker in Brown Brothers Harriman, gave $11 million to create the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. Built on Manhattan property owned by the Dulles brothers, it spawned America’s ground-breaking “eugenics” research and the world’s first “racial hygiene” laws. By 1907, Rockefeller funding was heavily influencing America’s medical institutions. The Rockefeller Institute created the first genetics lab in 1909. The following year, the Eugenics Research Association and the Eugenics Records Office were founded near Cold Spring Harbor, New York, on land donated by the widow of Averell Harriman. In 1911, John Foster Dulles summed up eugenics, saying that by eliminating “the weakest members of the population” a purer race could be created.

coat.ncf.ca...

So think and only then tell my why someone who paid for experimentation on children to the effort of removing undesirables on the planets would be spending so much on isolating these diseases in a country of what they considered undesirables?

The discovery of ZIKV and many other arboviruses was the result of research programs on yellow fever sponsored by the Rockefeller Foundation from 1914 to 1970. ZIKV was discovered in the course of a study of the vector responsible for the cycle of sylvan YFV in Uganda (1, 108–110). Over a 10-year period from1937 to 1947, 10 different viruses were isolated at the Yellow Fever Research Institute, Entebbe, Uganda, including 7 new viruses (108): WNV (111) and Bwamba virus (112) in 1937, Semliki Forest virus in 1942 (113), Bunyamwera virus (114) and Ntaya virus (115) in 1943, and Uganda S virus (116) and ZIKV (1, 117) in 1947.

cmr.asm.org...
edit on 5-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Invicid

I'm not the one making claims.

I don't have to prove anything.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

originally posted by: Invicid

Meltdown?

Cool, link us up with the patents, then.

www.bios.net...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

No one is gonna do the legwork for you.

Find the patent of stop lying like every other pseudoscience peddling Buffoon on this site.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: smarterthanyou

I see this is all you people have left.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

You know, this is one conspiracy that grinds my damn gears. I've spent year after year studying about this stuff, in school, not in some chatroom, my dad does research for a big pharmaceutical company, Nd my older brother is an MD. Western Medicine is the devil? Next time you get sick tell me what you do. All of the # you mentioned has no merit, and anecdotal evidence combined with the placebo effect keep this nonsense around. Western Medicine is the third leading cause of death? Give me a #ing break. I can't even address this nonsense anymore.

You should know then that even the placebo effect is no small thing but it a real effect. The fact that we have not discovered a means of making people well simply by their own enhanced control which has zero side effects, shows we are on the wrong track.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join