It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating Christianity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I have a theory that may interest anyone wondering how Christianity came to be.

Having read the DSS and the Bible and knowing that typology is a method of writing used in the OT I have discovered that the Nazarenes, Ebionites and a community with 12 leaders and 3 pillar leaders called also the Way preceded the New Testament. Tongues of Fire are also a theme. A Catholic Father also invented a man named Ebion probably not knowing it meant poor as in Ebionim/Ebionites or "Remember the Poor'' or "Blessed are The Poor"

Then there is the Righteous Rabbi killed on a tree, a Wicked Priest and a Lying Tongue. All possibly typologically used to create the Gospel and Acts' Jesus the Messiah, the High Priest of the Sanhedrin and Paul the self proclaimed apostle to the gentiles. Perhaps it was the works of the Lying Tongue the heretic Marcion found.

Also in the DSS Melchizedek is one of the Elohim similar to Enoch/Metatron of the Kabbalah and Hebrews.

The Romans knew of an Apocalyptic movement planning a rebellion which is spelled out in the War Scoll. If they captured copies of theses scrolls and created the paganized Christ and later Marcion found the writings of the Lying Tongue you can imagine the rest of the story.

The Apocrypha of Homilies and Recognitions is the sacred scripture of the Nazarene and Ebionite movements and we have the later Gnostic Apocrypha to attest to the various movements snuffed out by Rome to keep their Christ the ONLY religion in Rome.

ETA: I forgot about the Sons of Yesha. Yesha just means salvation.
edit on 30-7-2016 by Muffenstuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Muffenstuff

All Roads Lead to Rome

I reckon this thread will interest you, if you are not already aware of it's contents.

In it, the theory is posed that everything is a lie, created by men, to control men. It remains a personal favourite of mine, for a multitude of reasons.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

607 flags thats amazing!

I will look through it thanks.
edit on 30-7-2016 by Muffenstuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That is a good thread I am still putting pieces together like for instance in the Pahlavi Zoroastrian texts Ashem is used as a word for righteous similar to HaShem of the Hebrews. In the Zend-Avesta Boundless Time has its equivalents to Ain Ain Soph and Ain Sop Aur.

The dream of Zoroaster is similar to Nebuchadnezzar's and the rest of the Zoroastrianism connection to Judaism is pretty well known.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Basically, # the Romans. Everything they touched is bull#.

Christianity is a lie and must be rejected. We must go back to the true teachings of Christ, which are contained in the gnostic gospels (check out the Nag Hammadi library). Basically it all started with the Essenes

www.essene.org...

This goes back to Moses. When Moses first went up Mt. Sinai he obtained a code of laws, but when he came down he saw the Israelites worshiping a golden calf so he realized they weren't ready. Moses went back up the Mountain and got the ten commandments. The Essenes claim that they were tasked with preserving the secret code of laws bestowed upon Moses and they call this code "The Essene Way" so the Essenes' duty was to preserve the truth until the world was ready for it.

So the Essenes were the cult of the messiah. They became prominent in the 2nd century BC and taught that all awakened souls have the duty to try to rouse drowsy souls and to care for sleeping souls. That's why they were known as healers. And when Jesus came around he studied at the Essenes' school at Mt. Carmel. So the teachings of Jesus were the teachings of the Essenes. Jesus wanted to spread the Essene Way to everyone, and he and Mary Magdalene are the most important figures in gnosticism. Mary Magdalene was given the secret teachings of Christ to spread after Jesus's death, but the patriarchal apostles rejected her.

For some #ing reason the patriarchal followers of Jesus went to Rome, but Mary Magdalene spread the true teachings of Christ around the Middle East, and inspired religions such as Valentinianism and Manichaeasm, which contain the true teachings of Jesus. Legend says Mary Magdalene eventually went to France with her daughter Sarah (also Jesus's daughter). So that's why the cult of the Magdalene is so strong in France. Look up the Cathars.

But obviously the oppressive Roman Catholic Church set to wiping out all the true teachings of Christ so their lie (the New Testament) couldn't be challenged. The gnostic gospels were buried a long time ago so that in the future we could discover the truth about Christ. And we discovered them shortly after WW2. Since then gnosis has been spreading through society and the Abrahamic tradition is evolving.

Check out VALIS by Phillip K Dick
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PranksterBob
Basically, # the Romans. Everything they touched is bull#.

Christianity is a lie and must be rejected. We must go back to the true teachings of Christ, which are contained in the gnostic gospels (check out the Nag Hammadi library). Basically it all started with the Essenes

www.essene.org...

This goes back to Moses. When Moses first went up Mt. Sinai he obtained a code of laws, but when he came down he saw the Israelites worshiping a golden calf so he realized they weren't ready. Moses went back up the Mountain and got the ten commandments. The Essenes claim that they were tasked with preserving the secret code of laws bestowed upon Moses and they call this code "The Essene Way" so the Essenes' duty was to preserve the truth until the world was ready for it.

So the Essenes were the cult of the messiah. They became prominent in the 2nd century BC and taught that all awakened souls have the duty to try to rouse drowsy souls and to care for sleeping souls. That's why they were known as healers. And when Jesus came around he studied at the Essenes' school at Mt. Carmel. So the teachings of Jesus were the teachings of the Essenes. Jesus wanted to spread the Essene Way to everyone, and he and Mary Magdalene are the most important figures in gnosticism. Mary Magdalene was given the secret teachings of Christ to spread after Jesus's death, but the patriarchal apostles rejected her.

For some #ing reason the patriarchal followers of Jesus went to Rome, but Mary Magdalene spread the true teachings of Christ around the Middle East, and inspired religions such as Valentinianism and Manichaeasm, which contain the true teachings of Jesus. Legend says Mary Magdalene eventually went to France with her daughter Sarah (also Jesus's daughter). So that's why the cult of the Magdalene is so strong in France. Look up the Cathars.

But obviously the oppressive Roman Catholic Church set to wiping out all the true teachings of Christ so their lie (the New Testament) couldn't be challenged. The gnostic gospels were buried a long time ago so that in the future we could discover the truth about Christ. And we discovered them shortly after WW2. Since then gnosis has been spreading through society and the Abrahamic tradition is evolving.

Check out VALIS by Phillip K Dick
en.wikipedia.org...

Amen × 1000. Even as a descendant of the boot I agree completely and LOVE Nag Hammadi. That is the synthesis of spirituality of Pythagoras, Plato, Zoroaster, Logos theology and the Hebrews Judaism is analyzed logically with the Most High being the Great Invisible Spirit and Yahweh put where he belongs, inferior and jealous. The Unbegotten is incomprehensible so our task in this life is to take knowledge and make it wisdom (by applying it properly to living).

However if you read it works of non Christian Romans prior to Nicea and theocracy you would enjoy their philosophy. I recommend Seneca although I have only read a little I was intrigued. The Stoics, Plutarch and the neo-Platonist had a lot to say.

If one can comprehend the works of Pythagoras a very fine tuned intellect is obtained. I know hardly anything because I have been dedicating my reading to religion. Apocrypha mostly because I like it and there is a ton of it.

One thing though, don't confuse Josephus Essenes with the people of the Nazarenes as Josephus was way off. Judaeus of Alexandria has them as a different group of Samaritans. Essenes is a made up sect that Josephus was commissioned to write about by Romans and were not a real major Jewish sect. He probably borrowed from Philo like so many historical fabricators and the Dead Sea Scrolls never mention the Essenes at all. It's a modern neo fad to say they were the Essenes but the Scrolls talk about the Nazarenes, Ebionites and the Zadokites and call themselves collectively 'The Way" or "Sons of Light" and Melchizedek was their Heavenly Messiah that they were waiting for.
edit on 5-8-2016 by Muffenstuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's sad that Christianity today has become the exact opposite of the original teachings of Jesus. You have to go back to the Gnostic texts to find some of the truth that has been buried under the churches' lies.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PranksterBob
Sorry for the ignorant question but I remember reading years back about JC bein an Essene. And how that explained why he wasn't performing at birthday parties until his 30's. (Can't quite remember the exact reason but I think it was due to Essene school taking a while to complete)

I was under the impression that everything he said was actually consistent with the Essene belief.

Are you saying that JC's words have been quoted incorrectly in the NT, or did the Romans keep his words correct and write around it to possibly change the context and distort the meaning?

new topics

top topics

join