It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWEST Hack: Hillary Clinton Campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's going to be wonderful when Julian Assange/Wikileaks just decide to drop a major leak in October... I just have that odd feeling like he has a crazy "ace up his sleeve"... anyone else get that sense or more so believing its probably nothing that really carries a future indictment?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Murderer Clinton and her supporters need to learn you can't suppress THE TRUTH

But you can if you kill enough people.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Seth Rich could've also been working as a mole for the Sanders campaign...saw what Clinton and the DNC was doing to Sanders and sought revenge.
He was discovered and terminated.
The NEW hacks are revenge for his death...by his comrades.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Somebody help me out here please. I thought the CHINESE HACKERS were the biggest threat? This time last year all the talk was how they have infiltrated everything from the Pentagon computers to the U.S. Banking system.

Maybe the U.S. intelligence community doesn't really know WHO is hacking, and rotates the blame around from country to country?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Somebody help me out here please. I thought the CHINESE HACKERS were the biggest threat? This time last year all the talk was how they have infiltrated everything from the Pentagon computers to the U.S. Banking system.

Maybe the U.S. intelligence community doesn't really know WHO is hacking, and rotates the blame around from country to country?

Oh they know. You can bounce your originating IP only so many times, and the FBI will backtrack through each node, and get to (probably) an internet café in some country... not much you can do.

The BIG question is, was it done by state sponsored actors or lone wolf hacktivists..

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Ding dong the witch is dead...

/singing

If you noticed, she's looking more like a baggy-eyed witch today. Surprisingly, Bill hopped off their campaign tour bus like a 25 year old stud and helped his old lady down that steep flight of 4 stairs.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pharyax

originally posted by: carewemust

Oh they know. You can bounce your originating IP only so many times, and the FBI will backtrack through each node, and get to (probably) an internet café in some country... not much you can do.

The BIG question is, was it done by state sponsored actors or lone wolf hacktivists..

Thank-you for that explanation, Pharyax. When you consider that the overall DNC IT infrastructure is barely protected, the hackers could be Chinese or Russian teens, engaged in projects to earn academic credits from their government.
edit on 7/29/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Seth Rich could've also been working as a mole for the Sanders campaign...saw what Clinton and the DNC was doing to Sanders and sought revenge.
He was discovered and terminated.
The NEW hacks are revenge for his death...by his comrades.

It does appear that it could be an inside job... not sure about a Sanders mole per se, but perhaps a young man who realized the corruption, and couldn't fall in line due to conscious ?

I know one of my sons fresh out of college was working for a liberal entity that promoted policies that he felt strongly about, while he still holds his strong liberal views, he quit working for that entity due to the massive hypocrisy he witnessed by those he worked for...

I am sure that it isn't just the left that has been compromised, I kinda hope that the opposition has their own dirty little secrets exposed...

That just may be the chance for the people to break through that glass ceiling of corruption, crony capitalism that neither side finds representative of the folks...

I have a dream!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't know much about this man but does anyone think this could be a possibility too?Now that he has been arrested and is about to testify in another case of UN Bribery seems he is wanted to interview/testify about Chinese Government funneling money to Bill Clinton..

House Oversight Committee tells Daily Mail Online it is seeking interview with him - and lobby group Citizens United says he should get immunity

A Chinese billionaire at the center of a 20-year-old Clinton foreign donor scandal is being called in to answer questions from Congress about his role in the influence-buying scheme, in a move that could revive yet another Clinton controversy from the 1990s.

The House Oversight Committee told Daily Mail Online that it will seek an interview with Ng Lap Seng, 68, who evaded congressional investigators for years.

He has now re-appeared in the United States and is being held in New York on unrelated bribery charges

Daily Mail
edit on 29-7-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have been thinking, if a state, it is one who knows how the US machine works via CIA NATO etc. Hill is neck deep in this. Someone is making the hits on potential leakers and the underground government would be most likely.

If a single entity aware of the Clinton's history... they may just want to bring her down.

Whatever, it opens the eyes of many people out there who think they have a choice.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Wikileaks says the DNC info came from a DNC staffer.
Seth Rich was certainly a DNC staffer.
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wait? I thought Assange already said he would never reveal his source for the DNC Leaks?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Wait? I thought Assange already said he would never reveal his source for the DNC Leaks?

Perhaps he felt Seth Rich's life was beyond danger at this point.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

But where is the source for where Assange says it? Your link takes me to a tweet where somebody makes the claim...

edit:

Even if it was Seth Rich there are still more questions than answers. For example, they would have had to have known the leaks were going to be published for the fact that Seth Rich was killed on July 11th, two weeks before Wikileaks published the emails.

Furthermore, if Seth Rich was responsible for the DNCLeaks, he is dead and other Democratic institutions are being hacked including the Democratic National Congressional Committee and Hilary's campaign servers. So many questions...

edit on 7/29/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Like the prior "leaks", what's in the e-mails is (potentially) a thousand times more important than who leaked or hacked them. When will we know what's in them? Perhaps this one is a HOAX.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I haven't seen anything by Wikileaks that confirms that link's claims..

While it's wonderful to have so many folks out there reporting, with our "instant news " world... we should not take leaps that fit our perceptions, without fact....

We can posit ideas and opinions here, we are trying to figure things out... let's make sure that when we find something someone wrote out in the vast web, isn't just replacing facts, with their own opinion?

it's difficult at times, but if we seek truth, we need to be careful jumping on every juicy story, because it fits our own views on the subject..

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

it's difficult at times, but if we seek truth, we need to be careful jumping on every juicy story, because it fits our own views on the subject..

That's what I'm saying, man.

IAMTAT - I expect better from you!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
The tweet is weak and came from a post in the Seth Rich thread...so it's sketchy at best.

Wikileaks could've held the material for two weeks. Perhaps there was a 'dead man's switch protocol set up to send it to wikileaks in the event of his death.
He may also have been discovered...told someone else what he was doing...and they reported it.
As to recent hacks?...revenge from comrades for Rich's death?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

At this point I am just not buying the Russian angle, yet.

The Director of National Intelligence has already commented and indicated that it is too early in the investigation to rule out a nation/state as the culprit but that there were always the usual suspects (he didn't name them). Then he said that he himself was taken back by the 'hyperventilation' of the Russian angle in the media.

I suspect Anonymous. They do not like Hillary because of her Wallstreet ties.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

a reply to: JacKatMtn

That's what I'm saying, man.

IAMTAT - I expect better from you!

Of course it's speculation of one possible conspiracy angle within this thread.
The thread begins with fact...speculation surrounding the initial facts is encouraged.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join