It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWEST Hack: Hillary Clinton Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am hoping that somehow, out of this will come the "damning emails" that were supposed to "assure Hillary's arrest."

Wouldn't it be nice if Wikileaks would actually come through with this? Is that too much to ask? I mean, why say it if they're not going to carry through on it?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
They need to update their servers from Windows ME.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The tweet was most likely referring to Assange's speculation:

Julian Assange: Any DNC Staffer Could Have Been The Leaker

“If we’re talking about the DNC, there’s lots of consultants that have access, lots of programmers,” Assange said in an interview with DemocracyNow.org. Though Assange guarantees to never reveal the source, he also claims he does not know the source of the DNC emails. “No one knows who our source is,” Assange said. “It’s simply speculation.”

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have seen that, and for me it's fine to speculate beyond that... we can ponder that.. it was Assange's words...

I think it was a tease... much like his hints that a next drop of files will guarantee that Hillary will earn an orange jumpsuit...

That's his assessment, fine... sounds juicy... we want more...

Me, I will wait and see... we already have plenty in the first drop, and so far, with all that is exposed, is the DNC chair is now working for Hillary in an honorary slot....

The MSM exposed for collusion, are still full throttle as if nothing happened...

And they do it with no shame...... think about that... SMH

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The USA isn't even willing to punish the murderous ISIS organization appropriately. What would we do to punish Russia, if these "investigations" prove that they are behind the hacks? Maybe bar them from the Olympic games, the next time we host them in 2188?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Here I am posting on a conspiracy site.

Seth Rich was murdered.
That much is true.

He worked for the DNC.... confirmed.

He may not have been high up in the DNC hierarchy, but he was an insider.

His work on voter expansion may well have let him see something dark that he disagreed with, gjv in ng him a reason to assist or even enlist the help of hackers to bring the ugly stuff to light.

He was not robbed, so why was he murdered?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Kind'a clever blaming this stuff on the Russians. It's a good way to soak up the old fogies fear vote. We all remember the Red Scare pretty well. I don't know how many of us know when we're being tuned up like a fiddle.

Oh i think many of us are becoming much more aware of the fiddle mate, even if we can't yet properly hear it being played..that's for sure.

Who knows, maybe, just maybe someone is sick and tired of the massive corruption in American politics and has resoved to actually do something about it rather than just winge and whine from the sidelines.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Is anyone else starting to think these hacks are being done internally to build a Trump=Putin argument?

Way to think outside of the box.. it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this was the case.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Seth Rich CONNECTIONS to:
-The Clinton Foundation

-Energy Pioneer solutions
illegally financed by Clinton Foundation...
Owned by the Wiener family (Father recently deceased)
...and Bill's rumored mistress ("the Energizer")

-The Sander's campaign

The Clintons have known the Kleebs since at least 2008.
Scott Kleeb started a business the Clinton Global Initiative was found fraudulently supporting.
Seth Rich was deeply entrenched with the Kleebs from their Nebraska Democratic work.
Seth Rich was hired onto a position in the DNC out of a job from a data consulting firm which had previously worked with President Clinton, which was opened up because the Clintons pushed for the Voter Expansion project so that 2008 didn’t happen to Hillary in 2016.
Seth Rich has at least 2 connections to the Clintons.

Jane Kleeb is a voracious environmentalist/Sanders supporter who might’ve prompted Seth Rich to leak the emails, especially after their business was one month earlier revealed for fraudulency.

The best way to cover their tracks would be to make this seem like another right-wing conspiracy. His murder was deemed a robbery, but nothing was missing from his person.

TIMELINE:

2007: Seth Rich works on Ben Nelson campaign for Senate as assistant field coordinator www.linkedin.com...

2004-2007: Jane Fleming is Executive Director for Young Democrats of America docs.house.gov...

2006: Scott Kleeb is running for Nebraska’s 3rd Congr. Seat, beaten by Republicans due to GWBush visit in the district and robo-calls en.wikipedia.org...

2007: Scott Kleeb marries Jane Fleming Kleeb en.wikipedia.org...

2007: Scott is “grassroots” Candidate, should run against Nelson www.huffingtonpost.com... 2008: Scott doesn’t run for Ben Nelson’s seat but takes Chuck Hagel’s vacated nomination en.wikipedia.org...

2008: Seth Rich works for Scott Kleeb for Senate www.linkedin.com...

2008: Hillary Loses Bid For President 2009: Scott Kleeb launches Energy Pioneer Solutions www.linkedin.com...

2010: Keystone Pipeline inspired Jane Kleeb (an environmentalist) to found Bold Nebraska in protest watchdog.org... docs.house.gov...

2010: Clinton Global Initiative gives innappropriate funds to Energy Pioneer Solutions at the behest of Bill Clinton Energy Pioneer Solutions is owned by Bill’s Friends nypost.com... McMahon, “Energizer” according to Secret Service for the Clintons, is 29% stakeholder. Kleebs, Weiner also stakeholders radaronline.com... townhall.com... What happened to Hillary’s Keystone Pipeline stances? Bold Nebraska got what it wanted, but what did Bill get from Scott?

2014: Clintons push for Voter Expansion Project with DNC www.npr.org...

2014: Seth Rich is hired onto Voter Expansion Project in Data Director Role and away from another job at Greenberg Quinlan Rosner www.linkedin.com... www.thedailybeast.com... Greenberg Quinlan Rosner is the same firm which advised Bill Clinton for his presidency: www.campaignsandelections.com...

May 2016: Energy Pioneer Solutions scandal is uncovered, people assume Bill’s just cheating again

June 2016: Jane Kleeb is a Bernie Supporter, and big time. Beats a Hillary supporter for chair of Nebraska DNC, risking Hillary’s delegates www.omaha.com...

July 2016: DNC emails obtained by someone with access and hatred towards Hillary-run DNC

July 10: Seth Rich murdered July 14/15: DNC emails leak

7/25/2016: Julian Assange hints at insider dailycaller.com...

hiddenamericans.com...

edit on 30-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

With the seemingly dangerous liasons these people appear to 'enjoy' with the Clintons, and how many of them seem to end up dead following their daliances...doesn't anyone else find it at least peculiar that a juicy, fat and damning dossier or two hasn't been squirreled away with some law firm or institution to be opened and it's contents released to the Justice department and the media 'in the event of death' ?

Even the suspicion i may be silenced for what in knew would have me placing such dossiers with multiple lawyers and other, harder to find outfits...for insurance purposes.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Good connections

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

With the seemingly dangerous liasons these people appear to 'enjoy' with the Clintons, and how many of them seem to end up dead following their daliances...doesn't anyone else find it at least peculiar that a juicy, fat and damning dossier or two hasn't been squirreled away with some law firm or institution to be opened and it's contents released to the Justice department and the media 'in the event of death' ?

Even the suspicion i may be silenced for what in knew would have me placing such dossiers with multiple lawyers and other, harder to find outfits...for insurance purposes.

True.
Regarding " juicy, fat, damning dossiers"...Lawyers can be bought and influenced...wikileaks is perfect for dead man switch drops.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm sure that's the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
BIG!
Add to the above list:

In addition to Bill's alleged mistress (Julie Tauber 'Energizer' McMahon)...and Mark Wiener
DNC Treasurer Andrew Tobias ALSO has a stake in (illegally-funded by the Clinton Foundation) company, Energy Pioneer Solutions.

Julie Tauber McMahon, a close friend of former President Bill Clinton, owns a 29% stake in the company.
Democratic National Committee treasurer Andrew Tobias
Democratic operative Mark Wiener each own 5%, according to The Wall Street Journal.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Democratic fundraiser Mark Weiner dies
Tuesday, July 26th 2016

One of Rhode Island's most powerful and least known political players died Tuesday. Mark Weiner was trying to get to Philadelphia to see his friend Hillary Clinton be nominated for president. He died in Newport, where he was staying in a house owned by developer Joe Paolino Jr.

turnto10.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Re: Seth Rich et al. there is an interesting connection between his death and another death in a prior election cycle. There was a lawsuit filed the day after he died in which he was to be a witness. The lawyer who filed the suit was unaware of Rich's death until a reporter called to get a comment from him about the death of Rich:

Fitrakis was not aware of Rich's death until after the filing, as this reporter discovered the suit had been filed while calling him for comment on Rich's murder. Fitrakis responded with “Wait what? Who? When?”

That lawsuit against Edison Media Research Inc., was filed by Fitrakis who was also involved in this one:

Arnebeck was the lead attorney, with Fitrakis as his co-counsel in the King Lincoln Bronzeville v. Blackwell case, which exposed electronic vote rigging in Ohio’s 2004 presidential race. During the lawsuit, a very revealing deposition of Michael Connell, head IT guru for the Bush family and Karl Rove, provided insight into how the election fraud conspiracy operated.

Connell served as the IT guru for the Bush family and Karl Rove. Connell ran the private IT firm GovTech that created the controversial system that transferred Ohio’s vote count late on election night 2004 to a partisan Republican server site in Chattanooga, Tennessee owned by SmarTech. That is when the vote shift happened, not predicted by the exit polls, that led to Bush’s unexpected victory. Connell died a month and a half after giving this deposition in a suspicious small plane crash.

Racketeering Lawsuit Exposing Nationwide Vote Rigging in DNC Primaries Could Derail Clinton

And Edison Media Research had their nose in that too:

In 2004, when Edison Research initially got exit poll data that said that Kerry was winning and Bush was losing at 9pm on election night and that the reverse was true shortly after midnight, Edison Research made a choice to “adjust” the raw data after that time so that it would match the electronic voting machine totals. Edison Research definitely wanted to keep being hired by the Media Consortium which proposes to tell viewers the true election results but which also chooses to trust electronic voting machine data. That was the last time that the American public has been able to see raw exit poll data.

Unfortunately this year, substantial exit poll differences have been noted in the US primary. In this year’s primary, the Red Shift appears to have become the “Clinton Shift”.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

HOLY CRAP!
So sorry I missed your thread...WOW....Voter Fraud!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I regret I have but one star to bestow on your post.

It really deserves its own thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So sorry I missed your thread

Yeah, I posted it during the DNC convention and that sort of obliterated all other news and threads for a bit so I am not surprised you missed it; I am certain there are a good number of people who did not notice it since Rich's name is not in the thread title.

It's kind of a stealth thread.

a reply to: bbarkow

It really deserves its own thread.

It has one.

edit on 30-7-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added comment

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I left a question concerning a tie-in with this thread on your thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join