It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Friday Night Flop

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good question. I googled the street name and "murders or deaths" hoping some news story would explain the ghost but nothing came up.

The street this sighting was on insnt one of the creepier streets in the neighborhood, which has many. And she didnt seem to be in distress. Was just power walking up hill like most folks do that go for walks in the same neighborhood.

Im hoping she just liked to walk around her neighborhood and now as a ghost still does her favorite past time.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Interesting. There is what is called an imprint on the environment where the same ghostly scene plays over and over again. Or it can be just a regular ghostly sighting. I am disturbed that you only saw the bottom half of her. It makes me think someone cut her in two. Yikes! I just don't know why her top half didn't manifest with the rest of her.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

did someone say drinks and food. Count me in, and will also most generously contribute to the party. I feel like dancing too...sure a hell can't sleep. LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

I can't sleep either. You're not going to play the beetles are you? Hahaha! Just kidding.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

You know i think it just sometimes happens. I dont think she was necessarily maimed in anyway. I think her whole body is "there" just that only part of it manifests visually if that makes any sense.

I think i mentioned i grew up in a haunted house close to that neighborhood (next canyon over) it was a 100 year old spanish style house. I have tons of stories from shadow people to moving dolls and things. To even a hidden staircase that was mysteriously walled in.

Dad sold it a few years ago and now its gone threw the ownership of a few celebrities. I can share via IM a few hauntings related to me by a celebrity who lived there after my family moved out.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

True. You should start a thread on that. A lot of us are into that kind of thing! I think you should. And go back to that other thread and answer my question. LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I can't sleep either. You're not going to play the beetles are you? Hahaha! Just kidding.

Hahaha...Star....so funny.....Ladies and Gentlemen it's The Beatles.....NOT Beetles.......lmao.

No, I'm gonna keep that side hidden from you since you detest them so much.......but they did have a powerful influence on me.......it is what it is. Peace

.....and enjoy don't want your poor husband to be frightened.......LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

oooooh chocolate! You know that has caffeine in it. I'd better not indulge.

I think at my age after hearing those same songs a billion times, I just got sick of hearing them. You can post all the Beatles songs you want. Thanks for the spelling correction. I thought it looked weird.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

oooooh chocolate! You know that has caffeine in it. I'd better not indulge.

I think at my age after hearing those same songs a billion times, I just got sick of hearing them. You can post all the Beatles songs you want. Thanks for the spelling correction. I thought it looked weird.

It's all good Night. There are so many songs that they don't play that would blow your mind. I have the complete collection and was fortunate to go to Vegas and the Mirage to see The Love Cirque du Solie show......it was a blessing.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well, it's Friday again! And what a week it has been. Personally speaking absolutely nothing of any real consequence has happened in my life but it's early yet, right?

Anyway, my first offering for you guys and gals is a website that I personally love. It is stuffed to the gills with conspirinoia and I have spent literally months reading the stuff on there. Not all at once mind, it does one good to take a break now and then.

You may well know it, in which case let this serve as a reminder if you haven't checked it for a while, and if you don't? Enjoy:

Visup chock full of cool conspiracies

Another site you might like to peruse this Friday is Exit Mundi. A website that looks like it was made in the 90's and possibly may have been but...it is so cool! It deals with the many, many ways this small planet that we call home could end. Really well written and quite tongue in cheek. I can't vouch for the absolute validity of all the information but it is a hell of a lot of fun to read. Sadly some of the images are broken, but a mouse-over will reveal what they are about.

A taster:

First, there's some kind of freakish UFO hovering over the planet. Then it's pow, blast, boom. And then? Then we're all dead. Yeah, right, dead. What happened?

A little while ago, some alien civilization decided Earthlings are a major pain in the ass. And now, they shot the Earth to bits with some kind of doomsday weapon out of hell. The planet incinerated, or evaporated, or was turned into a self-annihilating chunk of anti-matter -- whatever you think of. One little push on a button by a green hand, and gone we were.

But wait. First, you'll need alien life smart enough to go out in a space-ship and gun our planet to custard powder. And of course, some kind of motive would be nice. A disagreement over something, to say the very least.

ExitMundi

And now, a bit of music to get us on our way:

Kick back, relax and have some fun.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Lol, I'm sticking to switching between 'recent/myATS' and fakebook for my Friday night.
Worked all week but got another big job on for the weekend so just a few beers and smoke at home for me tonight.
I of course would prefer to be out partying with mates but the job is a good earner and ATS can be fun, just have to push the right buttons in threads without breaching t's n c's.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You just HAVE to bring more creepy stories, that is your niche here now!

About the canyon, you might enjoy a horror book by a British writer called Clive Barker. The book is called Coldheart Canyon and it is set up in those there hills.

Also, in the website Visup, there is a bit about an ex military installation somewhere around there that dealt with Robert Heinlein and his relationship to conspiracy theories.

Lookout Mountain Air Force thingy

The story is a conspiracy theorist's dream by the way, in about 7 parts.

Found here:

Stranger In a Strange Land: The Curious Times of Ronald Stark Part

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I hope you find something of interest in the threads mate, especially this one. I am having a ball as it is.

Share whatever you like here, no rules except ATS ones.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Share whatever you like here, no rules except ATS ones.

Nice one, here's one of my favourite tracks, may not be everyone's cup of tea but it reminds me of my best mate who died suddenly in Spring this year.
He introduced me to Dubfire years ago, and we played the album this track is on over and over one night playing drunk darts in my house. Ran out of beer so we went to the shop where he flirted with a girl and ended up going back to her house for intimate fun...bastard! ...nah I was only jealous!

I walked home, passed out on the sofa with the beers with the album on repeat until about 9am when he woke me up and we started partying again.

RIP Dave, I always think of you when I play this...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

It seems we lost a member to our not-so-private but quite exclusive club. thenightisours shows up as banned, is that a post ban or a full ban?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Sorry to hear about your mate there. And nice one for the tunage. I'll raise a can in his honour and give it a listen.

Edit: I liked the tune a lot, had heard it before but I am rubbish with names.

Here is a live trance station from YouTube if you fancy giving it a listen for the party atmo. The mix atm is pretty sweet.

edit on 5-8-2016 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Cheers fella, got it on in a new tab, nice

Wish I wasn't committed to working tomorrow now, would prefer to be bobbing about with my friend Mandy lol

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Do you want to see a flame war between two absolutely useless webpage designers?

WARNING: The language employed is choice but damn it's funny:

Website 1

The response:

Website 2

Hilarious stuff, enjoy your Friday peeps.

Dammit, the censor will not allow the links. It is easy to work out what you need to replace though. If not, u2u me.
edit on 5-8-2016 by Jonjonj because: links don't work

Just remove the /# and replace it with the painfully obvious expletive in the address bar.
edit on 5-8-2016 by Jonjonj because: moar addings

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I am sure you would, has she got a mate?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

...Mandy has many friends

Oh, and I texted your link to my son just now and he's listening to it as well now, poor lad skint after coming back from holiday in Spain today, he's working for me tomorrow and really really badly needs the cash so is having a Friday night flop as well lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join