It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Friday Night Flop

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I had a fantastic Thursday night, meal, music and dancing at a beach side bar then an after party through to dawn today.
20+ people didn't make it to work including myself lol

...feel ruined now though and spent a fortune so may have a quiet one tonight and join the Friday night flop later

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well, Friday came back around again, so I suppose we should get this bloody show on the road.

First up, a couple of tunes to get us in the mood, feel free to add any you like, background music is always good, wish SO would put it into threads!

Stereophonics: We share the same Sun.

Not going to lie, love the Graffiti on the train album so here is...

Another good one: Take me.

And my final offering, the title track: Graffiti on the train.

And why not start with something...interesting. This website deals with the idea of a fixed Earth. It is also a creationist oriented site. Now far be it from me to disparage anybody's beliefs, and I shall not do so here! I shall simply leave the website for anybody to peruse.

The Earth is not rotating...nor is it going around the sun. Today’s cosmology fulfills an anti-Bible religious plan disguised as "science". The whole scheme from Copernicanism to Big Bangism is a factless lie. Those lies have planted the Truth-killing virus of evolutionism in every aspect of man’s "knowledge" about the Universe, the Earth, and Himself. Take your time. Check it all out. Decide for yourself.

FixedEarth.com

Have fun digging around, much stuff to look at...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hellooooo!!!!

Bassplyr entering the arena!
Looking forward to joining tonights friday festivities.

Cause its friday. I aint got a job... And i aint got shift to do!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

This is more my headspace tonight mate lol...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Welcome back BASSPLYR, we missed you last week and hope it is because you had something friggin fun to do!!!

a reply to: grainofsand

Hangover much?

Have a read of this!

Popstrology

For the bargain price of no money whatsoever you too can know what life holds in store for you, through the medium of pop music.

What is popstrology?

Popstrology is the science of the pop stars -- a revolutionary method for gaining self-knowledge by examining the alignment of the pop music charts on the date of your birth.

Yes, you read that correctly, against the pain of that blue background is imprinted the manner of divining your future!

What does pop music have to do with self-knowledge?

Few of us would deny that the pop songs of our childhood played a profound role in shaping our views on life and love, but many fail to realize that this process was already at work when they first entered a world that was fairly humming with radio waves and other, deeper vibrations in the pop universe. Who was the dominant pop star in the year that you were born? Which star and which song ruled the charts at the very moment of your birth? The science of popstrology reveals how the answers to these questions are far from mere trivia, teaching us to read the pop stars carefully for critical insights into our personalities, our career potential, and our personal relationships.

Note the use of the keyword science in relation to this webpage, and be amazed.

Have fun, you may even find a rabbit in this hole!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Haha loving the popstrology!
I am pretty ruined but still thinking of going to the naughty beach party, it is only a ten minute walk...am ruined after last night though!
....it is likely I'm gonna # it off and chill at home

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
A musical interlude, and quite appropriate actually. After all, Lazarus rose from the dead, and this thread dies every Saturday pretty much, to be resurrected on Friday nights!

David Bowie: Lazarus.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Do what your inner child tells you to do mate, whatever that is, have fun!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Inner child lol, I never grew up, just pretended where appropriate!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Inner child lol, I never grew up, just pretended where appropriate!

Growing up is overrated anyway. All you get is more hair in the wrong places and less hair in the right ones. And forget how to have fun.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What the # is growing up anyway?
Is that when people stop having a laugh?

I'm so glad where I live its a fun place lol
...wanna go out now, just don't wanna spend the cash...didn't work all week, been expensive lol

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

What the # is growing up anyway?
Is that when people stop having a laugh?

I'm so glad where I live its a fun place lol
...wanna go out now, just don't wanna spend the cash...didn't work all week, been expensive lol

Don't ever try and grow up matey it's #ing boring.

I tried a few times and its just awful.

leave that # to the mundane idiots I want to live love and talk # until I get told not to and then do it some more.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Let me see if I can give you an incentive.

There is a 2 minute wait for this video to start but once it does, trust me, it's Armin Van Buuren ASOT 775.

LOL!

Edit: Now get ya shizzle together an go have fun!
edit on 12-8-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

...you need a beachparty...must be miserable inland in Swindon... [/shudders]
I'm sacking one off tonight...but I could change my mind at 3am or whatever lol

edit on 12.8.2016 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Ah, there are female issues going on, deep emotional issues as well as regular promiscuous stuff...staying away tonight is good for me, last night was crazy...could cause more issues if I leave the house tonight but I haven't decided yet lol

...nice tunes in your link.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ever wondered why, when you wake up, you feel like crap?

You never ate enough tachyons, obviously, duh!

Tachyons are a theoretical (hypothetical, not sure) particle that travels faster than the speed of light, just, ya know, 'cos they can.

Anyway, tachyons can make you feel better, because they also travel back in time...or something.

But if you think tachyons are like unicorns, difficult if not impossible to find and just all around mythical, think no more!!!

For your delectation, may I present the Tachyon energy products website.

No longer will you wake up tired and lonely, no!!! You will wake up both more refreshed than yesterday and more sexually engaged than John Holmes in the 70's!

Tachyons can also be used to do other stuff, for example make necklaces:

The Tachyon Ultra EMF Orb Pendant is full of tiny Tachyonized beads bouncing energy off each other and creating a Neo Field, which protects you from EMFs and cell phone radiation. This is a true Ultra pendant. Simply wear the pendant every day to stay protected and energized.

Quite how they caught these faster than light travelling, theoretical particles in an item of jewellery is not really explained to my liking. But hey, the internetz!!!

Check out the products page, you can even get a gel...for something.

Forget tomorrow, BE YESTERDAY!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Lol you twat!
...how come you ain't out?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

No reason to leave the wonderful world of the interwebz is there? Well apart from human contact that is, but I ain't human anyway...hold on!!!

I mean nah, saving my money because I have some friends coming over from Spain in a week. They will be in Liverpool for 4 days so, madness will no doubt result. Can I trust you or someone you know to keep this thread alive next week? Would be a shame if there were no new mad websites, cool music and scary stories added.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

...you need a beachparty...must be miserable inland in Swindon... [/shudders]
I'm sacking one off tonight...but I could change my mind at 3am or whatever lol

I am #ing it all off to go and work a few festivals on thursday so all good on that front.

Be back in a month or so wondering where the month went and grinning.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Excellent!!!
All your defeatist bull# was not you at all!
Have a crazy one amigo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join