It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP 10 Reasons Hillary Clinton Should Not be Elected President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This one's for all you Hillary Lovers.

Even though Hillary Clinton’s entire campaign is based around the statement “vote for me, the other candidate is unelectable,” this notion could not be further from the truth. We at REGATED are all about the spoken truth, and we have compiled the top ten reasons why Hillary Clinton is in no way electable this year.

1. BOUGHT OUT BY WALL STREET, LOBBYISTS AND SPECIAL INTERESTS

Financial disclosures released show that from April 2013 to March 2015, Hillary Clinton collected $21,667,000 in “speaking fees.” The speech she gave in 2013 was one of the three she made on behalf of the Goldman Sachs company. What was later found out according to public records is that her standard fee is $225,000, and she actually collected $21.6 million dollars in just under two years. At a rally of hers about six months ago, she was approached and asked about this issue; in return she laughed it off and ignored the reporter.

2. HIRES DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ AFTER DNC EMAIL LEAK

As of very recently, Hillary Clinton hired the exiting DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz to join her campaign. Schultz is resigning from her position after it was revealed that the DNC was effectively working to sabotage Bernie Sanders. Throughout the emails leaked by WikiLeaks, lots of startling findings were brought to light. Issues ranging from anti-Semitism, racism, homophobia and sexism were only a few of the normal talks within the emails. Hillary Clinton has the mind-set that people who are corrupt and benefit her should succeed in life without consequence.

3. CLINTON FOUNDATION SCANDALS AND MONEY LAUNDERING

The Clinton Foundation has been under a lot of scrutiny after allegations that it is a money laundering organization emerged. A letter that has been going around Congress claims the Clinton Foundation is in fact a “lawless, ‘pay-to-play’ enterprise that has been operating under the eyes of the general public. In a country based on democracy, how is it okay for someone to cheat the system by getting large pocket donations for a seat in the government? A group of 64 House Republicans have asked the FBI and IRS to examine the dealings of the foundation.

4. HILLARY CLINTON IS PHYSICALLY WEAK AND UNABLE TO HOLD OFFICE

Hillary Clinton’s 2008 Campaign Manager, Patti Doyle, admitted to the media that Clinton was physically weak and had low energy (like Jeb Bush). Back in January, the Washington Post reported that:

She’ll do a couple of minutes in Iowa, meaning a short period of time. And then she goes home,” the GOP presidential front-runner said in Davenport, Iowa, a few weeks ago, as his attention turned to those areas. “You don’t see her for five or six days. She goes home, goes to sleep. I’m telling you. She doesn’t have the strength. She doesn’t have the stamina.”

Ever since — and increasingly in recent days — the magnate has lobbed a barrage of insults at Clinton from onstage at his campaign rallies; on television and online. The former secretary of state is “low energy,” Trump says. She lacks stamina. She’s physically weak. Also, she seemed to have had some type of reaction to her drink or surroundings just last week when being questioned by the media..

5. DESTROYING JOBS FOR AMERICANS AND STANCE ON TPP

Hillary Clinton has “destroyed jobs and manufacturing in Pennsylvania,” according to Donald Trump. In the past, she has been adamantly against coal miners. “We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,” Hillary Clinton said at a meeting in West Virginia in March.

In addition, her husband Bill Clinton signed NAFTA. Hillary Clinton is for the TPP.

Back in March, Jeff Sessions said that “the TPP will hammer the automobile industry in Ohio and American workers nationwide. He added that when questioned, Trump “stood alone in his consistent opposition to the Trans-Pacific Partnership and foreign currency manipulation [within the Republican leadership].”

6. MASS IMPORTATION OF UN-VETTED SYRIAN REFUGEES

Hillary Clinton has openly stated that she would like to increase the number of Syrian Muslim migrants in the United States by 500%. Recent polling shows that Americans oppose Hillary Clinton’s plan so much that Subcommittee Chairman Senator Jeff Sessions declared that “Hillary Clinton has embraced a radical and extreme open borders agenda that, properly exposed, will make her un-electable.”

Crooked Hillary Clinton wants to flood our country with Syrian immigrants that we know little or nothing about. The danger is massive. NO! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 27, 2016

Syrian refugees have overtaken Europe, where this month nearly every day there has been some sort of terrorist attack in which several to hundreds of people have been murdered. They aren’t handling it too well, either: in response to the outcry of people regarding the Nice, France, terrorist attacks, the Prime Minister said, “Get used to it.” Hillary Clinton views Europe as the way she wants America to be.

7. BENGHAZI HEARINGS PROVE SHE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT AMERICANS

What does Clinton have to do with Benghazi? Well, aside from being the Secretary of State (basically #3 in charge of the United States), she later confirmed that she was in charge of the compound in question. Clinton stated:

“I’m in charge of the State Department’s 60,000-plus people all over the world, 275 posts. The president and the vice president wouldn’t be knowledgeable about specific decisions that are made by security professionals. They’re the ones who weigh all of the threats and the risks and the needs, and make a considered decision.”

The rest can be read here - regated.com...

Now, i realize most of you won't vote for Hillary however, it's always a good reminder as to why not right.

edit on 7/28/2016 by awareness10 because: i'm in edit hell. :]

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I agree with 1, 2 and 3, but not sure on the rest.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

All those things don't matter. If you're ready to serve the elite's agenda, you will become president, although I hope for Trump, it won't happen. Obama was our first black president, this year we will have our first female president. Everything is planned, don't get fooled.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

I disagree, i do not see her becoming President. I believe wwiii would errupt before The People ever let that happen. Yes i know it's been rigged for the past 150 yrs or more, however i just don't see her in there. She's a disgrace for one thing to every human being in America, and probably a few animals as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
11. - shes as ugly as the backside of a british bull dog
12. - her feces smells of potpourri
13. - her husband had relations with multiple women while in office
14. - she wears terrible outfits
15. - she will continue obamas policies
16. - the only rich politician is a corrupt politician
17. - her daughter is ugly
18. - goldman sacs
19. - her dirty campaign shes running

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

YOU RACIST! HOW DARE YOU RAWWWR!

It seems like that list would go way past #10.

If only I had been still keeping up on the game between 2010-2016. Glad I wasn't!
edit on 28-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

lol that was totally explanatory.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Only 10?

What if youre neither a Hillary "lover" nor a Trump "lover"?

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

lol

link   
#11 - She has been anointed by the Bilderbergs, just like Obama, Cameron, Bush, Brown, Blair,Clinton, Major, Bush, Regan, Thatcher, Carter, Callaghan, Ford, Heath, Nixon, Wilson and so on and so forth.

link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Only 10?

What if youre neither a Hillary "lover" nor a Trump "lover"?

I was waiting for someone to mention that, i thought about that moments ago.

If anyone has more to add Please feel free to add them!

ETA: and if you're neither, thats fine too.
edit on 7/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Indeed yes she has, sadly. I think it's about time their Castle fell.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Corbyn can change things, but alas, I fear we will never see what he is capable of.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I can give far more than 10 reasons not to vote for her the same as I can for Trump.

The two party system has ruined America yet no matter how many reasons you show the people they will still support it election after election after election.

They make the same choices over and over again expecting a different result. They have gone insane.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Oh and voting for someone to run our country, who has been bankrupt not once or twice, but four times is a great idea. Give me a break! Also Russia is very important to Trump due to the fact American banks do not want to give him one red cent.....and you really think Hillary is the worst choice???? I am not even going to go into all of the other BS the guy has done......

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: WombRaider69

I disagree, i do not see her becoming President. I believe wwiii would errupt before The People ever let that happen. Yes i know it's been rigged for the past 150 yrs or more, however i just don't see her in there. She's a disgrace for one thing to every human being in America, and probably a few animals as well.

you get your news from right-wing blogs, and somehow you KNOW all about her.....nothing like doing a little objective research on your own. the reason I say that is because all of those "reasons" you point out are easily rebuked....the reason I won't do it, is because you really don't care, and from experience on this site, it won't change your mind anyway. I'm voting for Hillary because she's the best of the 2 that were picked.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Corbyn can change things, but alas, I fear we will never see what he is capable of.

Yeah .. but it does look like he's still in the game. Just read a bit on it here
www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
And here come her fans... marching in a row... sticks in hands.

Get ready people.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

and Yet another reason

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join