It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP 10 Reasons Hillary Clinton Should Not be Elected President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Special interests? your kidding, there's no air between the two of them there, and by the nature of things, the mega rich do deals with both of them anyway....business is business. A man of the plebs, Trump isn't.
However, Trump hasn't won over either Koch or Rove ultimately, and while Murdoch has a preference for Clinton, he won't splash that all over Fox TV, so is just being er, Foxy just like the rest. All of them have probably given shinola to both campaigns...that's what they do.
edit on 28-7-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Don't forget NAFTA, if it hasn't been mentioned.

www.ontheissues.org...

AdWatch: Supported NAFTA in 1998; opposed CAFTA since 2005
Obama released a radio ad in S.C., in which the narrator says, “Hillary Clinton championed NAFTA even though it has cost South Carolina thousands of jobs. It’s what’s wrong with politics today. Hillary Clinton will say anything to get elected.”

The ad’s claim that Clinton “championed NAFTA” is misleading. It is true that Clinton once praised the North American Free Trade Agreement that her husband championed. As recently as 1998, she praised business leaders for mounting “a very effective business effort in the U.S. on behalf of NAFTA.“

But her position on trade shifted before her presidential run: In 2005, for example, she voted against the Central America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA), and she told Time in 2007 that ”I believe in the general principles [NAFTA] represented, but what we have learned is that we have to drive a tougher bargain.“

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Reason #.. what are we up to now, 16?

Perhaps make a numbered list of the reason titles, and keep update posting it as the thread goes on.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
REASON:
She has always been and still is a War On Drugs Warrior, which in practice truly is a racist policy, and one that harms millions of Americans across all social lines. It is also a detriment on Mexico, that place liberals supposedly love.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well that last one didnt actually count, but it was pretty funny i must say.

Good Idea

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
REASON:
She's Clearly The Ruling Establishment's Choice.
The best out and obvious metric by which to judge if a politician is for The Establishment (the TRUE "Patriarchy") or they're for The People is in how the controlled Corporate Media treats them. When you see majority of new coverage favorbly covering one they are The Establishment pick. When you see both sides of the left/right media & political fields on a constant demonization campaign against someone that is clearly The People pick.

In her case we even saw the DNC actively work to undermine Bernie (thanks to those emails it is PROVEN), their own guy! They did the same thing to Dennis Kucinich in 2008. The GOP did that same thing to Ron Paul in 2008 & 2012 (the only man who could have ever beat Obama)!
edit on 28-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Which is why i favor Trump, he knows how to push his way in and back Big Establishment up against the wall.

Ron Paul didnt have a chance, mainly due to his quiet nature 'in comparison' to trump. Trumps like a Bear, and he doesn't care what the big boys think. He knows how to get it done. This is really what America needs right now, a good push in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I was hoping to see this thread keep pushing forward with added REASONS....

How Hillary Played Politics With 9/11
After the terrorist attacks of September 11, Washington politics changed dramatically. Senator Clinton did not.

September 11 spurred her to win pork — large federal grants for her well-heeled corporate campaign donors and pipelines of money for boondoggles in New York — and dodge the tough issues in order to maintain her political viability.

The $20 Billion ‘First Installment’

Two days after the attacks, as Ground Zero was still smoking, Senator Clinton and Senator Chuck Schumer marched into the Oval Office and demanded President Bush give New York $20 billion—the largest federal aid package in history. President Bush quickly approved. What the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy suspected, America learned months later: millions of these dollars were routed to big business and pet political projects.

Hmm. I was actually looking for a 2008 campaign ad I recall of hers where she portrayed herself almost as if some kind of first responder hero on 9/11. I seem to remember it being plainly ludicrous and criticized (not unlike Rudy endlessly playing that card but he really was down executing that day). Seems there should be tons of ugly to work with from that campaign, but I was mostly trying to help Ron Paul vs. the Neocons until not long before she gave up too. So I wasn't an expert in all that side of the ugly.
edit on 28-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

This election has become the poster child of voting for the lesser of 2 evils! That's why I vote 3rd party because I could never vote for her or Trump.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

In past election i might agree, but this Election is not all about the same Political figures everyone's grown use to accepting acception.

edit on 7/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't know the truth behind this, or if it has been posted, but interesting if true? Maybe. I'm fairly confident Kaine was the DNC chair from 2008-2011 so..?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
How about:
the long long list of mysterious deaths around her? (just coincidence)
her using the IRS as her personal attack dog? (more coincidence)
back pedaling on her support of the Iraq war? (revising history)
dodging questions about her $200k speeches to the big banks? (they don't want anything in return)
millions in contributions from foreign countries? (they don't expect anything in return either)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
I don't know the truth behind this, or if it has been posted, but interesting if true? Maybe. I'm fairly confident Kaine was the DNC chair from 2008-2011 so..?

I heard about this some time ago. Here you go Posted!
Thanks for adding that

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
How about:
the long long list of mysterious deaths around her? (just coincidence)
her using the IRS as her personal attack dog? (more coincidence)
back pedaling on her support of the Iraq war? (revising history)
dodging questions about her $200k speeches to the big banks? (they don't want anything in return)
millions in contributions from foreign countries? (they don't expect anything in return either)

Yes, along with her crappy treatment of body guards and Men in general.

Thanks for adding!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Are you serious? This election is the epitome of voting between the lesser of 2 evils. One is a corrupt buffoon and the other is an experienced corrupt politician. It doesn't get much worse than this besides straight up dictatorship.
edit on 28-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Are you serious? This election is the epitome of voting between the lesser of 2 evils. One is a corrupt buffoon and the other is an experienced corrupt politician. It doesn't get much worse than this besides straight up dictatorship.

Yes quite serious in fact. You keep saying the lesser of two evils but the evidence isn't showing the evil in one of those corners like some would like others to believe.

Trumps never been a Politician. He's never ordered the Murder of anyone, nor tossed bombs killing countless Men Women and Children.

so i might ask you the same thing, Are you serious?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

If you're talking about the wealthy donors controlling politics with money than I am all on board with you on that, but if you think Trump is somehow not apart of the elite (even though they consider him a fool) and not easily bought than you are fooling yourself.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

One doesn't acquire that amount of cash by ignoring those in high and powerful places. Know you enemies.

Jumping to inconclusive conclusions about him however, only makes you seem unfairly critical, particularily to a Man who's never had any kind of Political pull on how things are run.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

That picture is great. Even Obama looks like he can barely do that without losing his lunch. I can only imagine she smells like sulfur and brimstone.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
And yet, you seem to be willing to vote Trump...

How about a third way? That is not "losing your vote", but defending your right to have an own opinion!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join