It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+92 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
In August, 2008, Factcheck.org was provided with a copy of President Obama’s short form birth certificate. Their staff examined it, took multiple high resolution photos of it, and wrote an article on the subject titled, ‘Born in the U.S.A.’ (Link) Within their article, they published the following photo:

They captioned this photo, “The raised seal.”

Also, within the article, they wrote, “We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it’s stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates).”

So, what says you, ATS? Do you see a “raised” seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate in the photo above?

How about in this one that’s upside-down?

Still looks like a “raised” seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate to you, eh?

Yes? So Factcheck is correct? Trusting Factcheck on this issue is "Denying ignorance," eh?

If you are still answering 'yes,' you are wrong.

Your eyes are playing tricks on you. But don’t feel bad. Factcheck played a dirty, dirty trick on you.

What you actually see in the photo above is the BACKSIDE of the seal applied to Obama’s birth certificate. In the photos above, you are looking at the FRONT of Obama's short form birth certificate. The seal was applied to the BACK of the record.

The BACKSIDE of the seal is raised -- as seen on the FRONT of the record -- MEANING the seal is actually lowered/impressed/DEBOSSED on the other side of the document.

It’s true. Factcheck published a photo of the backside of the seal applied to Obama’s alleged short form birth certificate and captioned it, “The raised seal.”

In reality, the seal looks like this…ON THE BACK OF THE DOCUMENT :

So, you see, the seal is not "raised" (embossed) on the back of Obama’s alleged short form birth certificate, after all. It is debossed.

And Obama, along with his handlers, directed anyone with questions about the authenticity of his short form birth certificate to Factcheck.org.

INCLUDING MEMBERS OF CONGRESS.

Now, the “raised” quality of the seal was critically important information in authenticating the document, back in 2008. After all, the Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH) requires their official “raised” seal to be used to certify all copies of vital records issued by the agency:

Hawaii Public Health Regulations, Chapter 8b

2.4 Issuance of Certified Copies of Vital Records
B. Standards for Copies of Vital Records
(1) Standard Copy
(b) Form of certification. Standard certified copies shall contain an appropriate certification statement over the signature of the registrar having custody of the record and be impressed with the RAISED seal of the issuing office. The signature may be photographed or entered by mechanical means. The paper shall display the official seal of the Department of Health or the seal of the State.

In fact, the HDOH reiterated this fact to the press, in 2008. Janice Okubo, Director of Communications for the Hawaii Department of Health stated on multiple occasions, that the seal used to certify copies of birth records in Hawaii is embossed (raised) on the BACK of those type copies. Politifact reported the following about the seal, which was difficult to see in the initial images released of Obama's alleged short form birth certificate:

"The Hawaii Department of Health receives about a dozen e-mail inquiries a day about Obama's birth certificate, spokesman Okubo said.

"I guess the big issue that's being raised is the lack of an EMBOSSED seal and a signature," Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document." "Because they scanned the front … you wouldn't see those things."

Okubo says she got a copy of her own birth certificate last year and it is identical to the Obama one we received.

And about the copy we e-mailed her for verification? "When we looked at that image you guys sent us, our registrar, he thought he could see pieces of the EMBOSSED image through it."

Still, she acknowledges: "I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents."

Arlen Specter (a republican, at the time) was quoted as stating:

“On June 13, 2008, the Obama campaign released a copy of his birth certificate after numerous claims were made about his eligibility to hold the office of President. The released copy created additional questions, because it contained a blacked out department file number and was apparently missing a seal, and it was impossible to detect raised text, a common characteristic of official documents. There were satisfactory answers to such questions, however: the department file number had been blacked out to prevent hackers from breaking into the Health Department’s system, and the State places the seal on the back of the certificate. The website "Factcheck.org" investigated the matter and provided high-resolution photos taken at multiple angles that revealed the raised text and the seal on the back of the document. … Accordingly, it has been concluded that President Obama has met the constitutional qualifications to be President of the United States.”

But Factcheck misrepresented the truth. There is no "raised" (embossed) seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate. Instead, a fraudulent DEBOSSED seal appears on the back of the document.

Having noticed this anomaly and being a graphic designer and familiar with the processes of embossing and debossing, I wrote a series of open records requests to the HDOH, in 2010 & 2011, in an attempt to get at the truth.

The agency was forthcoming.

The HDOH responded that they did NOT maintain the seal photographed by Factcheck when provided with those photos. They further responded that they exclusively use a raised (embossed) seal. They provided me with pencil etchings of two embossed seals they used and neither was a match to Obama’s AND they were both specifically described as embossments by the HDOH.

I know this issue has been taboo and probably still is. But it still matters to me, to this day. I did the humbling work of asking the authoritative source directly rather than taking the word of a complicit media. And this issue stands as a reminder to me that the media is complicit in hiding uncomfortable truths. It’s a reminder that the two parties worked together to bury the issue of Obama’s birth certificate.

And no one can prove I am wrong on this. Interestingly, other ‘birthers’ posted their own Hawaii birth certificates online under the guise of showing Obama’s to be a fraud. But they bore the same fraudulent seal debossment. I spent six months investigating these folks I can tell you their backgrounds revealed we have a rogue government on our hands. None of them proved to be credible.

I know some people absolutely dismiss this subject outright. I know there will be at least one ATSer that comes along to racebait and use crappy shiII-blogs to dispute me.

But I did my homework to get to the truth, and they did not.

Did you?

edit on 27-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wow! You DO go the extra mile. Super interesting.

And, of course, add the death of Loretta Fundy to this, and it gets even cruiser.

+47 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's a fake. I don't care what anyone has to say about it. There are so many glaring problems with that birth certificate it's not even funny.

What kills me are the bold-faced lies they aren't even ashamed of ... and the fact there's not a damned thing any of us are ever gonna be able to do about it.

The imposter has less than six months left to sit the throne.

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Wow! You DO go the extra mile. Super interesting.

And, of course, add the death of Loretta Fundy to this, and it gets even cruiser.

Thanks, Queen!

Fuddy was promptly deceased, as the sole casualty in a plane crash in Hawaii, but not until AFTER the previous HDOH Director had been cooperative and forthcoming with me.

Dr. Chiyome Fukino.

She allowed the truth to spill out. She told me the truth.

I am forever grateful to her.

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I cannot possibly believe there would still be a question. The birth certificate is real. The man was born in Hawaii. It is delusional thinking, and obsessive, to continue in the manner of this thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
S&F.

You have a U2U.

+91 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Did you contact the Hawaii Department of Health and request a copy of the seal used to certify Obama's short form birth certificate?

No?

Then you didn't do your homework and have relied on the media.

I did contact the Hawaii Department of Health. I did correspond with the Director, Chiyome Fukino, and the agency did confirm that they do not use nor maintain the seal photographed on the back of Obama's alleged short form birth certificate as photographed by Factcheck.org.

I provided the agency with the photos Factcheck took. They claimed they do not maintain the seal photographed.

What do you have? Media reports? Obama claims?

Deny ignorance.

+51 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I cannot possibly believe there would still be a question. The birth certificate is real. The man was born in Hawaii. It is delusional thinking, and obsessive, to continue in the manner of this thread.

I hope I can learn something here. Would you mind breaking down the facts of his birth certificate in your own words for me? I don't want to be pointed to some site. I want you to tell me why you KNOW it's the real deal.

Thanks in advance.

edit on 2772016 by Snarl because: emphasis

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
well I can never know myself for certain without examining it myself. But what I do know, is that Obama signed the right for the government to lie legally into law himself years later.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

how do you know it's real? he did go through an awful lot to provide something every citizen should have

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Excellent topic

It's time we re-explore this forgery.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Is that like Obama specific or are all birth certificates supposed to have one of those? I swear mine doesnt have one..uh oh

+38 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Even after all the lies about practically anything, have been told to the American people by this administration, I find it disturbing to see you, or anyone say that.

Part of being a responsible American citizen is to "question government". So there should always be questions asked, and there should never be a stop to those questions.

Being a willing sheep to slaughter is not how people should be behaving.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
dp
edit on 27-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

It is specific to Hawaii. See my quote, in the OP, pertaining to the HDOH's regulation on their seal.

However, mine from Michigan, my husband's from Indiana, and my kids' from Kentucky all bear "raised" seals, as well.

A raised seal is typical. You can impress it with ink for photocopying. Most notaries use a "raised" seal.

A debossed seal is pretty much unheard of.

You might find yours has a seal printed with raised ink.
edit on 27-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
Nice thread, definitely worth reading whether I believe it's real or not.

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
interestingly, other ‘birthers’ posted their own Hawaii birth certificates online under the guise of showing Obama’s to be a fraud. But they bore the same fraudulent seal debossment. I spent six month investigating these.

You can believe it.

But, you don't have to take my word for it. Send the Hawaii Department of Health an open records request yourself and ask that they provide you with a copy of their official seal as photographed by Factcheck.org.

That's the cool thing about open records law. YOU can verify what I have published here. But be accurate and careful in your wording. And be sure to provide them with copies of the photos that Factcheck.org took.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
It's a fake. I don't care what anyone has to say about it. There are so many glaring problems with that birth certificate it's not even funny.

What kills me are the bold-faced lies they aren't even ashamed of ... and the fact there's not a damned thing any of us are ever gonna be able to do about it.

The imposter has less than six months left to sit the throne.

You hit on the crux of the matter there.

It could be completely, undeniably fake. Plenty of evidence suggesting it is. What the hell could we ever do about it?

He has months in office left, then it will all be relegated to history, and then we'll be on to discussing whoever takes on the helm of this goddamn clownshow of a government.

It gets exhausting. No matter how much effort OP put in to providing evidence, there's nothing that can be done about it.

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant
No matter how much effort OP put in to providing evidence, there's nothing that can be done about it.

No one knows and understands this more than me. I sacrificed a lot to get to this truth only to find that no one wanted to hear it.

BUT, I know the truth. Now you know the truth.

And the truth implicates both parties and the media.

I repeatedly asked that Factcheck correct their error. No response. They have not corrected it to this day.

That kind of knowledge is priceless...I don't care who wants to hear it or not.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks xuenchen!

The truth is out there. And it doesn't matter that so many people don't want to recognize it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join