It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Too late. Your mic was dead after you didn't actually have a Hawaii BC with a seal to corroborate the authenticity of Obama's.

Obama's BC doesn't LACK A SEAL, it has a fraudulent seal.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Great. It's not an important topic to you. It is to me.

No, I don't think anything will ever come from it other than the truth reaching a few interested people.

If only you were to put your mind to use on something productive rather than chasing fantasies and wives tales this world may become a better place.

Peace.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard

Well, i am VERY reluctant to take the word of someone on the internet after being involved in this issue for five+ years and having been bombarded by several controlled opposition operatives that drove the media narrative on this issue. BUT I would still love to see a well-lit, high resolution photo of the seal and registrar signature on the back of your own copy.

Also, if your seal is a match, if you could have the HDOH verify your copy's authenticity, that would be great.

Why should we take your word that you ever did anything related to the subject? You are after all just someone from the Internet with no credible information.

So write your own open records request(s) to the Hawaii Department of Health. Provide them with the pics that Factcheck took. Ask them for a copy of that official seal and get the answers for yourself.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hmm, quite interesting. I think you need to contact Sheriff Joe about this, and get his posse on it. After all, they're the ones that went after this to the Nth degree.

S&F. Nice research man!

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Obviously, MME, there will always be those that don't want any part of digging for truth for the sake of Truth. They stick their fingers in their ears and hum lalalalala. You went the extra mile and put your research out there for all the world to see forever. We all know that being called a "birther" is almost akin to being called a "racist". You have a lot of courage and integrity to dig deep and publish your research. I have been agnostic about the subject, so your added information is very thought provoking indeed.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

What's amazing to me is that you think, in lieu of the controversy over it, Obama went and got a fake birth certificate, and it wasn't fraudulently thorough enough to produce the proper seal with the power the guy has within an arms reach-- as opposed to a notary in Hawaii in 1961 making a mistake, having inconsistencies, or not being 100% operationally perfect.
edit on 27-7-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

edit on 27-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   

Great. It's not an important topic to you. It is to me.

No, I don't think anything will ever come from it other than the truth reaching a few interested people.

If only you were to put your mind to use on something productive rather than chasing fantasies and wives tales this world may become a better place.

Peace.

Says the guy wasting his time trying to debunk the OP....

link   

Well, i am VERY reluctant to take the word of someone on the internet after being involved in this issue for five+ years and having been bombarded by several controlled opposition operatives that drove the media narrative on this issue. BUT I would still love to see a well-lit, high resolution photo of the seal and registrar signature on the back of your own copy.

Also, if your seal is a match, if you could have the HDOH verify your copy's authenticity, that would be great.

Why should we take your word that you ever did anything related to the subject? You are after all just someone from the Internet with no credible information.

So write your own open records request(s) to the Hawaii Department of Health. Provide them with the pics that Factcheck took. Ask them for a copy of that official seal and get the answers for yourself.

Why should I waste my time on such trivial quests? We have enough problems having to deal with the upcoming fraudulent event that we call an election.

In a years time are you going to pursue if Trumps hair is real or Clinton is fraudulent because she was born with a di**?

link   

Long time ago realized that people don't care about the truth that much really... People are selfish, people are weak, that's why we are living in the world where something like this can happen. Just be careful they don't come and take you to some psychiatric institution...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thank you, Queen. I appreciate that.

I see I treaded into dangerous waters. The sharks have still not cleared after eight years.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

What's amazing to me is that you think, in lieu of the controversy over it, Obama went and got a fake birth certificate, and it wasn't fraudulently thorough enough to produce the proper seal with the power the guy has within an arms reach-- as opposed to a notary in Hawaii in 1961 making a mistake, having inconsistencies, or not being 100% operationally perfect.

What you are failing to understand is that counterfeiting the exact seal is a crime. Making a blatantly false reproduction is not.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

I have a good friend who was born in Hawaii, same year as Obama. I asked to see her BC. Hers has no such seal.

Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Why?

Because everything Barry Soetoro, or whoever, did under the name of Barrack Obama's famous pen and as POTUS is a CRIME, and one of epic proportions!

Overshadows HC by a mile.

Barrack Hussein Obama was not born...he was created!!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It has been scientifically proven that birthers were not born in the United States... nor on Earth.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This whole birther conspiracy nonsense is as lame as a cheezy B- zombie/sharknado flick. After nearly a decade, the damn thing just won't die.

The timing of this is rather coincendental. Must have something to do with Obama's speech at the DNC. Hmmmmm... Odd, that.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Is that the seal they used back when he was a baby?

You can't compare things unless you have correct data to begin with. I don't know the answer to that question, btw, I'm just asking.

- AB

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Fuzzy Wabbit

The timing coincides more with some off-topic posts that were removed today from the Trump tax return thread.

Not as odd, but true.

link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

What you are failing to understand is that counterfeiting the exact seal is a crime. Making a blatantly false reproduction is not.

Oh really?

So making a counterfeit State-approved birth certificate is a lesser crime than just faking the seal as long as the seal isn't faked well?

Interesting.

link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Obama's certified copy was allegedly issued in 2007 .
edit on 27-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join