It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threatened to the Core - White Christians All in On Trump

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Anyone who calls themselves liberal should be repulsed...
at the progressive race bating anti-science pro-censorship contamination going on in the left using liberalism as its useful idiot to promote their brand of culture wars.
I am blaming regressive poopslingers, and so it is the job of liberals...who are becoming fewer and fewer, distancing themselves from a label unwilling to fight for the core principles, need to take the torch to these neo-puritan moms and dads and push them back into their holes.

I consider myself a sort of liberal/civil libertarian with a few leanings here and there..almost always going with liberty and freedom over unity..I dont like boxes overall, but I find the thing that repulsed me about the fringe right wing, their religious anti-science stances where you can have wrongthink, censor media, burn books, etc is happening louder and louder under different guises in the left..and I find that terrible.

Okay then!! Thank you. I was confused, wanted to bring up this weeks-old topic again, and see how people feel now.....this many weeks later.

Thank you.
edit on 9/23/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There's no such thing as an atheist.

Atheists are just agnostics who won't admit they're agnostics.

Even if you're 99.9% sure there's nothing out there after you pass, you're still an agnostic.
edit on 23-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'd have to search for it, but that's not even the best Klepper video interviewing Trump supporters.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

I'd have to search for it, but that's not even the best Klepper video interviewing Trump supporters.
www.cc.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The way I see it is that agnostics are just atheists.

Being an atheist just means you don't believe in a God or Gods. So that would include agnostics who either don't believe or don't know or haven't made up their minds yet or whatever.

To believe is a positive affirmation.

Not believing for whatever reason, or even unsure or on the fence is still not believing.

Gnostic is about Having Knowledge. Agnostic is about Not Having Knowledge.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

There is a huge difference between "unintelligent" and "poorly educated." The latter is what I observed. If the only things one gets to read or listen to are conservative harpies and blowhards, one might tend to become one. The people in that region are poorly educated. It's not their fault. Except for when they become adults and CHOOSE to ignore AND disparage any ideas that don't mesh with their own.

Well educated people will at least TRY to hear and to actively listen, and to find common ground. I've given it all of my effort for over a decade now....and have come to realize the simple facts about how too many people view our educational system as "poisonous" (nonsense) and particularly how its shortcomings influence "common people's" thinking.

I'd like to improve education to solve that. But you all won't allow it to happen....not even for yourselves.

EDUCATION is the key. Critical thinking skills doesn't mean "criticizing and attacking everyone who disagrees." It means being able to hear a statement and think carefully about whether it is true or legitimate, constructive or counter-productive, contributes to the well-being of everyone or is instead slanted to make trouble and strife.

So, dry up. Sir.

edit on 9/24/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I Do that TYPING thing.

Glad to see the Original Neo back. Wondering where you were lately

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Connector

This KUSH seems to keep the mask on nicely.Top shelf, top cost....

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

A liberal talking point is how much they hate Christians.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize their love for Muslims is because they see it as the biggest threat to Christianity.

For that reason alone a Christian is doing a disservice to his/her self by not voting for Trump

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

A liberal talking point is how much they hate Christians.

It is?
Or is it the morals that "Christians" would seem to want to legislate?

edit on 9/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Christians are the only ones who keep saying liberals "hate" them and "love" muslims. You sound like a poorly supervised, bigoted nine-year-old. How does a 9-year-old turn into a bigot? Parents teach it to them.

Liberals want everyone to get along, everyone to get educated, be housed and fed, and be free to marry whom they "love" without being treated like dirt. Is it really that hard to understand?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If Christians actually existed they would be more like liberals. Conservative Christians are more like the people who feared Jesus, feared his followers, and called for his death.

They're support of Trump is 100% proof.

I know it's not PC to question a person's faith-- but they got no faith. Only fakeness and hypocrisy.
edit on 25-9-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

This KUSH seems to keep the mask on nicely.Top shelf, top cost....

Sweet answer, no /sarc/ ....ya know up North is going to be all Legal?
edit on 25-9-2016 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Just want to say I live in Ga, where a lot of old white families reside, and a lot of them claim to be Christians and are saying they will vote Trump. But certainly not all of them. Certainly not me, or anyone in my immediate circles, work or social. And that circle includes a lot of white, christian voters.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

At least Christians Profess a Deep Sense of Morality which has somehow become Passe' Nowadays . I also Believe Mr. Trump Truly is a Moral Person regardless of how much some Christians want him to be a Champion of their Causes . He is what He is , Take it or Leave it America .
edit on 25-9-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Not at all, THOSE are all of this world and Christians look BEYOND that ,of course ANYTHING to get rid of the assh#le running the country will do.
We love all races and SHOULD love all our religious brothers.
Catholics kind of messed that up.
But WORLD domination?
I see another octopus taking THAT trophy not Christianity.
STILL wish I had Carson.
edit on 26-9-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I sure hope so.
It's WAY better than booze,so long as the kids don't try it till later 18 at least.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Conservative Christians are more like the people who feared Jesus, feared his followers, and called for his death.

Their support of Trump is 100% proof.

I know it's not PC to question a person's faith-- but they got no faith. Only fakeness and hypocrisy.

In your opinion SpiritualZombie, are these the "deplorable" Trump supporters that Hillary alluded to?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The basket of "deplorables" are the racists, bigots, homophobes, xenophobes, islamophobes, etc, that Trump has given rise to.

That's not specifically or exclusively Christian Conservatives, though many fall into that "basket". They share more in common with the mob that tortured and murdered Christ. Peace and love and acceptance of all, staples of Jesus' teachings, are completely alien concepts.

Liberal atheists do a better job practicing His teachings, than the xenophobic, racist fakers who cheer for torture and murder.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

At least Christians Profess a Deep Sense of Morality which has somehow become Passe' Nowadays .

and....no.

Everyone is capable of having a deep sense of morality. It involves loving others as you love yourself....treating others the way you would want to be treated....or treating others the way you would want your mother to be treated ----

provided, of course, that you had a protection-worthy mother, and were not simply the offspring of a raging shrew.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join