It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage situation at french church, attackers "neutralized"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
If this was real and not staged, then surely the entire Muslim community would be keeping tabs on their own guys by now.

If these events are real, then the Muslim moderates would have realised by now that they will be on the receiving end of the backlash. Yet they are totally silent.

Either the moderates are clueless or support their radical buddies. Either way, the elite are going to get their Albert Pike world war between Christianity and Islam, handed to them on a plate soon, when the Europeans cry out for Safety & Security.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Sad to say but it will take more incidents like this to weed out the Terrorists or want to be terrorists living among us.
We live now in a slightly more dangerous world than before so we must be aware.
The security forces must be ready to act quickly to neutralise as these evil losers will not listen to any negotiations.
Out of the woodwork two more have come and they will be fully investigated, family, friends and anyone else who has had dealings with them. We still have to remember these victim numbers are low when taken in the context of population Percentages.. Hero's required as always..

en.wikipedia.org...

Reply to RAPHA..

when the Europeans cry out for Safety & Security.

Europeans with deal with the whatever when it happens no need for the swat squad shooting everything that moves..
edit on 26 7 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Add

edit on 26 7 2016 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

I was under the impression that the term Daesh is considered to be derogatory. If true, it seems unlikely that the attackers would have identified themselves thus. But I've been mistaken before.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInitial

Correct it is, I thought that strange as well.

'Da'ish' becomes 'Ja'hish' - "The state of donkeys in Iraq and Syria".

But I assumed these two low lives didn`t get the memo.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'm not sure what country you are all from, but moderate Muslims are not totally silent in the UK.
Also radicals have already attacked a School and killed children, but they were muslim children so maybe people have blocked it out. Muslims are the majority victims of radical Islam.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Now, who would allow politicians to force the Mark of the Beast onto everyone so that every 'potential' terrorist can be followed by drones before they attack ?

And if any Muslims say no to the Mark, they will be tagged anyway and imprisoned.

Politicians created this mess, let the chaos spread and move in with their ultimate NWO solution.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I noticed that too. Apparently the name "Daesh" is offensive to them because it leaves out the "Islam" part, or so it says here:

uk.businessinsider.com...

Here is another explanation of this nick-name:

www.inquisitr.com...

I don't believe actual terrorist ISIS would call themselves Daesh. This is peculiar.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I think it's obvious that these two attackers were a lone nut who had a troubled childhood after being bullied by horrible westerners. We simply MUST be more understanding and considerate and provide some free care.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Sorry that i don´t have much time to take part here now, but for now i have several minutes before i have to leave again.

Something that was in my mind the whole time was, i heard now that the complete town was closed down after several minutes. Where did all that heavily armed police forces come from in that short time? Are they stationed maybe nearby?
And how fast Hollande is live at the spots everytime.

"Our" Miss Marpl... Miss Merkel is on vacation, she even didn´t say something about the last events here, yet.
Not that this would be a good thing...

edit on 26 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So they walk into a church, scream out ''Daesh'' then slit the priests throat!

Who ever is issuing instructions to these loons are going to keep going until we retaliate.

It feels like there is an attack every single day now...

The world has truly gone batsh*t mental..

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
I'm not sure what country you are all from, but moderate Muslims are not totally silent in the UK.
Also radicals have already attacked a School and killed children, but they were muslim children so maybe people have blocked it out. Muslims are the majority victims of radical Islam.

Ok, what school where?

And I hear "they kill other muslims more" all the time.

Are they doing it in Europe? The states? China?

Explain to me what that has to do with killing everybody else? Do we just throw up our hands and say, "Oh well then!"

It seems like they all know and accept that someone might kill them and are cool with it or it wouldn't be a problem.
They would find these idiots and deal with them.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
The world has truly gone batsh*t mental..

It was mental too begin with.

These attacks are simply the dreaded 'sleeper-cells' being given the green light by their NWO handlers.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

Correct it is, I thought that strange as well.

'Da'ish' becomes 'Ja'hish' - "The state of donkeys in Iraq and Syria".

But I assumed these two low lives didn`t get the memo.

That's an interesting article on the name, Daesh. It is particularly important that it has come from Syria:

"So the insult picked up on by Daesh is not just that the name makes them sound little, silly, and powerless, but that it implies they are monsters, and that they are made-up.

All of this is why some Syrian activists therefore see it as so important that use of the word ‘Daesh’ spreads, and have been working hard to make that happen – so effectively in fact, as we know, that the word has been taken on by several global heads of state and their associated media....

In terms of its use by global heads of state and media, he feels that this is only natural, and right, as ‘The people who suffer most at the hands of Daesh should decide what they are called’."

It makes me wonder if the talk today about these attackers using the name Daesh "proudly" and that we should use "ISIS" instead, is a slur against Syrian activists??

This is either a media propaganda thing, or those attackers were not ISIS. There is no way ISIS terrorists would call themselves Daesh.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

This has always been holy war for Muslims.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979
And now there are reports the attackers shouted Daesh.

Normandy siege: Knifemen 'shouted Daesh and slit priest's throat' after taking nuns hostage in church before being shot dead

www.telegraph.co.uk...

one attacker was on the watch list

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

just read this on skynews!

Another terror attack by those 'Jihadis'.

When are France going to wake up and deport all 'Muslims'? Yes, I think at this point, they need to deport all to a Muslim Country until this madness stops or at least they are gonna have to round all the 'Muslims' up until they have all the 'Jihadis' & 'Fundamentalists' and when they find them... kill them straight away. The Frencyh need to get tough on this or they are doomed. They are already the new Iraq!
edit on CDTTue, 26 Jul 2016 08:35:06 -05000000003108x106x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: correcting spelling mistake.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
The muslims want to start a war they cannot win( if it is the muslims this time), may our Gods help the good people on both sides

Who else could it be?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

But we might hear quick knock down the Church and build a Mosque or the terrorists will win.

That's exactly what I expect. And it won't get much coverage in the US because the Liberal Media here hates Christians. They don't see a problem with Christians being killed, they just see them as targets of opportunity or collateral damage.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

one attacker was on the watch list

We hear that a lot these days from the "governments" involved.

Reminds me of the ads on TV about security where the Bank guard makes the statement that he's a Security monitor that alerts when there's a bank robbery........"There's a Bank Robbery in progress". Then he walks away.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

According to security sources, one of the attackers was a convicted ‘electronic tag wearing’ terrorist living with his parents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join