It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage situation at french church, attackers "neutralized"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don´t know, but it feels as if someone pushed a button, to bring whole middle europe into line, terror-fear line.
To make the people beg for more police, armies in the streets, more surveillance of everything and everybody.

The attackers are ALL dead, everytime, as we are told. Dead people don´t speak anymore, can´t give any informations anymore. Not the way they learn it at the secret services and stuff.

In germany they are all mentaly ill. Somehow there are exercises of the security officials around everytime, or "coincidentally" the SEK is around the corner...

There was a press conference in germany, about internal security. What they do now, again, is hastily actionism.
More troops, better weapons, they want the Bundeswehr on domestic ground, more surveillance, more cameras, all that same stuff the "security" preachers order and get after every attack. What never helps to prevent the next attack. But to observe all the people...
Ah, and to blame is for sure ego-shooters, the internet because of the darknet, everything they want to regulate, everything they want to observe is to blame.

The "security" preachers at the PC had to admit that it wouldn`t help if there would be 10.000 of heavily armed troops around, they just would got blown into the air like everybody else. But that wouldn´t be a reason to not upgrade, as they say. Their slogan is: There is no freedom without security. Millions of people see it the other way around, but the people´s will does`t matter anymore in our world today.

Have to download that whole PC later and watch it again and completely.

But that´s what happens everytime after such attacks, since 9/11. To fight the enemies of our freedom, the "protectors" take away bits of our freedom, one bit after another, till there is nothing more we can give away in "exchange" to "security". Security that can´t and never will be!

I wouldn´t feel secure anymore if there would be soldiers with long rifles patroulling our streets, if there would be a camera every meter(now it´s every three meters). It is enough to know that every move you do in the web is stored somewhere, people start to censor themselves nowadays because of that.

So, whats the future? Three heavily armed cops or soldiers guarding every citizen, to prevent the people/potential terrorists from starting rampages or terror acts? They don´t want to create security for us, the "rulers" want to create security for themselves, to be protected from the people, that are fed to the backteeth from the "rulers" and their dirty games.

Is that the "freedom" our "protectors" are "protecting" for "us people"???
edit on 26 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

84YO priest survived the NAZI invasion,occupation of France and subsequent allied invasion. Only to be killed in an undeclared war #Normandy
On the Op Twitter Link

originally posted by: rottensociety

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: MiddleInitial

Correct it is, I thought that strange as well.

'Da'ish' becomes 'Ja'hish' - "The state of donkeys in Iraq and Syria".

But I assumed these two low lives didn`t get the memo.

That's an interesting article on the name, Daesh. It is particularly important that it has come from Syria:

"So the insult picked up on by Daesh is not just that the name makes them sound little, silly, and powerless, but that it implies they are monsters, and that they are made-up.

All of this is why some Syrian activists therefore see it as so important that use of the word ‘Daesh’ spreads, and have been working hard to make that happen – so effectively in fact, as we know, that the word has been taken on by several global heads of state and their associated media....

In terms of its use by global heads of state and media, he feels that this is only natural, and right, as ‘The people who suffer most at the hands of Daesh should decide what they are called’."

It makes me wonder if the talk today about these attackers using the name Daesh "proudly" and that we should use "ISIS" instead, is a slur against Syrian activists??

This is either a media propaganda thing, or those attackers were not ISIS. There is no way ISIS terrorists would call themselves Daesh.

Good points. An already convicted(yet free to roam apparently while having an electronic tag/house arrest?) using "Daesh".

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Elderly priest, 86, is 'beheaded' by two ISIS knifemen shouting 'Allahu Akbar' after they took nuns and worshippers hostage at French church: Police shoot both attackers dead then search for bombs

Priest had throat cut while another hostage is fighting for life after knifemen burst into Normandy church at 9am

Reports that one of the attackers shouted 'Allahu Akbar' as they launched attack at Gambetta Church near Rouen

Vatican has condemned the 'barbaric' killing of the 86-year-old priest and an anti-terror investigation is underway

ISIS claim responsibility for the atrocity while Francois Hollande says France is 'at war' with the terror group

One attackers lived locally and had electronic tag having been jailed in France for trying to travel to Syria in 2015

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Perhaps whoever is writing the story refuses to publish Islamic State and substitutes Daesh for it. Someone might not let them publish "two attackers beheaded a priest and pledged loyalty to the Islamic State" because you know feelings.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
Perhaps whoever is writing the story refuses to publish Islamic State and substitutes Daesh for it. Someone might not let them publish "two attackers beheaded a priest and pledged loyalty to the Islamic State" because you know feelings.

If someone did change the words of what was said then we may as well throw that whole piece of evidence out because you know.. lies.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

We have members of the press on up to heads of state including the President of the United States at times substituting Daesh for saying Islamic State or even the two acronyms in wide usage ISIL/ISIS. This is done at times to both insult and deny the Islamic self-characterization that ISIL uses. I was just trying to point that out when people were questioning whether these barbarians would use a derogatory term to declare their allegiances. By all means believe that the European Press would surely report the words as used without concern about appearances to both the general and Muslim population if you wish. The Press on both sides of the Atlantic has lost so much legitimacy my supposition is far from being unreasonable

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is terribly sad

Priest murdered during Mass in terror attack on Catholic church in France

Two knife-wielding attackers who had pledged allegiance to ISIS, shouting "Allahu Akbar," slit the throat of an 86-year-old priest and critically wounded at least one other person during a Tuesday morning terror attack on a Catholic church near the Normandy city of Rouen, officials said.

The terrorists, who were later shot and killed by police, forced priest Jacques Hamel to kneel before they slaughtered him, and the Islamist attackers captured the bloody episode on film, according to a nun who escaped the assault.

Priest Jacques Hamel was killed in a terror attack on a France church.

"They forced him to his knees. He wanted to defend himself. And that's when the tragedy happened," said the nun, identified as Sister Danielle.

"They recorded themselves. They did a sort of sermon around the altar, in Arabic. It's a horror," she told BFM television.

The church is in the French region of Normandy.

ISIS' Amaq news agency said the France attack was carried out by two Islamic State "soldiers," Reuters reported.

"[ISIS] has declared war on us," French President Francois Hollande said Tuesday. "We must fight this war by all means, while respecting the rule of law -- what makes us a democracy."

edit on 7/26/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Sorry. Yeah it sucks this had to happen. yet again. its only a matter of time.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
is America next?

we have to take this threat seriously.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
probably not a good idea to be killing priests,the christians are the biggest supporters of unrestricted immigration for refugees, if the christians turn on you who are you going to go to for help?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
(Copying and Pasting from the topic I created in error)

When is the West going to wake up?

At this point, I don't even know what else to say that I haven't said what seems like a thousand times before. Muslims are now butchering Europeans on the daily, and the "leadership" in charge is doing nothing but importing more of the same. I don't care that out of the million Muslims that have come into Europe "only x amount are terrorists" - people (Europeans) are going to continue to die as long as refugees and "migrants" from countries where practices like storming churches and murdering priests are common place and tolerated, are allowed entry. I know it keeps being said, but more attacks like this are only going to cause more violence in turn. Europeans are GOING to turn on Muslims eventually, and no doubt after Muslims die from these attacks, it will create more radical Muslims who will in turn attack more Europeans and a vicious self-perpetuating cycle will result. European officials who are burying their heads in the sand shouting "there is no problem" are only going to exasperate the issue. The longer they refuse to take action against Muslim terrorists for fear of being labelled "Islamaphobic" the worse that self perpetuating cycle is going to be when the final straw is drawn.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Killing a priest
Enacting a ceremony
Shouting Allahuh Akhbar
A pledge to ISIS

I think we have to wait for more facts, all the facts, before we can say this was religiously motivated.
edit on 26/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
They are pushing for a holy war becouse they belive its what there god wants so they cannot lose, I think they are very very close to crossing the point of no return, and they will find that its a war they cannot win, but that will be too late for so many good people from all religions

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInitial
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

I was under the impression that the term Daesh is considered to be derogatory. If true, it seems unlikely that the attackers would have identified themselves thus. But I've been mistaken before.

Just more selective translation from the propagandist media trying to do damage control like when they report muslim terrorists saying "god is great" instead of "allahu ackbar".

I'm sure these muslim terrorist used their preferred term for ISIS.

Deash is the preffered term used by islam apologists.

ISIS = ISLAM
ISLAM = ISIS

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Its only a matter of time before they use a phone game and a IED to kill lots of children. Since there leaders have said the game is evil then all who play it can be killed

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

Daesh is the common term for the Islamic State in many parts of the World, from France to Government-held Syria. They use it on purpose as the Islamic State consider it a profoundly offensive term.

Using it within Islamic State-controlled territory carries the death penalty.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This. Is. Insanity.

It's a war. Western values are at stake.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
This. Is. Insanity.

It's a war. Western values are at stake.

Could you enlighten us to the Western Values at stake. ?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
70,000 muslim clerics have issued a fatwa against Daesh, and other terrorist organisations. Maybe people can stop saying muslms aren't speaking out against tjis terrible group.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson
1.5 million signed a petition condemning terrorist attacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join