It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - All videos of unarmed black citizens killed by police - Excessive force? You decide...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Unarmed black citizens killed by Police VIDEO COMPLIATION - GRAPHIC FOOTAGE

Hi guys, it took me a while but i put together all video footage I could find of unarmed black citizens being killed by police. Video is in chronological order, with a description before each footage. There have been many of these incidents and I feel it is important for everyone to see for themselves what really happened before they take a view on it. The question I'm asking is are the Police performing a public service like they are supposed to or is there clear evidence of excessive force. WARNING - footage is often graphic. Anyway please share and let me know your thoughts.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kamza

Did you even watch your own video? Do you know what the law is? Most of these perps had weapons, claimed they had weapons, or had weapons in which was not known if real or not.
edit on 25-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Stupid question but why does it have to be a video on ONLY black people getting killed? Because it's okay for ANY other race to be killed by police?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

imagine if you contributed that time it took make the video to a charity organization instead?
edit on 25-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I apreciate the time you put into the video but perhaps the title and premise should of been "All unarmed PEOPLE killed by police". This race baiting has got to stop stastics show unarmed whites are killed at same rate as unarmed blacks. More whites are killed by police overall and that blacks commit the majority stake of homicides and other violent crimes. And they commit the highest percentage of any race in rgards to gun based crime

This Cop hating Race baiting needs to STOP. This is exactly what the Government and MSM Want. Don't be the idiots who help them. The fact obama and hilary met with BLM and the MSM supports them tells you what you need to know about supporting division in the HUMAN community. Even black people hate BLM. Only those ignorant of its goals and origins support BLM.
edit on 25-7-2016 by WhatGoldStandard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Three guys in a row, either had a gun or acted like they had a gun. What would you do in that situation if you were the police, OP?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Props on the video. I personally think it's pretty well put together.

Don't think you picked the best examples, though.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Unarmed in the sense that none was holding a weapon in their hands and therefore did not pose an imminent threat. To the other poster, well I did not say it okay for races other than blacks to be killed by police you did. I think the reason for only using the examples of black citizens being killed by police would be self-evident given the current debate on excessive violence used on black citizens, BLM movement, protests around the country etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Depends on the charity organisation. The clintons are'nt the only charity operators who abuse the perks. Charitys worldwide are used to dodge tax, launder money and avoid other laws.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Actually funny you should mention that I should put my efforts towards doing work for a charity organisation, as I have created many presentations, nearly all which I have done for free or a fraction of normal cost; which have been shown at numerous charity events and are still watched today online. I won't go into the monies and help generated to those organisation as result.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

It's not for me to say what I would or wouldn't do, at no point do I condone or criticize the actions of the police. Like I said this is just posted here for everyone to see and be informed.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You seem a little prejudicial about the victims, are you a member of Black lives matter? Personally I think all lives matter.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kamza
To the other poster, well I did not say it okay for races other than blacks to be killed by police you did. I think the reason for only using the examples of black citizens being killed by police would be self-evident given the current debate on excessive violence used on black citizens, BLM movement, protests around the country etc.

Sorry but you implied it. I would say that using videos of only black citizens would only further your agenda and does nothing for the real issue of police violence on citizens. It always has to be a race issue and that's the problem.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Not a member of BLM, i'm not black either

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kamza
a reply to: avgguy

It's not for me to say what I would or wouldn't do, at no point do I condone or criticize the actions of the police. Like I said this is just posted here for everyone to see and be informed.

May I ask these questions? : What do You hope comes from showing this video? One would have to have been in a coma for the last 5 years + not to see a divide, and if one is remotely attached to "Social Media" they've seen some videos and some edited videos of police involved shootings. When can We expect to see a video chronicling the cops who've been shot?

If You were protected by armed guards, would You go into an inner-city and chronicle the murders that are committed by the same race e.g. White vs. White; Asian vs. Asian; Hispanic vs. Hispanic. You could actually do a full 2 hour movie on just the Norteno vs. Sureno Hispanic gangs who kill each other.

If someone is 'on edge' and watches the video and goes out and perpetrates a heinous crime and when captured, tells police that they watched Your video and felt compelled to 'even the score'? Will there be a follow-up video?

Do You feel any responsibility for the content of Your film?

I also operate in a 'Free Will Zone' so look at the questions as rhetorical in nature if answering them makes You feel uncomfortable.

Thanks

P.S. I do appreciate the time and effort put forth in Your effort.
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: Spellin fo paw and bad gramma

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Suspect 1- Said don't touch me and pulled away, resisting arrest.

Suspect 2- Had a firearm, fake or not.

Suspect 3- Rushed cop with knife. A tazer could have been used.

Suspect 4- Had weapon accessible and failed to follow basic orders.

Suspect 5- At 730 you can see the pistol he dropped while resisting arrest.

Suspect 6- Resisted arrest, but the shooting itself was unjustified.

Suspect 7- Had a weapon and resisted arrest.

Suspect 8- Not enough to go on via the video alone.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Pretty good video.

You managed to create a fallacious narrative. Hardly anyone will take the time to dispute it, giving you a one-sided argument that is mostly a misrepresentation of the truth.

But ... what's truth to people like you?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Props on the video. I personally think it's pretty well put together.

Don't think you picked the best examples, though.

Funny thing is those ARE the best examples.

I'll say a few were pretty blatant, like the cop shooting the guy running away from him in the back 6 or 7 times. I'll admit it does happen.

A lot of those shootings are understandable even with just the brief info and short videos.

Furthermore, I'll bet there are just as good examples on offer of white guys getting shot up for being stupid in front of the cops.
edit on 25-7-2016 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Did you even watch your own video? Do you know what the law is? Most of these perps had weapons, claimed they had weapons, or had weapons in which was not known if real or not.

I watched the video and all I saw were cold blooded murders......what kind of smokescreen are you blowing here?

Police are paid to engage suspects non-lethally......if they dont want to do so then they should get different jobs,it is this simple.A gun is not a 1st line defense for Police Officer and it is being used s such.

Police must be held to task by full blown full on murder charges when suspects are killed in stone cold blood .

No UNION protection....NO sympathetic legeslation blocking prosecution of sentencing guidelines.A 500% INCREASE IN PROSECUTIONS AND SENTENCING is needed ASAP.

Yelling stop stop stop and then unloading your Glock into someones chest and finishing the clip when they ae laying aleady mortally wounded on the ground is rarely seen in WAR.....these are MURDERS......verbal command disobedience is NOT EVER A REASON TO BE EXECUTED IN COLD BLOOD......refusing to allow yourself to be unlawfully detained and manhandled DOES NOT GIVE LAW ENFORCEMENT THE RIGHT TO KILL YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

If a Police officer cannot handle a suspect physiclly then they need to wait for back-up .....these are NOT ARMED BANK ROBBERS ON THE RUN......these are people comitting acts of civil disobedience and being sumarily EXECUTED FOR DOING SO.

Why are there no non-lethal tools being made available...we know the Taser is Lethal weapon so those cannot be used......but why no sticky-webs or some type of insta-hardening foam because like it or not we are WATCHING COLD BLOODED MURDERS ON THIS VIDEO and most could be prevented by using non-lethal means ......EXCLUDING THE LETHAL TASERS.

It seems to me that this is all about the VERBAL COMMAND DISOBEDIENCE and law enforcement has developed a status quo where they can legally EXECUTE YOU IN COLD BLOOD ON THE STREET for not obeying ANY VERBAL COMMAND which means the interpretation of wether or not you are obeying is left entirely up to them which means they get to make the decision to use LETHAL FORCE to enforce a refusal to obey a verbal command in what is in the offices opinion a non-compliant manner.This is boiling down to abuse of power by the police.....they define non-timely compliance s non-compliance.....they are KILLING OUR CHILDREN FOR NOT LISTENING FAST ENOUGH...with no judges juries lawyers or protection involved.

This shoot to kill #e has to STOP NOW...it is only put in place to stop lawsuits where the police make mistakes....like the MAFIA THE CIVIL POLICE DEPATMENTS ARE SNUFFING THEIR MISTAKES BEFORE THEY CAN GET TO COURT.......this is how it is......they should be shooting legs EVERY TIME.....unless they are taking fire.....or have guns POINTED AT THEM AND NOT ONE SECOND SOONER......YES THIS IS HOW IS IS...FIND ANOTHER OCCUPATION if you think its to much work.

It should make everyone vomit to see 6 cops on top od some guy who obviously isnt fighting back....yes resisting....but NOT FIGHTING BACK....then see a cop who is OBESE and well over 250lbs walk over calmly then dop his body weight via his knee on the head of the prone suspect who already has 4-5 cops on top of him.These police DO NOT TRY TO DETAIN SUSPECTS THEY INTENTIONALLY MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY NEED HELP TO ESCALATE THE SITUATION QUICKER WHICH BEGINS THE DANCE OF DEATH....once office one cant handle a suspect then officer 2 is green-lit to jump in then if 2 of them are unable to detain and cuff the suspect another 1 o 2 officers jump in ESCALATING THINGS FURTHER AND CLOSER TO MURDER BY COP.....then if someone pulls a weapon and unloads it in the suspect murdering him no one will have much of a chance of seeing exactly what happened with all the cops in the pile.....the police have responded to cameras and online coverage by intentionally playing broken-wing and then calling fo excessive backup then PILING ON AND BLOCKING OUT VIDEO COVERAGE WITH BODIES BEFORE THEY EXERT THEIR KILLER PRESSURES....they simply use more cop bodies to cover their actions from the video and they use group prescence[thin blue line pressure] to make arguing the story impossible.

edit on 25-7-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I stopped reading your essay after the "police are paid to" bit.

No, police are not paid to "engage suspects non-lethally." Arguing from a position of ignorance is still ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join