It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time to build a border wall

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

If the USA was smart it would do a mexico and palm the immigration problem off to Canada

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well if you read the post directly above yours you will see my opinion on trumps wall.

And in an attempt to gain some knowledge, which fortune five hundred companies are hiring illegals?
I can only think of maybe some hotel chains and fast food restaurants.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

When has the US ever been smart?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
When has the US ever been smart?

Brexit 1.0.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

A bunch of the border already has a wall, which has caused funnel points.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Well if you read the post directly above yours you will see my opinion on trumps wall.

And in an attempt to gain some knowledge, which fortune five hundred companies are hiring illegals?
I can only think of maybe some hotel chains and fast food restaurants.

Fortune 5oo aren't even in the mix.

Agri business
Construction industries
Food service
Meat processing
Hotel, Motel services
www.washingtonpost.com... 11a4ff_story.html

Do you want inflation and prices to sky rocket? Increase labor costs and see what happens.

edit on 25-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The wall should be built by Mexico on the Mexican side, manned by Mexicans, and enforced by Mexico, because their citizens are their problem. As Trump mentioned, if they do not do this we should hit them where it hurts: economically.

Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards – of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore.

Most cannot see a bargaining chip when it's held right in front of their faces, so it's no surprise that people will compare a non-existing wall to the Berlin wall.
edit on 25-7-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

That's exactly why I don't like the idea of an increase in minimum wage.
And I will again point out im not against immigration, only illegal immigration.
Sign them up and finger print them on the way in and wish them luck.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
we have 20,000 people "securing" our border. but they arent stopping them right now. they are coming in, getting sent to bus stations and given tickets to wherever they wanna go. its insane...
they get locked up sent back, and cross again.

i am a trump supporter, but i think you need more than a wall... maybe an american ninja warrior course.

all kidding aside, a wall will not solve the problem. it will ease the amount of people coming in, but i will not end illegal immigration. we need to be able to document these people coming in so we at least know who they are and where they went or where they are going.
if you want to work here, fine do it legally.

we need drones, we need someone in the white house that will be agressive in stopping the illegals. we need more than 20,000 border cops. the city of LA has 10,000 cops... and thats 1 city.
edit on 25-7-2016 by nobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ware2010
hmmm maybe we should try that all over again?

Machine gunning people indiscriminately? No thanks, not exactly how I think the United States should handle things.

Well, there's always say 4000 volts at 4000 joules, that seems to work pretty well, humane and painless. Better living through electricity ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Why not just get Steve Buscemi and a giant wood chipper.

edit on 25-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer becasue he left it in the ladies room

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Or gathering them up and offering them a nice hot "shower". After all, it worked well in Germany.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Can we experiment on them first?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Sure, cuz... Science!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Sure, cuz... Science!

Poor 'science', always the scapegoat.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

LOL. Please?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
LOL. Please?

I will make sure you get all the gemelos Dr. Mengele.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

ATS exchange of the week.
edit on 25-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I don't think this is quite the same situation considering the Jews weren't exactly invited to the concentration camps.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I don't think this is quite the same situation considering the Jews weren't exactly invited to the concentration camps.

So you're going to be a spoil sport on his human experimentation aspirations due to a trivial thing like historical accuracy?

Boo on you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join