It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary sold weapons for money - Rumor / wikileaks part 2-4

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
Don't forget that there are 4 parts to the Wikileaks release.

Part 1 was communication from top DNC officials. That was enough to get the head of the DNC to resign on the eve of the biggest week for democrats.

So what do we think parts 2-4 are going to be?

It is likely just my Google Fu that is weak today, but I cannot find anything about there being four parts to the release.

Could you please source it for me?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Part 1 was communication from top DNC officials. That was enough to get the head of the DNC to resign on the eve of the biggest week for democrats.

It is likely just my Google Fu that is weak today, but I cannot find anything about there being four parts to the release.

Don't ruin the fantasy be asking for facts.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

The U.S. is the single biggest arms dealer in the world and has been for some time.

So what was this about?.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

really doesnt matter who is assange is. he is giving the us citisheeps a dose of political reality. he could be isis, but at least he is giving us info that sheds light on the behind the scenes happenings of the DNC.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: angeldoll

really doesnt matter who is assange is. he is giving the us citisheeps a dose of political reality. he could be isis, but at least he is giving us info that sheds light on the behind the scenes happenings of the DNC.

Funny how he is leaking Clinton emails but not Trump emails,

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

The U.S. is the single biggest arms dealer in the world and has been for some time.

So what was this about?.

Some people that that the Secretary of State personally sells guns. Congress has to approve weapons sales, so if it was crooked, Congress is crooked.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: introvert

True - I would be surprised if there is some kind of insane revelation that 'puts Hillary in jail'.

I also would not be shocked at all if Libya / Benghazi was part of running guns to various factions in the ME in an effort to regime change / nation build, etc. That is what our Government has been doing over there for a couple decades anyways - basically status quo.

It is quite possible and I believe the most likely.

That would explain why they attacked the embassy and why the SD and the administration had to make up quick lies to cover their asses. If they would have told the truth, it may have been a violation of security protocols.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
why does everyone assume that what comes out of WikiLeaks is true, or at least not thoroughly fact-checked. there are lots of "agendas" floating around this world, and some of them would love nothing better than to see a destabilized U.S.

The DNC said the wikileaks email release (Part 1) is real. They are doing damage control.

What's to question?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Donna Brazile just stated there will be more coming out that the DNC will have "to apologize for".

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That would explain why they attacked the embassy and why the SD and the administration had to make up quick lies to cover their asses.

Careful now that sounds an aweful lot like 'Republican' talk.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Perhaps it's because Trump listens to his IT security people and follows proper OPSEC procedures so they don't fall into the hands of people like Assange? I know crazy right, how could someone who never served in the military or .gov possibly maintain security of their electronic communications? You can't leak what you don't have. Given Assange's past leaks, I have no doubt he would publish them if he had them.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Your insinuation demonstrates a lack of understanding about wikileaks.

People leak the information to wikileaks, i.e. what Manning did for example, they don't go hacking into 'political enemies' systems and the like. If no one has hacked into Trump's system, and no one from the inside leaked something, then wikileaks would not be able to release it.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Clinton isn't a obamabot, so don't you think Obama would have one of his people over seeing Clinton?

But

If what you say is true, doesn't letting Clinton have free reign say something about Obama? Especially if you believe he didn't know Lois Lerner was breaking all those laws by targeting conservatives and that he didn't know Eric Holder was running guns to Mexico

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She would know. She was all in the tank for Obama, in 2008, while telling the voters she was remaining impartial.

No one carries water for the DNC Establishment like Donna Brazile.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I just hope Julian Assange isn't murdered by intelligence operatives before he can release the whole lot. That's my main concern at the moment.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's been reported that Trump doesn't use a computer aside from Twitter-ing, and that's done mostly by staffers for him. Notice all pictures of his office, no computer in sight. He gets his news from his buddy at the National Enquirer and Alex Jones. Like Bill Clinton who famously stated that he had only sent two emails in his life, and Hillary who seems to have a tenuous grasp on internet security, all of these clowns are near or close to 70 years old and know more about VHS tapes than they do computers.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I just hope Julian Assange isn't murdered by intelligence operatives before he can release the whole lot. That's my main concern at the moment.

He has dead man's switches.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Nobody is getting cooked, how does the system itself cook itself?.

There will be a few who may be forced to "take one for the team" , but the team won't go away until us sheep out here decide to revoke any support of the current "scammy" "business as usual" BS.

Gubmint be actin like a Corporation.

Nothing will change if we keep sitting with a blank look in front of our computers and flat screens, doing nothing about anything.
edit on 25-7-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: prooffail

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

It was on their Twitter page when they posted the link on Friday.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Don't ruin the fantasy be asking for facts.

I would not call it it mere fantasy - Wikileaks itself calls it "part one of our new Hillary Leaks series", so there is bound to be more than one part, and there are likely more than two parts. (I presume you would call it "part one of two", rather than "of a series", if there were two parts).

I just want to know from where OP knows there to be precisely four parts - it is possible that OP read "part one of four Hillary Leaks" instead of "part one of our Hillary Leaks ..", but on the other hand it is perfectly possible that it is just my search skills that has failed me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join