It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary sold weapons for money - Rumor / wikileaks part 2-4

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
What's worrisome is wondering what Hillary and her cronies will do to distract the masses away from these upcoming wikileaks.... I hate making these odd connections, but whenever Hillary has heat on her, some "event" seems to happen... The more heat lately, the more events...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FOX: Assange just announced the next leak will be emails FROM Hillary.

Oooh..I can't wait! They must be very damaging

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Remember when we watched live the OJ car chase?
I'm thinking hoping something like that will be the next event.

edit on 25-7-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The last slide of text in that video reminded me of this:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I highly doubt they have information that she was selling weapons, but they may have some info that shows Benghazi was a gun-running operation to arm forces we found to be in our best interests. That would explain why Hillary had to lie about it all.

No, she lied about it because at the time, it was illegal and
she was well aware that it was illegal.

Congress did not vote on her personal war.

Just amazing how some people will defend a war monger
like Hillary, even as she is found to have circumvented congress.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If that's true, which I have no reason to doubt him based on his track record, she may be finished.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I highly doubt they have information that she was selling weapons, but they may have some info that shows Benghazi was a gun-running operation to arm forces we found to be in our best interests. That would explain why Hillary had to lie about it all.

Wait what????
Did you just post that Hillary lied?
No way YOU did that.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Wait what????

I'm trying to figure out how doubting the weapon selling can cohabitate with the notion that "they may have some info that shows Benghazi was a gun-running operation to arm forces we found to be in our best interests."

Isn't "a gun-running operation," selling weapons?

Oh, I get it, it's because we wanted to "arm forces we found to be in our best interests."

Meaning it was state sanctioned.

Gotcha, I see how that works.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: angeldoll

really doesnt matter who is assange is. he is giving the us citisheeps a dose of political reality. he could be isis, but at least he is giving us info that sheds light on the behind the scenes happenings of the DNC.

Funny how he is leaking Clinton emails but not Trump emails,

SNIPPED... Trump was not Secretary of State, he has not been elected by the people to any position of power yet so how could he abuse any power he never possessed? Neither does Trump have a Clinton Foundation that has used it's namesake's positions of power from the people to rake in dollars to pay for elections. Any light shed on those activities will be welcomed by Hillary's self described "dumb voters" that have been left in the dark.
edit on Mon Jul 25 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

No, she lied about it because at the time, it was illegal and
she was well aware that it was illegal.

Congress did not vote on her personal war.

Just amazing how some people will defend a war monger
like Hillary, even as she is found to have circumvented congress.

It may have been illegal. We don't know.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Wait what????
No way YOU did that.

Notice how an avid worshipper frames it as "had to lie about it", as if telling falsehoods is noble in her case.

Is this the next fallback position, lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Wait what????
No way YOU did that.

I've said many times that she probably lied. The point of contention I had is why she lied.

Did she lie to disrespect those that died, or did she lie because telling the truth would have revealed something they didn't want to get out, like the US government/CIA running guns to help our best interests in the region?
edit on 25-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Wait what????
No way YOU did that.

I've said many times that she probably lied. The point of contention I had is why she lied.

Did she lie to disrespect those that died, or did she lie because telling the truth would have revealed something they didn't want to get out, like the US government/CIA running guns to help our best interests in the region?

She did disrespect those that died, that is never going away.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Wait what????
No way YOU did that.

She did disrespect those that died, that is never going away.

I know. Much like jaded teenagers, some people just can't let things go.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Wait what????
No way YOU did that.

We could assume that. But I think if we are going to ignore the simpler explanations and make up new ones, we should go with the one where she is lying to cover up the fact that the world is flat.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Wait what????
No way YOU did that.

Did she lie to disrespect those that dies, or did she lie because telling the truth would have revealed something they didn't want to get out, like the US government/CIA running guns to help our best interests in the region?

Had she handled her classified info properly none of this would have gotten out.....I believe that is called IRONY.

YOU of all people now defending Hillarys LIES...well really who else would.

Are you still going to say she didn't lie to congress now? Are you going to maintain there is no evidence for a perjury investigation?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnknownQuantity

Wait what????
No way YOU did that.

We could assume that. But I think if we are going to ignore the simpler explanations and make up new ones, we should go with the one where she is lying to cover up the fact that the world is flat.

I have no clue what that means. To me, it makes no sense for her or the administration to lie about what happened in Benghazi unless our boys over there were doing some things they should not have been doing.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Wait what????
No way YOU did that.

I have no clue what that means. To me, it makes no sense for her or the administration to lie about what happened in Benghazi unless our boys over there were doing some things they should not have been doing.

You say that like there was some kind of mutiny and the soldiers started doing as they like. What went on was what was ORDERED to go on.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

OU of all people now defending Hillarys LIES...well really who else would.

I'm not defending the lies. I'm speculating as to why she did and what may of been behind the Benghazi issue.

Are you still going to say she didn't lie to congress now? Are you going to maintain there is no evidence for a perjury investigation?

That I will say yes to. I don't believe she intentionally lied to congress because she did not go through those emails. She had every right to assume her lawyers gave the investigators what they needed and it would be damn near impossible to prove she did lie for the purpose of deceiving.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Wait what????
No way YOU did that.

You say that like there was some kind of mutiny and the soldiers started doing as they like. What went on was what was ORDERED to go on.

I said nothing about mutiny. Where you got that is beyond me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join