It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary sold weapons for money - Rumor / wikileaks part 2-4

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I highly doubt they have information that she was selling weapons, but they may have some info that shows Benghazi was a gun-running operation to arm forces we found to be in our best interests. That would explain why Hillary had to lie about it all.

Wait what????
Did you just post that Hillary lied?
No way YOU did that.

I've said many times that she probably lied. The point of contention I had is why she lied.

Did she lie to disrespect those that died, or did she lie because telling the truth would have revealed something they didn't want to get out, like the US government/CIA running guns to help our best interests in the region?

She did disrespect those that died, that is never going away.

I know. Much like jaded teenagers, some people just can't let things go.

You must be referring to the mothers of the dead Americans she let die in Benghazi when she lied to them, they are just "jaded teenagers" to you. The worshippers have truly lost all sense of reality when they make statements like that.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnknownQuantity

I highly doubt they have information that she was selling weapons, but they may have some info that shows Benghazi was a gun-running operation to arm forces we found to be in our best interests. That would explain why Hillary had to lie about it all.

Wait what????
No way YOU did that.

I've said many times that she probably lied. The point of contention I had is why she lied.

Did she lie to disrespect those that died, or did she lie because telling the truth would have revealed something they didn't want to get out, like the US government/CIA running guns to help our best interests in the region?

We could assume that. But I think if we are going to ignore the simpler explanations and make up new ones, we should go with the one where she is lying to cover up the fact that the world is flat.

I have no clue what that means. To me, it makes no sense for her or the administration to lie about what happened in Benghazi unless our boys over there were doing some things they should not have been doing.

It'd be easier to believe that if she wasn't a proven pathological liar.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You are special.

You state in one post that she lied then in another that she didn't mean to. She lied so many times you can't even keep up.

Good luck with that. Keep on defending her and making crap up out of thin air.

Oh and her lawyers did not have the clearance to look at anything she provided them that was classified. That is also a crime.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Wait what????
No way YOU did that.

She did disrespect those that died, that is never going away.

I know. Much like jaded teenagers, some people just can't let things go.

You must be referring to the mothers of the dead Americans she let die in Benghazi when she lied to them, they are just "jaded teenagers" to you. The worshippers have truly lost all sense of reality when they make statements like that.

The Benghazi investigations show that she did not just let them die. That is incorrect information.

As to why she lied, I'd bet that answer is probably classified.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Wait what????
No way YOU did that.

We could assume that. But I think if we are going to ignore the simpler explanations and make up new ones, we should go with the one where she is lying to cover up the fact that the world is flat.

I have no clue what that means. To me, it makes no sense for her or the administration to lie about what happened in Benghazi unless our boys over there were doing some things they should not have been doing.

Perhaps you do not understand what pathological means.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You state in one post that she lied then in another that she didn't mean to. She lied so many times you can't even keep up.

I did not say she didn't mean to. Can you link to that post?

Good luck with that. Keep on defending her and making crap up out of thin air.

What have I made up?

Oh and her lawyers did not have the clearance to look at anything she provided them that was classified. That is also a crime.

They did not read any classified emails. They only read the subject lines. No crime.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

SNIPPED... Trump was not Secretary of State, he has not been elected by the people to any position of power yet so how could he abuse any power he never possessed?

First, you do realize that the leaked emails are from her campaign, not the supposedly classified ones from her tenure at State, right? Next, if it's okay to leak one campaign's private communications, wouldn't true fairness and the desire to inform insist on leaking both campaigns'? Finally, Trump has a great deal of power as a capitalist. He wrings non-disclosure agreements out of employees, cuts deals with elected representatives, gangsters, and foreign heads of State. There is every reason to believe he abuses any power he can get over people.

Neither does Trump have a Clinton Foundation that has used it's namesake's positions of power from the people to rake in dollars to pay for elections.

Like Small Fingered Donald does with the Trump Fund?
edit on 25-7-2016 by DJW001 because: Edit to polish style.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
why does everyone assume that what comes out of WikiLeaks is true, or at least not thoroughly fact-checked. there are lots of "agendas" floating around this world, and some of them would love nothing better than to see a destabilized U.S.

Lol. Nice try.

One DNC big wig has already resigned over this.

If that's not confirmation, idk what is.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Finally, Trump has a great deal of power as a capitalist. He wrings non-disclosure agreements out of employees, cuts deals with elected representatives, gangsters, and foreign heads of State. There is every reason to believe he abuses any power he can get over people.

Do you have proof to back up your statements here, or?
edit on 25-7-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2016 by lovebeck because: Formatting

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: DJW001

Finally, Trump has a great deal of power as a capitalist. He wrings non-disclosure agreements out of employees, cuts deals with elected representatives, gangsters, and foreign heads of State. There is every reason to believe he abuses any power he can get over people.

Do you have proof to back up your statements here, or?

nvm it was fixed
edit on 25-7-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

SNIPPED... Trump was not Secretary of State, he has not been elected by the people to any position of power yet so how could he abuse any power he never possessed?

First, you do realize that the leaked emails are from her campaign, not the supposedly classified ones from her tenure at State, right? Next, if it's okay to leak one campaign's private communications, wouldn't true fairness and the desire to inform insist on leaking both campaigns'? Finally, Trump has a great deal of power as a capitalist. He wrings non-disclosure agreements out of employees, cuts deals with elected representatives, gangsters, and foreign heads of State. There is every reason to believe he abuses any power he can get over people.

Neither does Trump have a Clinton Foundation that has used it's namesake's positions of power from the people to rake in dollars to pay for elections.

What powers as an elected official of the public has he used or misused to do anything, real or imagined? Nothing. Trump is incomparable to corrupt Hillary.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
trump/putin have a pretty solid plan

if you like working with putin that is

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Wait what????
No way YOU did that.

Perhaps you do not understand what pathological means.

Not sure which dictionary you prefer, this is just the definition from merriam-webster website

Full Definition of pathological

1 : of or relating to pathology

2 : altered or caused by disease; also : indicative of disease

3 : being such to a degree that is extreme, excessive, or markedly abnormal

I've bolded the relevant definition

I'm not saying it isn't caused by disease,as it certainly could be, but I prefer to assume it's not because I don't have access to her medical records.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

What powers as an elected official of the public has he used or misused to do anything, real or imagined? Nothing.

He has persuaded elected officials to invoke eminent domain so that he can make a profit. That is an abuse of the public trust, even if he was not holding elected office. He is also known for breaking contracts and refusing to pay contractors. That is an abuse of trust, and misuse of the legal system. He can't wait until he can issue Executive Orders for profit.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnknownQuantity

And what is your diagnosis of Trump's constant lying, boasting, and violent and disrespectful behavior? Asperger's?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

a reply to: UnknownQuantity

And what is your diagnosis of Trump's constant lying, boasting, and violent and disrespectful behavior? Asperger's?

Cool accusation. Difference is that Hillary is on video countless times throughout her career proving those statements correct. I don't need to pull charged statements from a blog like you're doing.

Do the fact checking yourself. Learn how to form your own opinion. You'll quickly find that any argument you attempt to form against Trump can be applied twice as harshly to Hillary, and with proof to back it up.

Yet even when her scandals, schemes and manipulations are all over the news, you still find a way to ignore it so you can continue to obsess over your propagandized opinions.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, it's common knowledge that a massive $29billion weaponry deal was done with the Saudis, helped by just about every branch of government, especially the Pentagon, and the likes of Boeing and the rest, and in the past the Saudis have given big money to the Clinton Foundation in the years before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, and probably many of those companies too. That's big business for the US. There was also $141 billion of sales to other countries as well courtesy of The Pentagon, including completion of deals from the Bush era, many of those countries had also donated to the foundation.
If this is what it's all about, go ahead and string her up, as well as most of all the Presidents and Secretaries of state before her whose job it is to sign off on these deals.
If anything is not right, it's the way countries like the US, and the major weapons countries in Europe, are all living off of other peoples misery in the perpetual war torn countries, and including those war torn countries where conflicts began because of western interests, sometimes for no good reason.
Shame on all of us!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

I dont trust wikileaks. Maybe they are genuine but why are they so relectant to expose people, I would release damning evidence against hilary the moment I recieved it. They already have a large audience, they know who they need to send copies to, why wait.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

It pains you so much that he will be POTUS.

If Hillary would stop fcking up so much he might have imploded but she can't get out of her own damned way.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Maybe your getting him confused with Snowden, who is in Russia.
edit on 25-7-2016 by pavil because: I was quoting someone from earlier but the quote didn't post

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join