It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commercial programming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent the price of soda, sometimes, once being 50 cents now a can is 85 cents and a bottle 2$!!! depending how much you drink... either spazz out wit a 2$ liter or 8/12oz. Bottle and, Both sound 2$!!! And then you poly want more!.. its the caffeine and sugar combo... very addictive. I like the apple juice in glass bottle shaped like an apple... seen plastic safe versions for crazy kids with shaky hands like me.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap not me, more like my baby daddy...yelling at me to turn the mute button on... and me not being quick enough to do what he says... that makes me want to commit violence... luckily I have Buddha and Jesus to follow.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SpecialSauce thanks for the nightmare.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12 I feel like eating Doritos... and drinking coke.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm thinking:

1.) Doritos are expensive junk food.

2.) I don't really like chips.

Commercial was OK though.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Okay, on TV there is a certain supposed arm exercise... do not spend more than three dollars for it at the flea market...you shake the darn thing and you really can only stand to do this for seconds...and they say ten o twenty minute each arm!...good tool in case of the Purge and you need something, anything!
everytime I use it I start laughing...nithing like the infomercial!
read reviews folks, before making an expensive purchase...20$ so I can laugh! do not get suckered by things...tv wants your money and so do local vendors!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
TV and commercial ads are so weaponized, its creepy...a reply to: peppycat

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemtakui agree tv is the compost pile of amarican and European trash...garbage...I'm off the crap.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Price of admission 1 flag.

Cost of reading 1 star.

Peppycat discussing the shake weight PRICELESS!!

Seriously though,
Im glad to see you are still posting!

/cyber hugs !!!

~meathead

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivichow do you know the shake weight folks were after my head..? they are mad about a poor review?
it serves purposes not in the commercial...very useful not weth 20 $ now its about 3000 dolaares...will tell the use for it another time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join