It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yes, she was pre-selected by the elite class(i.e., billion-airs) who run both parties.

All they care about is control, power and money

edit on 12-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WishIKnew2

I don't think you understand my position yet. I do not care about the Middle East. I was opposed to the invasions, other than that I don't care about the Middle East. Let the best tribe, god or whatever win and then there still won't be peace because another god will come along that is the righteous one. Will be the same in another 5,000 years. Til the mothers have had enough of gods, but they are a long way from that.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WishIKnew2

I would say it would be trillionaires that are selecting presidents.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: SudoNim

You want people to consider the postings of an ATS members unfounded fear that a potential POTUS could attack an organisation?

How is it "most likely", saying things doesn't make them true. EducatingTalking to a Trump supporter is exhausting.

One could same the same thing of talking with a Hillary supporter. They can be shown evidence of Hillary claiming she knew that the saudis were sponsoring Isis, yet she sill takes millions of dollars from the, sells them arms, and even sends her people to them to help cover up their crimes.

But Hillary supporters won't respond, they will just go on about Trumps taxes or lewd comments.

Lewd comments vs. helping a group that beheads gays and takes child sex slaves? Hmm.

But you are right, it is just Trump supporters that are exhausting to talk to.

Yeah, expect the "evidence" against Trump isn't fantasy or conjecture it's videos of him actually saying and doing the things he's accused of.

Thanks for agreeing with me about Trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Congratulations, you have been consistent in your hate speech against Trump supporters in every thread while not contributing any facts to support that they are any less informed or thoughtful than Hillary supporters. Julianne Assange disappointed those who he promised to deliver evidence. Let's stay on topic, shall we.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Congratulations, you have been consistent in your hate speech against Trump supporters in every thread while not contributing any facts to support that they are any less informed or thoughtful than Hillary supporters. Julianne Assange disappointed those who he promised to deliver evidence. Let's stay on topic, shall we.

Thanks for congratulating me on my consistency, I know you were probably trying to make it an insult, but I guess you are so used to flip-flopping that you think consistency is a bad thing

I'm just waiting for a mod to move this thread to the forum it deserves, clearly the OP is false and this whole thread is filled with nonsense now.

It's ridiculous now, just a bunch of desperate Trump supporters disappointed that they've been tricked and making up their own stories instead.

Waah waah "its not fair"

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Ding-ding, winner, winner, chicken dinner. Got trolled and lost the election. Fox News, of all sources, have Hilllary up 7% nationally and gaining. It's over. Wiki leaks failed you (Trump voters/supporters).

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

Ding-ding, winner, winner, chicken dinner. Got trolled and lost the election. Fox News, of all sources, have Hilllary up 7% nationally and gaining. It's over. Wiki leaks failed you (Trump voters/supporters).

Got news for you if Hillary wins, you lose. Wake up and smell the stench of corruption from your God Hillary.

Winner, winner, you're Hillarys WW3 nuked chicken dinner. There, fixed that for you.
edit on 15-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You want people to consider the postings of an ATS members unfounded fear that a potential POTUS could attack an organisation?

How is it "most likely", saying things doesn't make them true. EducatingTalking to a Trump supporter is exhausting.

One could same the same thing of talking with a Hillary supporter. They can be shown evidence of Hillary claiming she knew that the saudis were sponsoring Isis, yet she sill takes millions of dollars from the, sells them arms, and even sends her people to them to help cover up their crimes.

But Hillary supporters won't respond, they will just go on about Trumps taxes or lewd comments.

Lewd comments vs. helping a group that beheads gays and takes child sex slaves? Hmm.

Yeah, expect the "evidence" against Trump isn't fantasy or conjecture it's videos of him actually saying and doing the things he's accused of.

It's pretty easy to accuse someone accurately after you hear the video. It would have been far more credible for them to come forward, then the video.

These women aren't credible.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Assange is a bit of a nut. Can't really take what he says seriously.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

It's pretty easy to accuse someone accurately after you hear the video. It would have been far more credible for them to come forward, then the video.

These women aren't credible.

So you can't make any accusations about anyone if it's after a video drops?
What kind of logic is that? Oh right, the "I blindly follow Trump" type.

Trump: "I used to watch them get changed".
Woman: "Yes, he used to watch us get changed".
Trump supporter: "Yeah you can't trust what that woman says."

Idiots.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Got news for you if Hillary wins, you lose. Wake up and smell the stench of corruption from your God Hillary.

Winner, winner, you're Hillarys WW3 nuked chicken dinner. There, fixed that for you.

Sour grapes that's what you're smelling. There, fixed that for you.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Nope that's your Nuclear burned flesh under a Hillary Presidency. There fixed that for you.

Assange has put his life on the line to protect Americans and these cheap shot Charlie's sitting behind a keyboard and wishing him dead is akin to someone choosing how they will die. Ingrates!
edit on 20-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Oh good, it looks like Tim Kaine and Donna Brazille are next on Wikileaks list of reveals.

Wikileaks
edit on 20-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So where's that arrest? He said his next leak.
He's running out of time.
18 days.
It's like waiting for Christmas.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Oh good, it looks like Tim Kaine and Donna Brazille are next on Wikileaks list of reveals.

Wikileaks

Still no GOP or Trump?

When did Assange become God? When did he elevate himself to who is exposed and who isn't?

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - Lord Acton

"It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power." - David Brin

"Unlimited power corrupts the possessor.+ - William Pitt

Read more at: www.brainyquote.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Assange is only elevated by the corrupt deeds done by people in power. You assume that the GOP and Trump have something to reveal. Let's go on fact, shall we? You want more fake women coming forward like from Hillarys ginned up reveals? I'm sure Hillary has more canards on the way.

BTW, it isn't only Assange revealing things. I think James O'Keefe just put an arrow into the heart of the DNC and Hillary's mudracking practices with the Veritas Videos.

edit on 21-10-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Assange is only elevated by the corrupt deeds done by people in power.

He's chosen a side.

He's selectively releasing info to affect/influence the presidential election if the USA.

You assume that the GOP and Trump have something to reveal.

No, they're squeaky clean politicians.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Nope that's your Nuclear burned flesh under a Hillary Presidency. There fixed that for you.

Assange has put his life on the line to protect Americans and these cheap shot Charlie's sitting behind a keyboard and wishing him dead is akin to someone choosing how they will die. Ingrates!

I get it, you're not the most critical thinker. It's all good for me, but outside of pure speculation and an obtuse observation, I'm a Hillay supporter (give you a hint: you can look at the green head and torso icon and view my history...with enough critical thinking and time see/read that no where I have supported Hillary; you may be surprised, but more likely you will come off as neither a critical thinker or acute observer), why wouldn't your flesh be burnt as well? After all, we share the same plant and have no idea if I am "prepper", "off-gridder", or etc. Come on, knock me over with those critical-thinking skills and remind me why your flesh won't be 'nuclear burnt'?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014 I agree

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join