It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Clever boy.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: Steak

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Steak

In udda woids ya got nuttin.....

LOL

Google "Clinton Scandals" and let me know what you find.

I accidentally googled Clintons Sandals.

Apparently the male versions are called Trump Flip-Flops.

Yeah, so the results don't show a body count for Triump. Just some joke. See what that proves!? Trump doesn't have the corrupt and illegal legacy that Hillary has.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
According to Jesse Rodriguez of NBC News, Tuesday's announcement has been canceled.

Due to security concerns at the Ecuadorian Embassy, Julian Assange's balcony announcement on Tues has been cancelled, per @wikileaks

I'm guessing the announcement was going to be about the announcement of an announcement about an upcoming announcement.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
According to Jesse Rodriguez of NBC News, Tuesday's announcement has been canceled.

Due to security concerns at the Ecuadorian Embassy, Julian Assange's balcony announcement on Tues has been cancelled, per @wikileaks

I'm guessing the announcement was going to be about the announcement of an announcement about an upcoming announcement.

Why does he need to be on a balcony to announce this?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Why does he need to be on a balcony to announce this?

Indeed. Maybe it's time someone told him about the Internet.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I guess someone told him:

Can Assange turn it around for Trump? Wikileaks boss WILL release 'damaging information' about Hillary tomorrow after initially cancelling 'October Surprise' speech from embassy balcony

Mr. Assange is fond of stagecraft and seems to like appearing at the embassy balcony, perhaps for the pope-like optics it provides. In light of U.S. leaders proposing his assassination and a long list of other people who would probably rather he find eternal rest, I can see why the security staff wouldn't be so keen about him standing out in public with clear lines of sight for snipers or drone operators.

As for the substance of the release, it seems likely that it involves evidence of questionable financial dealings involving Mrs. Clinton and probably the Clinton Foundation and/or its spin-offs engaging in some combination of influence peddling, money laundering, graft and the like.

Or not. Hopefully, the world will know soon enough.

Veritas vos liberabit.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

Wikileaks has done some great work in the past, but I'll agree with you that this release, or lack thereof, has been handled quite poorly.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
UPDATE
Okay, on Oct 5th Sarah Harris and Assange are saying that leaked documents will be released in the next few days through to the end of the year.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
UPDATE
Okay, on Oct 5th Sarah Harris and Assange are saying that leaked documents will be released in the next few days through to the end of the year.

they also said this LIVE on October 4th. I would say that right about now qualifies as the next few days.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yeah, this has been hyped to the point of being annoying since nothing showed yet. But, the moment something comes out, people will pay attention again, I guess.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

The evidence that will put hilary away!!

edit on 7-10-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Please link to a virus-free site.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Now will Comey or any other government legal organization find her unfit for President? Clintons have too many operatives covering for them.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well, Assange lived up to his word that there'd be a dump this week.

He also said there'd be one every week for the next ten weeks.

Can't wait until next week. I bet he's saving more damaging stuff for closer to the election.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Either he doesn't have the goods, or they got to him enough to silence him on anything major.
So far, I just can't see ANY real reveal changing things as is...for Hillary. Short of her collapsing again.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Well, Assange lived up to his word that there'd be a dump this week.

He also said there'd be one every week for the next ten weeks.

Can't wait until next week. I bet he's saving more damaging stuff for closer to the election.

I'd change the word "bet" to "desperately hope".

Look at the OP title and look at whats actually happened. Nothing. Assange has played everyone just for some attention.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i hear the next leak will prove that the pope has attended mass.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think that if Hillary Clinton gets to be the President she may very well issue the order to attack Wikileaks!

edit on 11-10-2016 by WishIKnew2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WishIKnew2
I think that if Hillary Clinton gets to be the President she may very well issue the order to attack Wikileaks!

most likely amd more reasons to not vote for her .
edit on 251031America/ChicagoTue, 11 Oct 2016 17:25:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join