It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No ISIS Link to Munich Mall Attack

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

All I'm saying is that you might be confusing islamism with nationalism or solidarity regarding recent terror attacks in turkey. We're not Charlie Hebdo, even if we said so with avatars and (carefull now) profile pictures. Are we?

My only purpose to look at the family was to verify whether or not the media and the German authorities were saying the truth, and they are not saying the truth.

And some turkish/ syrian flags somehow deconstruct the whole story? Don't think so. Point being, there's a video and some other things to see. The authorities were merely confirming the identity of the attacker after it did go viral.

I'm not saying we should trust them blindly, but inventing a flag story in support of your narrative and talking about the Shah of Perversia doesn't help either.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: gortex

I'm starting to think you guys are paid government posters or something. Witnesses said he shouted Allahu Akbar, he's a Muslim, and this is exactly the kind of attack that Isis has been inspiring and promoting. I find your willingness to deflect from the reality very disturbing.

So do i!

Liberals and shills everywhere these days.

I thought shill was a bannable offence?

Also Liberal = willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

The opposite would be closed minded and rather fascist.

Shill is a bannable offense when it is directed at someone in particular..
as you can see i was generalising !

To me Liberal = Naive and dangerous!

edit on Wed, 27 Jul 2016 16:20:21 -0500204America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
I'm not saying we should trust them blindly, but inventing a flag story in support of your narrative and talking about the Shah of Perversia doesn't help either.

What the heck did I invent?... Nothing. Erdogan is a Muslim extremist, and the entire family of Ali endorse Erdogan. one of the women of the family even had in her own facebook page a photo of ISIS fighters.

The western media was warping, and twisting the facts.

twitter.com...

This is not the only event in which Muslim extremists have murdered people recently and the western media, and western governments are trying to hide facts about these events...

From the 2,000 Arab and south African looking Muslims who participated in the robbing, molesting and even raping women in Germany in New Year's eve just in one city without counting what happened in other cities in Germany. In the United States there was the Little Rock, Arkansas attack on June 1st, 2009 by Muslim extremist Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad. The August 5, 2009 attack, in Fort Hood, Texas by Muslim extremist Nidal Hasan. The April 15, 2013, attack by Muslim extremists Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev at the Boston marathon. The July 16, 2015, attack by Muslim extremist Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The San Bernardino, California, attack by Muslim extremists Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife Tashfeen Malik. The latest was the Orlando attack. And take a look at Europe which opened it's doors to millions of Muslim refugees and now almost every other day, or week there is an attack by Muslim extremists...

I am not making anything up, it is people like you who are downplaying the threat from Muslim extremism.

edit on 27-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

More detailes surfaced, the guy we're talking about was quite obviously a right-winger.

Todesschütze war offenbar rechtsextrem

Neunfacher Mord in München: Hinweise auf rassistisches Motiv verdichten sich

Throw that stuff in a translator and pipe up, for God's sake! Or search for an english version and we can talk about that.
With regards to Cologne you're being blind on one eye:

In New Year’s Melee in Cologne, a Migrant Was One Woman’s Savior

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join