It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before you vote for Trump....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoadCourse
I'm gonna vote for him cause you wont.

I am going to vote for Hillary 8 times, Bernie 2 times and Stein once. People on the right keep saying how easy this multiple vote thing is, I am sure in my small voting district of 600 people no one will notice at the polling station. I will also get the 6 Mexicans here to do the same. They all are legal but I will just tell them to pretend to be illegals and polling place with have to let them do it Because Obama is president and a dictator and that is what he added to the Constitution. /s
edit on 22-7-2016 by defiythelie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

AKA: +1,000 votes for Trump!

Or who knows, maybe it's racist to have a hot daughter.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hey Chiiiinnnnnaaaaa....

edit on 22-7-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoadCourse
I'm gonna vote for him cause you wont.

Ah America, where "Na na na boo-boo, stick your head in doo-doo" is a common political opinion.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Nobody cares...

How does it feel for people to ignore law breaking ?

Cause, I've been watching the most law breaking, incompetent ,

Race baiting and divisive Administration ever,,,

What laws were broken?

To keep things un-bias also summit the laws broken by Bush and Co.

A failure to do both will result in a total disregard for anyone of your comments that follow.

edit on 22-7-2016 by defiythelie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
A Donald Trump Presidency would be a nightmare for America.
Don't believe me? Then read on.

Trump has no regard for government or the rule of law
www.theguardian.com...

He has admitted to paying-off politicians and bribing people on national television
www.nationalreview.com...

Trump wants to end freedom of the Press so they can't report the bad things he does
www.politicususa.com...

He wants to torture people
www.commondreams.org...

He wants to have a "purge" in government of Obama supporters. Purges happen in the Soviet Union- not America
www.vox.com...

Trump wants to fill government with business people (see above link)

Trump is a racist and has horrible judgement- for example he claimed that all the rapists and criminals are Mexican immigrants
www.huffingtonpost.com...

And terrible personal attacks on women
www.huffingtonpost.com...

The Donald is corrupt- he says he got rich from colluding with politicians

Doesn't believe in global warming
www.washingtonpost.com...

He wants to boost military spending, which is already a huge chunk of our budget
www.breitbart.com...

Trump also immature, selfish, materialistic, and obsessed with self-image and pop culture. In short, he's the worst possible candidate for the leader of the free world.

Hillary may be a dirtbag, but she knows there are limits- Trump does not. He thinks he's above the law and everything else which makes him incredibly dangerous. America might end up a real dictatorship- not the weak BS that republicans accuse Obama of, but a world class dictator like Sadaam Hussein.

My rebuttal... Hillary is the devil and would be the worst thing for this country...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
America isn't going to vote for a scuzball lawyer with a dead body list and a disbarred lawyer for a hubby.
a reply to: CB328

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Every reason you gave for a person to not vote for Trump is partisan spin or outright lies

You know, it's against the rules, but I may have to start calling some people around here stupid. When you call direct quotations of someone lies, there is something wrong with your head, especially when millions of people heard them on live TV.

Meanwhile, we keep reading all this hatred spewed at the opposition candidate without anyone ever referencing or even reading her actual positions apparently.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

In other words, "Trump said some things, and I don't like what he said". Huge crimes against humanity we have going on here.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Vote For Trump. 'Cause as bad as he may be, Hillary is 10X worse.

That's a pretty poor reason to vote for someone. If you're at the point where you really don't care because they're both bad, then you should vote Johnson. Not only might he make it into the debate, but he stands a very real chance of getting a 3rd party on the ballot in 2020.

America is strong and resilient, 4 years of Hillary or Trump won't tank it if you vote Johnson. But if you want to turn the nation around, it's important to make alternative's to R's and D's actually possible.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
These sources are shoddy at best. Huff Po? Seriously?

Anyways, I'm still waiting to see an explanation for how Trump is in any way worse than Hillary Clinton.

As someone pointed out in another thread, we hardly see pro-Hillary threads. I wonder why that is? Because you actually have no way to justify support for her. All you can do is cite opinion pieces that bash Trump since you can't form your own opinion.
edit on 22-7-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

agreed, anyone but hillary

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I will be voting for the only person with a chance to beat Hillary Clinton. The rest is tertiary.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

NOT at all, I call people cusswords ,bad names and I'm fine.
Prog.

edit on 22-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Hillary may be a dirtbag, but she knows there are limits- Trump does not.

I'm voting for Trump. A vote for anyone else is a vote for Hillary.

Hillary wants to abort the Second Amendment. She's on the side that wants to prosecute people who want the truth about Global Warming to come out (that's the First Amendment). She broke the law with that e-mail business ... and new she would never be brought up on charges ... because she's above the laws you and I would go to jail under. And, she turned her back while four Americans were slaughtered in Benghazi.

I could never vote for her. I have to vote against her. What happened to Bernie? Did she fix the party vote ... or what?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I ALREADY TOLD you ,they want to shove him down liberal throats for 8 years of rude behavior.

link   

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Obviously you are ignoring the fact that the screeching pants suit is

orders of magnitude worse on all such . . . uhhhhh . . . traits, measures, 'qualities.'

I think I'll top there. Too late in the evening to get wound up over the bw*tch's hallmarks.

+9 more 
link   
As a late comer to Trump mania.

I will vote for him.

Not just because he snips off the right people.

Not because his critics are lying out their teeth.

Not because I even think he can deliver a tenth of what he said.

That's just icing on the cake.

Trump is not a career politician.

I have no expectations from him.

Better than the alternative.

With a media hell bent on shilling on her behalf.
edit on 22-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

OK,

Let's review. I don't like Trump.

Voting Trump into office is like playing Russian Roulette in which there is one bullet in one of the 6 cylinders.

BUT

Voting Hillary Clinton into office is like playing Russian Roulette with 5 bullets loaded in 5 of the 6 cylinders.

So..... Trump it is.
edit on 22-7-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: DAVID64
Vote For Trump. 'Cause as bad as he may be, Hillary is 10X worse.

That's a pretty poor reason to vote for someone. If you're at the point where you really don't care because they're both bad, then you should vote Johnson. Not only might he make it into the debate, but he stands a very real chance of getting a 3rd party on the ballot in 2020.

America is strong and resilient, 4 years of Hillary or Trump won't tank it if you vote Johnson. But if you want to turn the nation around, it's important to make alternative's to R's and D's actually possible.

I understand your point and I really wish it was true. Four years of Clinton, after the turmoil that the Kenyan's eight years of fundamental change has caused, will be the worst possible result of this election.
The two party system is cancer but now is not the time to make a statement. The future of the nation is literally at stake.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join