It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before you vote for Trump....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I believe you are correct in your conclusions. In most of these political threads on ATS, the concept of delusion of grandeur that you bring forward is inherently present without any doubt. ( I must add, from what I've seen in other threads, you do have an unique and educated way of logically analyzing situations. It really stands out.
)

Shame that I went full condescending in this thread as to not validate the absurd logic. (Mea-culpa)

--------
Even though, after a quick look through the cognitive psychology text I have here, the more adequate psychological description would be narcissistic personality disorder with prevalent unsubstantiated sense of self-importance coupled with a strong sense of entitlement in accordance with their chosen point of view.

Personally, I'm extra interested in the social construct and argumentative style that people put forward in these threads as an academic development tool. The environment is well balanced here, and that is very hard to encounter in normal life situations like college groups and other social gatherings due to the un-inclusive nature of said groups concerning points of view (echo-chamber anyone?).
-------

edit on 22-7-2016 by efabian because: grammar fix

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm voting Trump because I'd like to see an America run by a billionaire with no political experience.
edit on 22-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

LOL >>

Careful, that from what I've read on ATS it's possible to be labeled racist for pointing out the baby monopoly.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustTheFacts
a reply to: CB328

an Obama symbol tells me not to vote for trump.
so ATS allows H-bots now ?
low information bot at that

Yes and all 15 of them flagged this thread!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
I'm voting Trump because I'd like to see an America run by a billionaire with no political experience.

I'm supporting him because he's NOT a politician.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: ezramullins
I understand your point and I really wish it was true. Four years of Clinton, after the turmoil that the Kenyan's eight years of fundamental change has caused, will be the worst possible result of this election.
The two party system is cancer but now is not the time to make a statement. The future of the nation is literally at stake.

You're getting caught up in the politics of the moment. You seem to be on #NeverHillary, well... Johnson isn't Hillary.

Also, meaningful statements and necessary change never happens at a time when it's convenient, that's what makes it meaningful.

The politics of the moment is the topic of conversation and a vote for Johnson, at this moment, is foolish and shortsighted.
As I am a grownup I don't play hashtags with my pound symbol but I do have kids and grandkids to consider, therefore I would never want any criminal from the Bush/Clinton Cartel to regain power.
I know you must still be chapped about Bernie but step away from the bong, for just a minute, and think of the children.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
How does Hilarry know her "Limits?" She just skated from federal indictment. They are all corrupt at the top.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
All you need to know about Trump is that he is a hardcore narcissist. We all know a narcissist at work or in our private lives and have seem their massive downsides.

There is no way someone that self centered can be the president of the free world.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm confused.

I thought Hillary Clinton was the one who was above the law?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
All you need to know about Trump is that he is a hardcore narcissist. We all know a narcissist at work or in our private lives and have seem their massive downsides.

There is no way someone that self centered can be the president of the free world.

So what do you call someone who thinks they should be President because they have a vagina?

link   

originally posted by: Cygnatt
I'm confused.

I thought Hillary Clinton was the one who was above the law?

Well, if you're a musician, Trump sees you as his personal property. I've been following the news about artists - and artists' estates - protesting his use of their music. If he gets in office, he won't really care about anyone other than himself and his family (and shoveling money into his bank accounts, as he's been doing all campaign.)

link   
I figure that we know that if Hillary becomes president the country will continue to go downhill. If Trump wins, it very well might continue to go downhill.

But ... if Trump wins, I will get to ingest those sweet, sweet leftist tears while we all sink.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

So what do you call someone who thinks they should be President because they have a vagina?

Vaginal-privilege??

edit on 23-7-2016 by efabian because: format fix

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ezramullins
The politics of the moment is the topic of conversation and a vote for Johnson, at this moment, is foolish and shortsighted.
As I am a grownup I don't play hashtags with my pound symbol but I do have kids and grandkids to consider, therefore I would never want any criminal from the Bush/Clinton Cartel to regain power.
I know you must still be chapped about Bernie but step away from the bong, for just a minute, and think of the children.

Getting caught up in the emotional pull of the current topics is the best way to make a bad decision.

Remember in 2009 when the claims were that we wouldn't be a country anymore by 2016 if Obama got health care passed?
The claims that the US was doomed unless Bush died and Cheney took over?
The claims that an incoming terrorist attack from Iraq was imminent?

I could go on, literally every cry of soon to be disaster politics or otherwise (remember 2012?) is proven absurd simply by waiting a little while.

Think about the impact of your actions, not 6 months from now, and not 4 years from now, but 50 years from now. Do you think history is going to care the tiniest bit about Clinton vs Trump? On every policy that actually matters they are close, and neither one has given any indication they're capable of shaking up our biggest issue which is the two party system.

If you want to think about your kids and grandkids vote for eliminating the two party system.

And no, I'm not chapped about Bernie at all. I think he had the best policies but at the end of the day he couldn't do something as simple as beat Hillary. I place very high standards on people who get into leadership positions, and in the case of the President requirement #1 is that you're capable of beating a rigged system. Bernie wasn't able to do it, policies aside that just proves he wasn't the right person for the job. Trump to his credit, managed to pass that test. It's too bad he failed every other one.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I don't know it has been working great with experienced politicians making 500k a year than coming out worth hundreds of millions by the end of their term.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

can't wait for President Trump's version of Obama's civilian national security force. Maybe they can rein in obnoxious journalist, gangs, drug dealers and viloent protestors.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Nobody cares...

How does it feel for people to ignore law breaking ?

Cause, I've been watching the most law breaking, incompetent ,

Race baiting and divisive Administration ever,,,

What laws were broken?

To keep things un-bias also summit the laws broken by Bush and Co.

A failure to do both will result in a total disregard for anyone of your comments that follow.

Bush attacked Iraq cause they tried to kill his Diddy...is that enough ?

Cause, if you think I liked the idiot Bush....I didn't.

At least he didn't use the IRS to crush his opposition...

So there's that.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and my #1 reason to tell people they should vote for Trump: The Clinton Concession Speech.

"I, Hillary Clinton, do concede the election to Donald J. Trump." (/paraphrased)

Just. So. Beautiful.
edit on 23-7-2016 by Teikiatsu because: apparently < > makes things invisible

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You would think liberals would stop giving advice until they could afford their own college, healthcare, and food like the rest of society...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I won't vote for Trump nor will I vote for Hillary.

I won't be FORCED to vote for a lesser evil.

The idea my vote even counts is even more of a sick joke. The real sad part is sooooo many Americans still believe we actually choose our President by voting. Wake up already! Obama's presidency should prove our vote doesn't count and why would you believe anything the government or media says is naive at best?

These people are a dang cult promoting lies and it's all a big charade.

Freedom of choice is an illusion!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join