It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Releases 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Having started looking through the emails I can say this is going to hurt the DNC. Because much of these emails are going to get trotter out on campaign ads. They are in a world of hurt you know the RNC does thr same thing but I guess they don't use the same guy Hillary did.. As far as blaming russia it's probably a safe bet Hillary has been attacking Putin for years and I figure he's getting his revenge. For Russia Trump said he would sit down with Putin and work things out so Russia has a vested intrest in seeing him as potus.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Have you covered the "last call for boards and commissions, email chain?

It includes a spreadsheet of big donors and a call to throw names into the running for cushy federal appointments.

daily caller

The donor spreadsheet is included in an email chain in which Jordan Kaplan, DNC’s national finance director, asks other officials to provide names of donors they want to propose for federal commissions.
“Last call for boards and commissions,” Kaplan wrote on April 20.
“If you have someone, send to [DNC finance chief of staff Scott] Comer – full name, city, state, email and phone number. Send as many as you want, just don’t know how many people will get to.”

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hillary's outfit for her speech - she'll be talking about the Russians. They're coming you know.
It's all their fault (oh and Trump's too) , not hers or her party's

edit on 25/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

No wonder our government is in such a mess. You get the job if you give them some money, not based on if you are qualified to do the job. (not surprised)

Trump is going to nominate people who are qualified to do the jobs.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
CNN is saying there's nothing to suggest Clinton is involved with the DNC rigging the campaign against Sanders. Really?

www.washingtonpost.com...

Scroll down to No.4: A Clinton lawyer gives DNC strategy advice on Sanders

"When the Sanders campaign alleged that the Clinton campaign was improperly using its joint fundraising committee with the DNC to benefit itself, Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias offered the DNC guidance on how to respond."

(Read the article to learn more)

This implicates Hillary. She's involved in this whole mess and, hopefully, more emails will be leaked that show clear proof just how involved she is.

edit on 25-7-2016 by texasgirl because: Added more

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Olivine

Trump is going to nominate people who are qualified to do the jobs.

I have no confidence that he will, but I would hope so...if he wins.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I noticed they coordinated their response to Bernie's allegations that the "Hillary Victory Fund" was being used to launder money.

From the DNC to the Hillary campaign (Josh Scherwin):

Hey Josh, since the Sanders camp keeps pushing stories about the money laundering, we’re prepping a Medium post from either our CFO or our CEO we want to run by you. It will sharply state that the criticisms are wrong, etc.. basically our talking points in a Medium post format with some extra detail. Since it’s your HVF we want to make sure you guys are good with it, and with the push back. We’ll send you the draft once it’s ready, but wanted to put it on your radar.

Also (from the previous page), I noticed the DNC had already prepped their end-of-primary email plan, on April 26, and the plan was entirely based on Hillary being the nominee...but she wasn't the presumptive nominee until June 8. California, and its hundreds of delegates, hadn't even voted yet:

To: EMail-Vetting_D
Subject: For approval: end of primary emails

Hi all - We are starting to plan ahead with messaging to our supporters for the end of the primary and transition to the general. Below are a handful of emails and graphic copy for the initial few days of that change, arranged below in the order in which we'll send them as we've laid out in a memo to Amy:

* Emails from DWS thanking Bernie (similar to what we did when MOM dropped out)

* Copy for unity-themed graphics

* Hillary emails from Amy (our first Hillary-focused emails)

* Hillary graphic copy

* Emails from POTUS for when he endorses

Please let me know if there are any questions about these. Thanks much, Eric

I don't know why this hasn't gotten any attention. If I was still a democrat, that one would send me packing from the party.

edit on 25-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

DNC officials also created fake craigslist job postings for Trump organization. Requirement: "no gaining weight"

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I was laughing for several minutes before I could stop to do this post.

Leaked DNC Email Mocks Past Accusations Of Weak Cybersecurity

A leaked email from a Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer ridiculed reports from experts that the DNC and Republican National Convention had glaring cybersecurity issues.

DNC staffer Eric Walker called a Buzzfeed article detailing the security weaknesses of the DNC “The dumbest thing I’ve ever read.” The email is dated May 5, 2016, just over two months before the Wikileak release of over 20,000 DNC emails.

The Buzzfeed article laid out cybersecurity experts’ criticisms of DNC and RNC practices of giving thumb drives to reporters. The CEO of cybersecurity company VERA, Ajay Arora, said using USB sticks “is borderline stupidity” due to vulnerability to hackers.

Walker copied the text of the article in his email and sarcastically added, “So that means we’re bad at cybersecurity. Okay.”

edit on 7/25/16 by BlueAjah because: fix quote

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

#DNCLeak: "access" in exchange for "donations" (another email explicitly uses "pay to play"

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It looks like WikiLeaks is dropping a hint:

Who hacked the DNC over the last few years and who gave WikiLeaks their emails are two separate questions. Can journalists count to two?

I wonder what they are implying?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
DNC sought to hide details of Clinton funding deal

Leaked emails show the Democratic National Committee scrambled this spring to conceal the details of a joint fundraising arrangement with Hillary Clinton that funneled money through state Democratic parties.

During the three-month period when the DNC was working to spin the situation, state parties kept less than one half of one percent of the $82 million raised through the arrangement — validating concerns raised by campaign finance watchdogs, state party allies and Bernie Sanders supporters.

The arrangement, called the Hillary Victory Fund, allowed the Clinton campaign to seek contributions of hundreds of thousands of dollars to attend extravagant fundraisers including a dinner at George Clooney’s house and a concert at Radio City Music Hall featuring Katy Perry and Elton John. That’s resulted in criticism for Clinton, who has made opposition to big money in politics a key plank in her campaign platform.

Read more: www.politico.com...
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

CNN is saying there's nothing to suggest Clinton is involved with the DNC rigging the campaign against Sanders. Really?

The more the MSM diverts and deflects is proof of a massive cover-up effort.

Hillary NOT involved = Hillary heavily involved

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A 60 Minutes show from Feb 2016.....

Most people can tell she is lying.

Hillary Clinton - I Always Try to Tell the Truth (CBS - 60 Minutes Anchor)

DaaaHaHaHa

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is interesting. I find the most interesting part to be the collusion between the DNC and the teachers union leaders. They work together to control the message for union members - to boost Hillary and disparage Trump.

DNC Emails Published by WikiLeaks Show Links to AFT and Common-Core Anxiety

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Our government is selling jobs in exchange for donations.

Leaks show DNC asked White House to reward donors with slots on boards and commissions

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

DaaaHaHaHa

Terry McAuliffe gave a speech last night about HIllary's stance against the TPP. Then, later in an interview with Politico, he said she's really FOR the TPP. Ha!!

How can we believe a word that comes out her mouth?!!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This is interesting. I find the most interesting part to be the collusion between the DNC and the teachers union leaders. They work together to control the message for union members - to boost Hillary and disparage Trump.

DNC Emails Published by WikiLeaks Show Links to AFT and Common-Core Anxiety

This has been said for years and now there is proof... The authoritarian Democrats trying to control all narratives from cradle to grave.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
When is the next email coming, I wonder?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: xuenchen

DaaaHaHaHa

Terry McAuliffe gave a speech last night about HIllary's stance against the TPP. Then, later in an interview with Politico, he said she's really FOR the TPP. Ha!!

How can we believe a word that comes out her mouth?!!

Yes, I saw this... he then tried to walk it back. Hillary is pretending to not be for TPP.... she was before. She is the do anything and say anything to get votes candidate.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join