It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Releases 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
WikiLeaks has released around 20,000 emails relating to the DNC:

Wikileaks has released nearly 20,000 emails it says are from the accounts of Democratic National Committee officials.

The release could cloud the upcoming Democratic party convention, which kicks off next week in Philadelphia.
According to Wikileaks, which is operated by Julian Assange, the release is “part one” of a new series it is calling “Hillary Leaks.”

dailycaller.com...

See WikiLeaks' Twitter account for more information:

twitter.com...
edit on 22-7-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

Gin
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The DNC has more emails about Trump than both of their potential candidates combined. Shows how much scared of him they are.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Can't wait to hear what all of the posters that were denying this have to say now.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

That is true, however it would be unwise of them to not talk about potential political opponents.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

ahhhh, the name "Hillary Leaks" just has me tickled with joy... I hope something good comes from this, but lets be real, Hillary is proving she can dodge anything..

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Interesting. Are they planning on releasing RNC emails too? Or is this an uneven hit?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Interesting. Are they planning on releasing RNC emails too? Or is this an uneven hit?

Apparently the RNC system has not been breached.

Maybe they have better security.

The DNC admitted they were hacked.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

YES!!! Crucify the hag and the commie! HAHAHA!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Your comment shows a lack of understanding pertaining to this story and WikiLeaks' operations in general. WikiLeaks can only publish what they receive. If they have not received RNC emails, then they cannot publish them. Regarding these emails, they were received by WikiLeaks from a group of hackers who breached the DNC.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They don't keep the server in the bathroom. LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Maybe The RNC uses the non-environmentally correct analog medium known as papyrus. Thus becoming immune to normal digital hackery...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

It could be a recycled product. Ya never know.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I doubt it. Assange is a Right Wing supporter.

It will be interesting to see what is in the emails though.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I doubt it. Assange is a Right Wing supporter.

It will be interesting to see what is in the emails though.

Where do you get that from? The WikiLeaks party of Australia was decisively libertarian with some left-leaning tendencies. It was founded and headed by Assange.
edit on 22-7-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

If I am not mistaken, Assange openly supported Rand Paul and other American republicans.

I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well yeah when is the last time a Libertarian made it to a general election? Next best choice, Republican.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

Your comment shows a lack of understanding pertaining to this story and WikiLeaks' operations in general. WikiLeaks can only publish what they receive. If they have not received RNC emails, then they cannot publish them. Regarding these emails, they were received by WikiLeaks from a group of hackers who breached the DNC.

Yeah. I do understand. The RNC wasn't hacked. Nice of the "hackers" to play such a role in our elections. Who done it? Last I heard it was State sponsored Russian hackers.

So it matters that they didn't hack the RNC as well. It means that both Russia and Wikileaks want to harm the DNC by putting out private internal emails.

Why would they do that? How is that not an infringement on our democracy? Do you think that private internal docs should all be shared? Isn't hacking illegal?

My point is this smacks of foreign influence on US elections. People gloating here are only doing so because it hurts "the other side " or they are entertained by it.

So. Thanks Putin. Your vote has been cast.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Apparently the RNC system has not been breached.

Maybe they have better security.

The DNC admitted they were hacked.

Really. You have some sort of proof that they even bothered trying? I'll wait.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

LOL

I think if the RNC was hacked, the dossier on Hillary Inc would be all over the internet by now.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's if there was anything we didn't already have splashed across the Interwebs.

Lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join