It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Trump Wins GOP Presidential Nomination

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
I had to run west with the tanks - sounds like you go stuck in the center and go screwed. Brother, I heard that sucked. They used you as bait.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: olbe66

After whatever they injected us with and NO tests for DU at least baiting them was a straight up move...good thing they were trained by Russians...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I was Headhunter15 E they kept me busy in BACK as a trunk monkey on this one.
To tell the truth after all the prisoners kept asking me if we would take out Saddam, it felt completely unfinished.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7so you did the run up the middle?

Around the left end run (you know) we kicked some ass - I was with a signal platoon and we called into Bn all night - smashed before the tanks and had all day feeding the freaks water so they stayed alive. Never saw the tanks agian. They left us all the freaks.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Worst life of my life _ 38 signal pukes and I was the only infantry officer - had 1 m-60 on a hill and go ahead of the tanks so we called HE in all night and they knew we were someplace out there. We were only 4000 m out, so I could hear them talking. I never have gotten over that night.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

PTSD ...good stuff sir...
Keeps black kids from smackin ya.
edit on 20-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7be nice brother. I have black kids.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I JUST tried to go to art school from the VA Chapter 31 the acdemic stuff there was cake,but it was mostly computer programs so it ate me,I stuck it out for 3 .4 years,but I was eating money and would not graduate in time.
THEN I couldn't remember crap so I am now trying for SSDI and then go for the house.
I've never been able to do math above division so I couldn't really succeed in business.I took up art.
Toss in PTSD and it's worthless...www.deviantart.com...
edit on 20-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Go to pM they are gonna jump us...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I JUST tried to go to art school from the VA Chapter 31 the acdemic stuff there was cake,but it was mostly computer programs so it ate me,I stuck it out for 3 .4 years,but I was eating money and would not graduate in time.
THEN I couldn't remember crap so I am now trying for SSDI and then go for the house.
I've never been able to do math above division so I couldn't really succeed in business.I took up art.
Toss in PTSD and it's worthless...www.deviantart.com...

If that page is your product, it's not worthless by any means.

If you haven't already withdrawn from your school, try to talk to some of their career placement folks before you throw in the towel.

You have talent!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I, for one, am glad he won. Now he can speak more often and bury himself, this idiot just can't help himself.

edit on 20-7-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

They look like pretty good pics, you would make a good tattoo artist if they are yours.....

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

All mine.
Don't even like going outside any more .

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Great work....hopefully you can push away your past and move towards a future, there is potential there

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
1,725 !!!!

So many experts said that there was no mathematical way that Trump would get the 1,237 needed for the nomination.
And he got 1,725!!!

All of their maps and calculations were so wrong! They forgot to calculate the will of the people - the will of people who want serious change.

This is historical. The elite had their chosen ones, but the people made their choice. Against all odds.

Now, all of you who have not made up your minds, please don't get blinded by the spin of the MSM and the viciousness of the lies and attacks by the opponent's campaign. Trump really is the hope for our future.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join