It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Trump Wins GOP Presidential Nomination

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Trump trolled. Guess you don't like bratty rich guys after all

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You, you are clearly part of the Patriarchy which makes all your regressive chest pounding and stereotyping quite perplexing, but at least it's hilarious

Huh, never got called a patriarch before - I do have two sons, both adopted, and I don't need to tell your their skin color in the US.

Started out as a Private in the US Army, in 1985, got into the Green to Gold Program, and went to Penn State. Became the Commander of Cadets, not to hard to find out who I am now is it, and got my commission.

Did my time as an Officer, then got a scholarship to Purdue University based upon my undergrad grades and academic scholarship. I actually published as an undergrad.

Got out of Purdue and worked as a computer programmer, stared my own business, Still have loyal clients from 20 years ago who want nothing to do but pay me for my brillance.

Since joining the Fed, have done some BIG work in data centers, and RFID. Have not figured out who I am yet? Hint - RFID and a 3 letter Agency. Look for the guy who is the star of the world's largest RF conference in 2013.

I have plenty of other clients to keep me busy on weekends, and I do rake the money.

Oh, and I only hire military for my businesses. Guess some of you folks are out of the game. Must be for the best. You could not be bright enough for my line of work.

ha ha! I know, you are John "lurch" Kerry jr!

I met Frank Perdue in 78'. (true story) I cooked for him, he never wanted chicken tho. (true story)

Were you cutting wings or plucking?

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I think Trump is going to DESTROY Hillary. There is a reason Hillary hasn't had a press conference in over 200 days.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
You have been Trump Trolled - hey: are you poor- get out of my life, you loser

Hey are you rich?If not get out of Trumps life. Trump never has losers like you around him.

I have met Donny 2 times. You, nope, you are a loser. Guess you don't have enough money to make the club.

Sorry, you can have a bro crush all you want, and I will never vote for him, yet I can still say I have met him, and you just want to well,....dunno what you want to do with him...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: olbe66

Have you met Hillary?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddyyou are so close.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
There is a reason Hillary hasn't had a press conference in over 200 days.

And strangely, hardly anyone is calling her on it.
Media totally giving her a big pass.

No surprise, but she is truly literally the little old
lady behind the curtain.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Looks like everything is going just as they planned.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
Had to salute her husband once. Went back to FT. Benning. All I am going to say.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21016468]mOjOm[/post Yes, I am full of crap, and making it all up. But I did make up a story, which is what we all do anyway. Stil the aliens are in both of the brains of the 2 candidates, so we are certain that ......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhelp
und
and I fo

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66
a reply to: [post=21016468]mOjOm[/post Yes, I am full of crap, and making it all up. But I did make up a story, which is what we all do anyway. Stil the aliens are in both of the brains of the 2 candidates, so we are certain that ......aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhelp
und
and I fo

LOL

Yeah. I liked your first story better. This last one needs some work. Go with what you know and leave the aliens and science fiction to the pros.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
Go to sleep.

Sleep is better than Trump. That is thought-death.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

YOU HAD AN OPENING !
Never mind ...I HAVE NO choice because I know that bitch's ways.
SORRY sir.
Gonna keep my nasty black rifles.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Lets not get mad. I think we both ran some of the same sand - me back in the early days. You might have see my shadow (hunching down).

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I got 100% from the D.Storm Atrp/7th cav.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hey bro I was on your left and ran with the flankers into the boxs. I had just got my LT, not a puke, I did 3 years as a grunt enlisted and they sent me to college. I am NOT a out of school Lt, am a Maverack'

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Made major. Be proud for the enlisted brother

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
How did you make out? I only had one caus. girl who broke a leg. We ran out to the the long road at box 4, and had to stop to take on Iraquis. You must have come straight up and met up with us?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
sounds like we we only a couple of (10?) clicks apart. DId you run with the artillery? I had to call a bunch. I was all over the RTO for about 15 mins on the initial engagement. I was designated as the signal CISO during that point. My Call was Quebec Sierrera. You hear me?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Sweet ,funny hats?
Or still a Stetson?
We ran 2 cav raids then went deep for arty bait.
We rolled in the MLRS systems and removed the grids in response...a COUPLE shook our track
I got screwed up lungs and couldn't run so no more Cav for Bonzo
1st Cav was a reserve for the 18 Airborne Corp lead.until the enemy folded.
I had been out for 3 years befor after tours in Carson and a BLUES LRC in Korea(A TOTAL BLAST)
I deliberately liked being an SP4 as I wanted to fight not use a desk.I was a loyal troop ....if my room looked like hell .
Conversely I was an expert in any weapon they would let me shoot,my track was UP(My track took a POST WIDE #1in 82 on Hood)
Us scouts is arrogant pricks but we love our job.

edit on 20-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join