It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Trump Wins GOP Presidential Nomination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious

Didn't get out of 8th grade, eh?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Trump doesn't give a damn about clean energy. Pence even less.

If they're elected you may as well forget about clean energy, or a clean anything else either. First thing he's going to do is start the keystone pipeline, build a big nasty oil sands pipe across the middle of the US and transport nasty sludge through it.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't think you understand how badly your "leaders" have burned you, or how your are really doomed to live a life of pointless desperation. You are the doomed in this life. You have no hope. your dreams are gone. Give up, your dreams of white guys working in your shop are over over, you are doomed. You have to say "yes sir" to black and brown folks every so often, and your horrible dreams of always having another racial group to look down on are gone. You are not allowed to beat or rape women any more. you know, laws...You cannot run around saying 2nd amendment, and not let people of color say the same. It is time to know that if you can have a gun, maybe that applies to the folks you want to shoot with your gun..

you asked for this. Now suck on the wax tadpole.
Ha ha,

edit on 19-7-2016 by olbe66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olbe66

What are you even saying? I'm going to assume, probably a mistake, that you're attempting to say something...?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Bad Donnie and Mickey P
#trumplife

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
I think reading would help. Maybe get a friend who is not using paint fumes to understand life. Of maybe use your own brain. I think my point is pretty clear.

I believe "coca cola" can be defined as "suck the wax tadpole" in a dialect of Chinese. Other than that, please read the words and try to understand.

I think I am clear in saying that many of the folks in this country are in for a big wake up. As a person from what might be called an upper-middle-class, well educated, 1% guy, I am ready for a change. And most of you worker class suck ups know how to get in line, get fired, and get poor. So get in line, suck up, or get poor. That's right, your masters are telling you to get over being white. We can't afford you. Time to move to the block with the rest of the workers. The factory jobs are never coming back, and you cn't park your trailers in the city.

So I suggest you suck the wax tadpole./s/

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I would suggest that you tone down your wording. If someone, in this case myself, has trouble understanding your version of English, perhaps give some thought to explaining it, rather than attempting, notice I said attempting, to insult them?

Now then, do carry on.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

If they're elected you may as well forget about clean energy, or a clean anything else either. First thing he's going to do is start the keystone pipeline, build a big nasty oil sands pipe across the middle of the US and transport nasty sludge through it.

Some things are the change we need to stop the treason and destruction of civilization. But, some of the other work is up to people to start pressuring for that disclosure.

People also need to step up to the plate, of course this election doesn't solve anything. But it does represent a strong message concerning the WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

And have to disagree, because it is going to come out, and we are moving ahead. I don't see doom and gloom, except in this short term power grab that has been going on and the military destabilization and deporting business monopolies overseas instead of home based cottage industry.

So hopefully some of this gets rectified, or starts to move in the right direction.

But its still up to us to become empowered.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

nd I suppose you know the formula for Coca-Cola too. I know the secret of Schweppes. And it ain't Hillary.

Yes, you are now officially meaningless. Go home and cry. Make up a new name. Come back next week as an independent. Anything dude. You are just to sad right now.

Maybe do a makeover with some high heels and stockings. Get a new look. Come out...you know what I mean.You could make some new friends. Good friends. Friends who comfort you when you are sad, or lonely, or crying on the bed.

I suppose you could get someone to make you a wedding cake, if you were nice....

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Damn dude, you're all like:

Take a chill pill
edit on 19-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I was saying that the old paradigm is over.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Weird times call for strange replies. I will try to comply to sensible prose. Yet I get the urge to get going where the truth comes out hard and fast. As and old friend of mine once said, when it gets odd get odd; when you have a weird world, make weird on it. Selah Brother

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66

I think I am clear in saying that many of the folks in this country are in for a big wake up. As a person from what might be called an upper-middle-class, well educated, 1% guy, I am ready for a change. And most of you worker class suck ups know how to get in line, get fired, and get poor. So get in line, suck up, or get poor. That's right, your masters are telling you to get over being white. We can't afford you. Time to move to the block with the rest of the workers. The factory jobs are never coming back, and you cn't park your trailers in the city.

So I suggest you suck the wax tadpole./s/

You think upper middle class is the 1% ? That's cute. Work on your sentence structure then come back here when you're done thinking that your not in the same economical mess most of the "worker class suck ups" are. Your not above anyone buddy.
edit on 19-7-2016 by JinMI because: Spelling =P

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Trump will open new free market opportunities for new energy.

Watch and see.

And look for new anti-pollution equipment for coal.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

So you really think that Trump is a sleeper for Clinton??? A willing one that is??? If so then maybe you can explain something that to me makes that theory unlikely.

Why would Trump willingly choose to destroy his name by doing that??? Because at this point that is really everything. It would kill the one real money maker and tool of power that he has. Sure he's got some money too but that alone, especially without the name behind it will be gone soon enough. But more importantly he would have ruined his own image which he's built and is more important to him than anything else.

There is no way that he could be seen as taking a dive for Hillary and still think that he'd recover from that.

Unless of course the idea is that once Hillary is in, that's check mate and the world itself will never be the same either in which perhaps he might have earned him a higher rank in the new power structure that will launch a new era all together. That is the only possible reason I can come up with and he'd have to be pretty damn sure it was going to actually happen to bet it all like that.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE DEBATES. and I have a prediction of my own: Neither candidate will talk about real fixes for real problems facing America in both the domestic and foreign arenas. Instead, it will be a 5-month long bitch-fest at each other with the crowning achievement being to see who can dig up the best dirt on their opponent.

That will be the trick for Trump. Find a center-right message and pound it into the ground. Hillary doesn't have a record she can run on, and won't be thought better of if she can only attack.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

in Trump's case getting a whole gov't to change it's 'direction' in and of itself, is a monster task.

But I believe it can be done. Word travels fast when you start making examples of a few thousand bureaucratic functionaries.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Guys,

I am from the UK and currently living in Asia so I only really get small bits from the presidential election with the odd YouTube video to give me any idea about these two candidates.

My question is how the hell can Trump lose?, why would the American people want yet another family dynasty after the Bush's in the Clinton's?.. She is damaged goods and from what I have seen I would not trust her one bit.

On the other side you have Trump that seems to speak common sense, he is very successful in Business all be it with a few black marks. I would hope he is in a position where it would be hard to "Buy" him? due to his wealth, he also has a long history of speaking about caring for the country.

I have visited the USA on a number of occasions the last time I was there Obama was elected POTUS for his first term the day I flew back to the UK and I have not had a chance to be back since. But it just looks like the US has pushed the self destruct button. I never thought I would see the US in a position that it is in today?.

Would electing Trump not at least give you a different way of doing things? rather than Clinton which would be more of the same?..

RA

There's way too much common sense and logic in that post.

We're all about emotions and feelings around here....

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Why would Trump willingly choose to destroy his name by doing that??? Because at this point that is really everything. It would kill the one real money maker and tool of power that he has. Sure he's got some money too but that alone, especially without the name behind it will be gone soon enough. But more importantly he would have ruined his own image which he's built and is more important to him than anything else.

Yeah, you know, I haven't followed the election close enough to be able to decide either way on such a notion but...

This guy is a winner. It's his whole purpose: achieve. Why would he step in as an "outsider" just to be some loser lap-boy? He's about being The Boss.

Who could argue with that part, at least?

I will say when I first heard he was up there making noise my impression was 'great, they brought him in along with 15 other dudes to make sure Rand Paul never get more than a minute in the debates' (like how they did Ron Paul). So I never even bothered watching anything about it. A few months ago a close political friend from way back, that thinks mostly the same as I do about such, he insisted this guy might be for real. I argued for an hour, as a total outsider, but he insisted: "they call him Hitler 24 hours a day on TV". And that's what they did to Ron Paul, not even that bad actually. That should mean something, although I'm still not convinced not not another elitist stooge, what I am sure of is he isn't a Nu-Nazi SJW maniac.
edit on 19-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I made about $350,000 last year in income from salary and other income. My trust fund is over $5,550,000 as of this quarter. I don't think I fit into your 95%, slave. This is 1%. By the way, I earned it all, and my trust is no tax! suck the wax tadpole, loser. You never learned how to work the system, and I work for the federal government, as a GS-14. I own you, and you will die poor. Let me know where you work. I might buy your company, fire you, then sell it off for a profit. Get a pair slave.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join