It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Trump Wins GOP Presidential Nomination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
... Pointless bickering, deflections, and name calling... just childish school yard bullying.

Sounds like every college graduate for the past, almost 8 years, and Democrats in general.
edit on 19-7-2016 by paradoxious because: Changed "high" when I meant ""college". Not that there's much difference in the drugs they do.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Thanks for that, i honestly didn't know.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have my popcorn. *sigh* Prepping the underground bunker for the oncoming dystopia...

(in case Trump wins, that is - it was in my dream...
)

Trump Dream - It gets weird...
edit on 19-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: xuenchen

So, based upon one public figures assessment of the entire situation, is this formal nomination one step closer to a coup in November?

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE DEBATES. and I have a prediction of my own: Neither candidate will talk about real fixes for real problems facing America in both the domestic and foreign arenas. Instead, it will be a 5-month long bitch-fest at each other with the crowning achievement being to see who can dig up the best dirt on their opponent.

All this talk about addressing the issues is a bit funny. In a sense, the issues are very clear cut and have been articulated repeatedly. Hillary is a Globalist, Trump a Nationalist. Neither is likely to expose the way they'd achieve their 'goals' and in Trump's case getting a whole gov't to change it's 'direction' in and of itself, is a monster task. I doubt he even knows exactly how to go about it and it would take quite a collection of people outside the usual crowd to even formulate a game plan.

As either's aims are likely to piss off many....and effect the vote, not much will be said.

Envision what the election would have been like if Obama had articulated his actual game in advance.....
edit on 19-7-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

The fire my face is going to see, when I accidentally set it off from recently as of this thread. Started Smoking and drinking Pure Grain Alcohol. 😉

God help us all.... 😔

The Wall contract may go here..
latino.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Guys,

I am from the UK and currently living in Asia so I only really get small bits from the presidential election with the odd YouTube video to give me any idea about these two candidates.

My question is how the hell can Trump lose?, why would the American people want yet another family dynasty after the Bush's in the Clinton's?.. She is damaged goods and from what I have seen I would not trust her one bit.

On the other side you have Trump that seems to speak common sense, he is very successful in Business all be it with a few black marks. I would hope he is in a position where it would be hard to "Buy" him? due to his wealth, he also has a long history of speaking about caring for the country.

I have visited the USA on a number of occasions the last time I was there Obama was elected POTUS for his first term the day I flew back to the UK and I have not had a chance to be back since. But it just looks like the US has pushed the self destruct button. I never thought I would see the US in a position that it is in today?.

Would electing Trump not at least give you a different way of doing things? rather than Clinton which would be more of the same?..

RA

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

lol... This event may just Trump the attention that the Berlin wall was given when it came down.

edit on 7/19/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
My question is how the hell can Trump lose?, why would the American people want yet another family dynasty after the Bush's in the Clinton's?..

That count alone ought to be the whole story.

And that folks, coming from a Brit!

I didn't even believe it when someone first told me the Jeb & Hillary were both running. I thought they were messing with me. I was like 'How stupid could people be?", but then I was like "How stupid do they think we are? They're just rubbing it in now.".
edit on 19-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Both are cut from the same cloth, they both only have their own interests in mind, not yours.

I believe that either Clinton OR Trump will become America's biggest "call of reality". They're both crooked criminals and the fact that they are both the nominees only proves they are part of the side show.

link   

Ha ha. You have lost. The Dumpf is gone, your cause is dead, you have nominated an idiot who is a sleeper for Clinton. She will win, and your kind will be hunted down like sick dogs in a rainstorm, so to speak. It is really sad that your kind fell for the Dumpf's trap, but you know how stupid people act - like stupid people do. This has been the greatest con ever, and the people who fell for it the best cons ever.

When Clinton wins in November, you will knash your teeth and cry havok. But you have been burned in such a big way you will never understand it. So sad.

Make a new horrible name for yourself on this site now. You will not be welcome come November. You will be shunned as the wrong and horrible troll who thought Drumpt wasn't dumping on him.

When Drumpf comes out for Clinton on day minus 1 before election date, you will cry. Your life is lost. You got hosed.

I will not vote for Hill, but you will vote for the Drumpf. Ha ha. ha ha. Wait till November, then show your face on this site. It has been nice seeing you slowly slide into a racist suicide, that is fueled by hate, and an true desperation, that only reflects on your true unAmerican stance towards this country.
edit on 19-7-2016 by olbe66 because: (no reason given)

link   
And news has it with Hillary Rodham she likely will pick
Tom Vilsack, Mr Monsanto himself. Oh man, as if she
alone was not bad enough.

But she thinks a GMO kingpen is going to help her?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Pretty much.

Oh, and this kinda puts paid to the notion that the GOP hierarchy were going to nominate a Bush, or someone of that ilk, doesn't it? Kinda?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

For me its all about Hillary being Queen SJW, and Trump being the opposite.

With these SJW's already showing clear signs of being the "Nu-Nazi's", and the US being a true Police State, for SJW's to helm that is a nightmare. There was once a phrase... "Never Again".

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
before this goes too much further....

Has anyone contemplated what the winner is going to actually look like 4 years from now?
The office doesn't do anyone any favors.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
And news has it with Hillary Rodham she likely will pick
Tom Vilsack, Mr Monsanto himself. Oh man, as if she
alone was not bad enough.

But she thinks a GMO kingpen is going to help her?

I guess he will become the fine print on the new labels.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olbe66

And I suppose you know the formula for Coca-Cola too.

I know the secret of Schweppes. And it ain't Hillary.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for him to actually get in, and then other leaders who have been acting crazy, can stop being forced into endangering notions and close their borders, and vet whoever enters, and start to do the right thing by their own nations. Hopefully work on clean energy, progression in technology, and their economies.
edit on 19-7-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I guess he will become the fine print on the new labels.

Ingredients: Extremely Careless Crooked Hillary,
and Food Ingredients so safe they wont label them.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982
People in the "know" have been waiting for this. It s the end of the fascist party in America - fascist - no more republicans. They have shown their true colors - they can't help it. The deal is done, and the deal is done for America.

No more.

They have have gone to far. The republicans will get banged like a gong this time around. They will hide in small crack in the walls, and live in scum ponds. Their kind will not be seen for ten thousand years in our country. They are right now shunned like blood sick zombies, and will be driven from this fine land like snakes with sores...Their whole concept of America was something like a wet dream from if the Nazi's had won WWII. There check is cashed, and good riddance to those horrible, anti-American scum, who only seek to drive all good freedom loving people into their radical christian terrorist based agenda.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This panel from Everything Archie from 1970, reminds me how people see the politics this year.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join