It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania's RNC speech versus Michelle Obama's DNC speech

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-

originally posted by: kosmicjack

There is a growing chorus of his supporters who are throwing their hands up in frustration at this point. They want very desperately to support him but he is giving them little inspiration or confidence to do so. Less and less as November draws near.

But when the only alternative is Hillary Clinton, none of this will matter in the end.

Gov. Gary Johnson is looking like a viable alternative to moderate Republicans; To the detriment of Donald Trump.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

As I see it, it's going to be mister Donald Trump vs Gary Johnson in the end...That democratic criminal will be out of the race soon enough

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

As I see it, it's going to be mister Donald Trump vs Gary Johnson in the end...That democratic criminal will be out of the race soon enough

We can only hope.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
ok, I am rethinking my previous position based on new information.

Apparently a theory going around is that there was a plant on the team of speechwriters that intentionally sabotaged the speech to sabotage the convention and drive the media to focus on that instead of the real issues.

Could it have been the DNC, or GOP rivals?

It makes sense.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Are people mad she did a better job than Michelle with the same words?

Is this more white privilege in action? lol.

So when is the FBI investigations and senate committee inquiries gonna start?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

You left out reckless, undisciplined, uneducated and unyielding with regard to Trump. All just as dangerous with regard to the Presidency as anything on Clinton's list. All of them handicaps underscored by this issue with the speech.

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

But, there was no bad intention behind it! So, no need to press charges...

That's what matters, right?

link   

Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
ok, I am rethinking my previous position based on new information.

Apparently a theory going around is that there was a plant on the team of speechwriters that intentionally sabotaged the speech to sabotage the convention and drive the media to focus on that instead of the real issues.

Could it have been the DNC, or GOP rivals?

It makes sense.

And there we have the solution to the problem. Someones getting fired and going to "admit" they sabotaged the speech. Brilliant. trumps seen as a victim and the dems take a hit.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You're dreaming....

The Clinton campaign will grind up Trump, his insults to women, minorities, Jews and the disabled will be a focal point of her campaign. Donald blew it and it's his own damn fault.

American politics is ugly when trillions of dollars are at stake.

I don't think he really wants the presidency.
edit on 19-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Even if it were sabotage, she still read it. Didn't vet it. Took credit for writing the vast majority of it. So what speech writers? And why didn't they vet those? Can't toss it off that easily.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yeah...they won't take an ounce of the responsibility or blame, because they have "people" for that.

link   

Can't wait to see it.

On one hand, we have this imaginary Trump's racism, and on the other, a murderous criminal who is incapable of conducting any delicate work without consequences!

And you'll be still voting for a criminal. That's on you

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I actually wondered about that when I first heard about this! After the internal strife with the Never Trump movement on the floor, I suspect a mole. It would be nearly impossible for a competent speech writer to copy, word for word, Michelle's speech like that.

I would love to know who contributed those paragraphs and what happens to them now... A mole in Trump's inner circle sounds believable, to me.

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Are people mad she did a better job than Michelle with the same words?

Is this more white privilege in action? lol.

The left hate her because she immigrated here LEGALLY.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You're dreaming....

The Clinton campaign will grind up Trump, his insults to women, minorities, Jews and the disabled will be a focal point of her campaign. Donald blew it and it's his own damn fault.

American politics is ugly when trillions of dollars are at stake.

I don't think he really wants the presidency.

That's all she's got.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

She and the campaign said immediately that she had some help writing it.

This entire thread reeks of desperation from those who can't admit that last night's convention rocked.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Not so much a 'mole' as a sacrificial lamb.

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That's what the Right Wing and the GOP does.

link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Let me put on my conspiracy hat for a moment. As much as I don't go looking for this stuff under my bed next to the Communists I think in this case it is deserving of some thought. Trump may well have been a plant from the Clinton camp all along who turned out to be much more successful then ever envisioned. If this is the case the latest mishap has been designed to take away from the traditional post convention poll boost you would expect the GOP to gain .

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join