It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Royal Oak is also a good place. The Dream Cruise soon too!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: Night Star

howdy doody

gorgeous shmorgeous is you!

I have no chocolate in the house, my husband is quivering in fear, hiding from me.

Ahahaha! We must have chocolate!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Ok I am going out with my friends from Seattle who flew in. They are two awesome girls whome I care about and they said I am going to rot lol. So I will go out! Have a nice evening Nignt Star and don't stay up too late!
edit on 7 30 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I love antiquing!! You never know what you might come across. I have antique reproduction furniture pieces. I have some real antique items as well. I love the kind of tables that are claw footed. My coffee table is cool with raised edges and has the claw footed legs and deep carvings. I have antique jewelry, dolls, lace, purses with velvet and beads or metal mesh with fancy clasps, dishes and glassware etc.

I can't wait to hear about your ghost trip!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I drag my poor Mr Zazz to ghost hunts, he is a complete and total non believer, bless him for indulging me.

So tell us about your investigations. Do you belong to a paranormal investigation group? Do you have all the fancy equipment and stuff??

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Have fun Q! Let us know how your night went later or tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

lol Just my own Ghost-dar.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

have fun

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Love your new avatar!

edit on 30-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz Nice hair Lady Z!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I tend to do ghost tours as my town or city history tour when visiting somewhere.

I love Virginia City Nevada, go there whenever i get back to Tahoe, The Silver Queen, The Blood and Bucket, the Goldfield hotel and The WASHOE club!

All super haunted. I have some pics (sans ghosts) of the place .

Bodie Cali (best preserve ghost town in nth america )

Virginia City

Then In Scotland the underground Tunnels are pretty much the scariest place I've ever been

edit on 30-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hi all.

12 Days.

81 Pages, lol, the day is still young!

I can not keep up!

The Shed is very busy it seems.

Don't look up.

Sometimes the Wolf Lord is up in the beams watching you.

He knows what you do.

He knows if you are good.

Where was I going, hm.

P

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz Bodie is something else. Ill bet that is haunted bigtime. I went years ago.
I used to take my kids to stay at the Hotel St George in Volcano. I think it dates to the gold rush, and its very active. We went every years for a night or two, and always asked for Dogtown ( Name of the room).

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Multiple times on ATS I have seen threads or comments on the topic of people that suck the life or energy out of you. That these people are to be avoided or abandoned. This thought to me seems incredibly selfish and uncaring. A few days ago I was stuck between abandoning a girl I had met recently through Tinder because the entire situation was uncertain and some conversations went downhill. Her life is not good by any standard. Me staying? I doubt it will help much unless I can manage to give her "deep love"; something that is true and not superficial. She wants things slow and isn't sure she can commit. Leaving would/will save a lot of heartache for me, but may harm her as well. She has self destructive tendencies, though I have not witnessed these personally and she says when I am with her I stabilize her in a good way. Well, I decided to stay. We went out to Central Park yesterday, had dinner together and then went to a second park as there was little time left and then took her home.

I'm not sure the purpose of sharing any of this. It makes no sense and seems incredibly fragmented. I care about this girl, though I'm keeping myself from investing emotions too much, though this is difficult at times as I worry or miss her. But I can not imagine abandoning her. The thought seems great, but so selfish and uncaring I could never go through with it.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yeah it is, it was so incredibly violent there back in the day, some of that has stayed on, but I didn't "feel" much myself. But you never know, ghosts don't operate on our time.

A man bought the entire town in the 20s (i think) and he sealed up every house and that is why it is in such an amazing state of arrested decay, now it is run by the State parks.

One thing is for sure, there IS STILL gold in them there hills in Bodie.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc Be friends with several women. I think you will know when its the right one

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Holy crap batman, I'm all behind! Give me a few minutes or more to catch up. Everybody slow down now LOL

My Wolf Lord has finally shown up! OMG Pheonix, sooo happy to see you!!!!!!

Ok I have to run to catch up now!

Oh Zazz, New England is very haunted. When I have more time I will share some places around here.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
My nephew had a pet rabbit. He named it Bunny. He was really creative with names. He had a cat named Kitty.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
There are other things in life to attend to. Decisions to be made about the not too distant future. Other women, I suppose though I won't give up on this one. Just need influence over her in a positive sense.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: zazzafrazz Nice hair Lady Z!

Her hair is actually really blond and she is absolutely gorgeous! Like you! LOL I hope I don't embarrass you when I say that. I'll stop if you want. I told Chirp I was going to behave. She said I didn't have to. LOL

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join